Server time (UTC): 2019-10-22, 17:37
Sign in to follow this  
Kanen

warning points

Posted (edited)

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

image.png

Why the verdict is not fair: its fair I flamed but he baited me into the response by commenting on my profile in the first place so see a one sided thing here ya know. 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: says it above baited me into the response trying to be clever because he thinks imaginary internet points make a difference. all I did was ask the guy who he was never spoke to him before.  

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Dunno don't really care. Maybe a little less one sided verdict and for the staff to realise for that comment to be said in the first place was due to a guy I have never talked to made a little journey over to my profile to throw down an irrelevant comment about reputation because ya know its gets you far them imaginary internet points.  

What could you have done better?: Not bit the hook and called him an immature fetus. 

Edited by Kanen

Greetings @Kanen, a separate team of staff have reviewed your appeal and come to a conclusion. While it is true the other person on your status update was acting in a provocative manner, it still does not excuse the behavior or language you exhibited. As such your appeal has been denied 

Appeal denied. Points remain.