2043921421_DollarsTest.png.df6988822a19b275e8df97f3d478f91c.png

"Dollar Gang Shit Bruv"

Mandem.png.e7411775b7b89cb873c02aa9db012961.png

Dollars.png.7187bab6ef1db9a3dcfcaa35010715d5.png

Spoiler

TheDollarsLoreNEW.png.7fdc22b37c979ba8030f4ab82e2c760d.png

Pre-Apocalypse:

Spoiler

The Dollars was a small gang first created within a group of high-school friends in east London. Just as many other lads have done so, They created a name for their group and would represent that name with petty crimes. Anything from fighting in their neighborhood or spraying their sign over any blank concrete they could find to show territory. At first it was just a group of young lads messing around with the newly found freedom, exploring the ins and outs of the law. 

The original members of the gang are C-J, Max, Warren, Steven, and Euan. Those four lads started a group that became very well known within their area. As they all became well known for their talents. C-J - Leader, thinks best when throwing his fists. Max - Schemer, most intellectual of the group. Warren - Chatterbox, Had the most connections and friends to call for backup. Steven and Euan were fillers. The human editions of monkey see Monkey Do. There was also Erika… She was resourceful, to say the least. Why they chose the name dollars? No one knows. All they knew was that it stuck.

211265757_NewsPaperFin.png.27b4c0d4835394907e5f590df37464cc.png

As these lads grew up their crimes got a little more interesting… to say the least, Anything from stealing cars, theft, armed robbery, muggings, assaults, and dabbled a lot into the drug trade. as the group's ambitions rose so did their bank accounts. More and more people started to join, copy cats started to use their name for their own gain… These “Copy Cats” were quickly dealt with. As their reputation grew so did the knowledge the authorities had of the group. Scotland yard was setting up sting operations and investigating the group. Until one day, when it all went down with Max’s plan.

There was a planned heist on a small cargo vessel filled with small goods such as cigarettes and tobacco being shipped into the country. They planned to hijack this vessel in a small local port where it was going to unpack its load. Things like cigarettes get a good return within the UK, Due to a pack a fags going for at least £10, and this vessel would be carrying thousands of them… Thousands. Scotland Yard gained wind of this scheme, and decided to intervene with several armed forces units, canines, Helicopters… the fucking lot. Much to the surprise of Scotland Yard, It did not end quickly, The Dollars quickly took garrison inside the cargo ship to fight back!

Once the cargo ship was hijacked within the port, it was quickly surrounded by armed police. Ready to take the group down. That's when gunfire lit up the night, the constant crackling of shots being fired echoed across the water, In one exchange a small propane tank exploded causing there to be a small breach in the hull. Noticing the damage they decided to use the boat and some hostages to get away,  After a few days of traveling the ocean on a highly damaged vessel, out in the open waters far from the United kingdom, They had no idea where they were, they just knew that they were following the route back the ship's point of origin. A Few more days went by and the ship ran out of fuel…. Most of what was left was lost in the explosion. The group was forced to move whatever supplies the boat had onto the lifeboats, and hope for the best. This did include “Freeing” the Hostages…

Post-Apocalypse

Spoiler

During the initial start of the Apocalypse, the guys were stranded out at sea with 2 row-able lifeboats. And due to the nature of the situation, they were not noticed entering Russian waters. As they spent 2 weeks out at sea before finally reaching the shores of Russia, spending weeks and months navigating around the black mountains, staying clear of every military force and civilian group they saw, they finally end up in a country called Chernarus it seemed remote or “Shady” enough to start remaking a name for themselves. For the next two years, the main part of the Dollars family remained off the grid, learning to farm and sustain themselves lest Interpol or police would arrest them. Little did they know, the world they were once from was gone, and Interpol was no more...

TheDollarsICgoalsNEW.png.204ad21f70e00650dc5dadc543b9ffdb.png

Set up a town of operation… [Complete]

Gain a gang size of at least 10 men [Day 780] [Complete]

Host a party for anyone to attend [Day 780]

Gain Intel on other local groups…[Day 780] [Complete]

Produce and Sell High Grade drugs (Ongoing)

Become the majority arms dealer (Ongoing)

Set up an embedded Spy network across Chernarus (Ongoing)

TheDollarsOOCgoalsNEW.png.bf47dcc8d649865650622e04b15d6ac0.png

Provide Good And Structured RP (Ongoing)

High-end Antagonistic  RP (Ongoing)

Gain a good rep on forums and in game [Day 779]

Teach New players about good RP (Ongoing)

TheDollarsMembersNEW.png.9c23793b4c0e4bb15027a49cc0e91a5c.png

Bosses

@Thinisede                                                                                                  @C-J                                                                                                       @King

Valuables and Assets                                                  Main Shot Caller                                                   Recruitment and relations 1177326459_DollarsPics.png.f69d56096f3788c40227397f91c43514.png

