Server time (UTC): 2019-11-19, 11:37
Sign in to follow this  
RedSky

Chernarussian fills the airwaves

-Red jumps out off the cabin of the Ural looking back at Mikail and nodding at him "Spasiba, Mikail" he ushers while closing the cabin door. The old Russian truck starts up again giving a few hiccups as it chucks along. Red slowly reaches for his radio while in the background the noise of the truck can be heard. He slowly pushes the PTT while the truck drives off. His voice sounding serious, he starts to speak in Chernarussian-

Kuba ... posloucháš?

Mýlil jsem se ... Měl jsi pravdu, měl jsem poslouchat ... musíme si promluvit ... měl jsem poslouchat ...

Tady jsou potíže zamířené tímto způsobem ... Joseph ...

Joseph mi řekl

-A deep sigh can be heard and a certain amount of pressure can be heard on the next following words-

Je to naléhavé.

-Red clicks the PTT radio and starts walking down the coastline back in the familiar area of South-Zagoria-

Spoiler

-Red jumps out off the cabin of the Ural looking back at Mikail and nodding at him "Spasiba, Mikail" he ushers while closing the cabin door. The old Russian truck starts up again giving a few hiccups as it chucks along. Red slowly reaches for his radio while in the background the noise of the truck can be heard. He slowly pushes the PTT while the truck drives off. His voice sounding serious, he starts to speak in Chernarussian-

Kuba... Are you listening? I was wrong... You were right I should've listened... we need to talk... I should've listened...

There's trouble headed this way... Joseph... Joseph told me...

-A deep sigh can be heard-

It's urgent.

-Red clicks the PTT radio and starts walking down the coastline back in the familiar area of South-Zagoria-

Posted (edited)

Looking through his binoculars, his radio bursts to life. The message comes through, he lowers the binoculars and scratches his chin.

Thinking of what he should say, he presses his PTT

* Neutralita nás nedostane nikam. Joseph, Jitka bratr? Je to, kdo tím myslíš. Co ti řekl, co řekl? Kde se chceš potkat*

He releases his PTT

Spoiler

Neutrality will not get us anywhere. Joseph, Jitka brother? It's who you mean. What did he say to you? Where do you want to meet

Edited by Craig

-Red listens to Kuba and unhooks the radio from his vest pressing the PTT while continuing the last few kilometres, his steel-tipped boots could be heard walking on concrete-

Ano, a ne, to mě vedlo k něčemu důležitému, co bychom bez něj nevěděli.

Něco zásadního.

Ale od dnešního dne jsem s tím hotový.

A ano, mluvím o tom Josephovi, náhodou na něj narazil v Novigrad.

-He clacks his tongue against his teeth 5 times-

Kuba si můžete vybrat, kdekoli se budete cítit pohodlněji.

-Red clicks off the radio and continues walking-

Spoiler

-Red listens to Kuba and unhooks the radio from his vest pressing the PTT while continuing the last few kilometres, his steel-tipped boots could be heard walking on concrete-

Yes, and No, it led me to something important that we wouldn't have known without it. Something crucial. But starting today I am done with it.

And yes I am talking about that Joseph, accidentally ran into him at Novigrad.

-He clacks his tongue against his teeth 5 times-

You can pick Kuba, wherever you feel more comfortable.

-Red clicks off the radio and continues walking-

Posted (edited)

Kuba presses his PTT

Víte, kde se setkat

Kuba releases PTT

Spoiler

You know where to meet

Edited by Craig

*Evgeni would press the PTT, as instructed by his commander*

"toto je Pvt Evgeni z OREL, jsme tu, abychom pomohli bratřím naší vlasti. dejte nám prosím vědět, jestli můžeme ve vaší situaci něco udělat."

(this is Pvt Evgeni of OREL, we are here to assist the fellow brothers of our motherland. 
please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you in your situation.)

*he would release the PTT and ask his commander for orders*

21 hours ago, YNW Pep said:

-snip-

Kuba presses his PTT

Pvt Evgeni z OREL, Oba se musíme setkat, musíme vás informovat, víme, kde vás najdete. Potřebujete pouze vhodné tme?

Kuba releases his PTT

Spoiler

We both need to meet, there is something we have to inform you of, we know where to find you. Just need an appropriate tme?