Posted (edited)

Server and location: Server 1 - Cherno

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 12:30 UTC

Your in game name: Anthony Torrez

Names of allies involved: None

Name of suspect/s: N/A

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: I had been away from playing for about 11 hrs since I had some family issues going on and decided to get on and get some work done. I joined server one and as I usually look around our compound to make sure there is no one there snooping around the tents attempting to steal things I see a man in a ghillie suits. At first I don't have my gun out and try to see an armband as it might be a fellow wolf pack member or someone who is apart of Legion Corp. I pull my gun out and start running towards him to start an conversation and as I stand still trying to find him I get shot on sight.

Edited by hAwkzyy

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
12:24:36 | Player "Anthony Torrez" is connected
-DEAD-

11:06:21 | Player "Eathan Macmillan" is connected
-DEAD-
12:34:05 | Player "Eathan Macmillan" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
12:25:38 | Player "Anthony Torrez" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Eathan Macmillan" into Head(0) for 60 damage (Bullet_762x39) with SKS 59/66 from 15.4398 meters 

12:31:58 | Player "Vlad Visus"[HP: 70] hit by Player "Eathan Macmillan" into Torso(16) for 30 damage (Bullet_762x39Tracer) with SKS 59/66 from 94.6669 meters 

12:33:56 | Player "Eathan Macmillan" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Vlad Visus" into Head(0) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with M14 Springfield from 182.241 meters 
12:33:56 | Player "Eathan Macmillan" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Vlad Visus" into Brain(37) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with M14 Springfield from 182.241 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler
12:25:38 | Player "Anthony Torrez" (DEAD) killed by Player "Eathan Macmillan" with SKS 59/66 from 15.4398 meters 

12:33:56 | Player "Eathan Macmillan" (DEAD) killed by Player "Vlad Visus" with M14 Springfield from 182.241 meters 

Calling in to post PoV's:

@hAwkzyy | Anthony Torrez | POSTED
@rwjpac | Eathan Macmillan | POSTED
@Kordruga | Vlad Visus | POSTED

Please post a FULL and DETAILED POV and any VIDEO EVIDENCE you have

@rwjpac has been temporarily banned from the server until he posts his POV

POV: Was just strutting around Chernogorsk and decided to visit the camp there. Walk in the door of the camp and immediately take a tracer to the chest. Manage to get outside the camp and flank to the train bridge. I jiggle peak a building to bait the sniper to stand, he bites and I dome piece him.

Pov: I was raiding the settlement after scouting that it was empty, in the middle of it I hear footsteps and see a guy with his gun drawn out so I proceed to take him out. The second guy enters the settlement despite of the gunshots in there just a minute before so I take a shot at him too.

@rwjpac your temporary ban has been lifted please check this report for further questions

@rwjpac due to what I just read your temp ban will be reinstated until this has come to a verdict.

Verdict:

@rwjpac - Invalid Kill (On Sight) + Attempted Invalid Kill (On Sight) | Guilty 

Reason:

@rwjpac staff have reviewed this report and arrived at the decision above. Raiding someone else's base does not give you kill rights against anyone in the area. Just because they had a weapon out and you may have felt threatened doesn't allow you to engage the person in combat unless they are a hostile threat and initiate on you. This is clear in the rules in section 4 regarding hostilities: https://www.dayzrp.com/rules/

We encourage Roleplay to be used above everything else, in this case you could have talked your way out of the situation of being caught in the act rather than resorting to pulling the trigger. We have made the decision to aggravate this punishment and we suggest in your down time from the server that you refresh yourself on our community rules.

Outcome:

@rwjpac -Invalid Kill (On Sight) + Attempted Invalid Kill (On Sight)  - 10 Days | 15 points

Signed: @Voodoo @Derek Steel @Realize @Phoenix