Brethren

@CocoMii

ErikaDone.png.19293dd2e4e2fcb2b64a0d850a9496c7.png          

@lunathecat

@Hebirura

MarkDurhil.png.cc81a2b5862b9344f79f90d81dacc09d.png

Goons 

@Ivan

@Ironshade

@silvermoongaming

@bghost96

@Hungryred2

@Arterdude

The Dead/Missing

992442413_ELLIEROSEDone2.png.9b54c83cb1910a144d6d8247583dc5eb.png

TheDollarsRelationsNEW.png.d5c112092d99b441bc766675dae7ce9a.png

DISTRICT: ALLIES

KABANINO RUNNERS: ALLIES

VIPERS: ENEMIES

Want to join.png

Applications: Please PM @King with the following template completed

Spoiler

Application template:

Code:

OOC location/timezone:

OOC Age:

Character Page with backstory:

Why do you want to join this group?:

What is your understanding of the group’s purpose?:

How much RP experience do you have?:

How active are you during the week?:

Have you been in any groups?:

Edited by Thinisede

From london but called the Dollars? Not sure if that makes sense in the slightest. Suppose the alternative doesnt sound too great either though? Why are they called the Dollars when they're British?

Your goals are very generic and plain, nothing here really stands out that much. Needs work IMO.

Feel like the logo and the sub titles don't really match. And I agree with Fae's points, looks like a WIP. Should fix the @ s so they actually @ the people. And a little bit more color etc. etc.

Pretty sweet roster, headers and pics are a bit weak, clean those up and you’ve got a swish looking page. Good luck nerds.

3 hours ago, Fae said:

From london but called the Dollars? Not sure if that makes sense in the slightest. Suppose the alternative doesnt sound too great either though? Why are they called the Dollars when they're British?

Your goals are very generic and plain, nothing here really stands out that much. Needs work IMO.

Thanks for your input! Gang culture in general is heavily influenced by American culture, plus the Dollar isn’t always a reference to USD. Many countries have their own unique version of the dollar. But I can see where you would certainly assume so! We will try our best to change and fix that. 

3 hours ago, Jorrdan said:

Feel like the logo and the sub titles don't really match. And I agree with Fae's points, looks like a WIP. Should fix the @ s so they actually @ the people. And a little bit more color etc. etc.

We have reused this art work from a previous group years ago, right now we do not have a Artist on hand but we are looking into having new artwork done! Thanks for your input! 

1 hour ago, APositiveElmo said:

Pretty sweet roster, headers and pics are a bit weak, clean those up and you’ve got a swish looking page. Good luck nerds.

Love you too bby! I’mma try bribing majoo into doing those rooster images for me! We just needed to post the group sooner or later due to complications within the game! We are limited to what we can/cannot do without a group posted. 

The Firm 2.0?

Goodluck

Posted (edited)

Looks okay, but could use a lot of work as other people have already said.

First tip would be actually @'ing the people who are in the group. 😉

Edited by BrianM

THanks for the imput all, Me and CJ are working hard to make this a strong RP group, we will take your imput and change things accordingly 🙂

Just now, BrianM said:

Looks okay, but could use a lot of work as other people have already said.

First tip would be actually @'ing the people who are the group. 😉

How exactly do i do that?

this is the first time doing this sort of thing for me 🙂

@Thinisede Like that... Type in the persons forum name and click their name on the drop down bar.

1 hour ago, APositiveElmo said:

Hey thanks for the imput, at the moment i dont have the funds to get better headers but i will eventually 🙂

Just now, Thinisede said:

Hey thanks for the imput, at the moment i dont have the funds to get better headers but i will eventually 🙂

Ask someone in the community who can make graphics... I'm sure someone you know can make them...

2 minutes ago, BrianM said:

Ask someone in the community who can make graphics... I'm sure someone you know can make them...

I know a few, but im an returning amnesty player, most of the artists I’ve known have left long ago, currently looking around 

Looks good. Your goals need to fit with the SMART criteria, so instead of "Week 1" it needs to be "By day ____" and I would love to see a bigger variety of goals.

Good luck with the group fellas, seems interesting 

its good to see such great RP'ers back on the server, I look forward to meeting you all in game 

I have edited it on the feedback that was provided, please feel free to comment on what you think 🙂 

Doesn't the leader IC need to be the thread owner OOC??

1 minute ago, AlanM said:

Doesn't the leader IC need to be the thread owner OOC??

its a joint leadership

I remember this, good luck. 

Good luck @C-J and co. Looking forward to RPing with you after so long.

Good luck! Our groups need to become partners. 👽

Posted (edited)

- USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST -

nah nah nah good luck cj, was fun the first time. probably be fun the second time

Edited by Strawberry

Posted (edited)

Alright boyos let's go make some name! 😁

Yep and I getcha y'all, updating GP as of now.

Edited by King

Looks interesting guys! I will say one thing ... know your audience when doing certain types of hostileRP. Not everyone enjoys the darker side of RP nor appreciates it. I mean you’re barely around and I’ve heard of complaints already, so please just be careful with that type of RP and stick to normal hostileRP as default for all encounters until you know who you’re dealing with and if they’re okay with more ... creative RP as you move forward. 

If anything If you want to do that kind of darker RP focus it on internal for the time being then branch out externally once you know who you have and what their stance on it is. Other than that! Good luck! Happy to have run into you all already! :3 here’s to more encounters and more RP!