Sign in to follow this  
Palatheio

Daniel's Journal

Journal Entry Chernogorsk.jpg

Journal Entry Piss.jpg

Journal Entry Execution.jpg

Journal Entry Teddy.jpg

Edited by Palatheio

Please ignore the change in font. I will go back and edit the earlier pages to represent this, but for now please assume that the style is consistent. 

2126563320_JournalWorld.jpg.101612d3cb59d3c91f83683ec47ec9af.jpg

Edited by Palatheio

New entry, edited into the second post. 

Good stuff, I really enjoy the format and the side notes on the pages. Look forward to reading more, see what happens

Thank you! Also, new recipe, edited into third post. 

NATO.png.b9ed759f7f14b48dd6f4923a2d6924a4.png

Transcript:

Spoiler

Stammering. Stammering asshole. That prick looked me right in the eyes and told me that it wasn’t them. That wasn’t the deal. The deal was they give our all OUR food back and accept responsibility for the raid, publicly. I was smoking a cigarette out the front when he rolled round, made a big deal of putting his hands up and showing me that he didn’t have a weapon. He kept stressing that he was unarmed. Fucking Hell. He spoke to me really slowly and carefully, like he was scared I was gunna kick off at him. Told me that he would conduct an ‘internal investigation’ and all that bullshit. Said that he was giving us some of THEIR food supply, and handed over half the bloody tins they took from us! The exact-fucking same tins of spaghetti! I recognised a dent! Half the food they took from us was tipped out in front of me. I mentioned the fact that I’m surprised I didn’t see the caviar they took from us, and he muttered something about how he’s allergic to fish. Jesus Christ. 

I asked him how the fuck he knew where we lived if they didn’t raid us, and he bullshitted some lie about asking An Pobal where we lived. An Pobal doesn’t even know we live up here!

Tress is still fuming about her tent. Moved out to live with Jaiden after the raid. Wasn’t safe here for either of them, really, or his sister. Teddy’s is fucking furious. Spitting, practically. Vito and Nathan are calling for blood, and Tress is too. I don’t know what I want to do yet. They know my face, but there’s nothing stopping me from getting involved indirectly. I said I’d call off my guys, and I did. It’s not my fault if they continued to keep hunting them. It’s out of my hands, now.

Edited by Palatheio

Sign in to follow this