Server time (UTC): 2019-10-23, 13:56
Sign in to follow this  
Alexcs878

S1: KoS in Novaya Petrovka - 10/08/2019 about 9am server time

Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1 NOVAYA PETROVKA

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  Between 8:30 to 9:30 am; 10 of Aug 2019

Your in game name:  Nathan Crew

Names of allies involved: James William

Name of suspect/s: Unkown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): None

Detailed description of the events: We were basically recruiting a potential new member inside of our base (Jhonny something). We geared him out with the things we had. We were planning on building an additional fence to secure a gate. James William went outside to gather some firewood to create a kit. On his way back he spotted someone picking from the corner of our building (We could have shot him right there but we followed the rules and initiated on him) James asked the person "Don't turn around and drop your weapon" (with a calmed voice). The stranger turned around and shot him dead. Before I went outside I dealt with the zombies around and tried to find my friend which wasn't responding so I immediately understood something bad happened to him) As the potential recruit told me he would run around the corner I positioned myself to provide him cover and then the stranger came from behind saying "drop your weapon" super fast and before I could even respond he killed me (note he sounded young).

Edited by Alexcs878

Connection Logs:

03:48:26 | Player "Nathan Crew" is connected
-Still Online-

03:48:28 | Player "James William" is connected
04:32:54 | Player "James William" has been disconnected

03:49:40 | Player "Luke Runningham" is connected
-Still Online-

04:05:16 | Player "Jorrdan Versock" is connected
-Still Online-

Hit Logs:

04:30:24 | Player "Nathan Crew" hit by Player "Jorrdan Versock" with AKM from 7.44834 meters 
04:30:25 | Player "Nathan Crew" hit by Player "Jorrdan Versock" with AKM from 7.71893 meters 

04:27:44 | Player "James William" hit by Player "Luke Runningham" with FN-FAL from 9.69509 meters 
04:27:44 | Player "James William" hit by Player "Luke Runningham" with FN-FAL from 9.69509 meters 

Kill Logs:

04:30:24 | Player "Nathan Crew" (DEAD) killed by Player "Jorrdan Versock" with AKM from 7.44834 meters 

04:27:44 | Player "James William" (DEAD) killed by Player "Luke Runningham" with FN-FAL from 9.69509 meters 

Calling in for POV's:

@Alexcs878 | Nathan Crew | POSTED

@James Williams | James William |

@tosstheball | Luke Runningham |

@Jorrdan | Jorrdan Versock |

For their FULL and DETAILED POV's and any VIDEO EVIDENCE they may have.

POV: I was just sitting inside of Cherno when I get a radio message from @Murshy stating there is a group of 4 within Noveya, two of which have white-armbands on and two of which don't. Since I'm literally across the map I tell them it's going to be a while so @Murshy being rather smart we set up this entire plan of getting an inside man while I can transport myself over there. Things go very smoothly and sooner or later I finally show up and the two white-armbands are the only ones left along with @Jorrdan, @Murshy, and myself. Myself and @Jorrdan take position outside of the apartment buildings and make it known through radio (note: @Murshyhas been double micing the entire time so we had a general idea of what their plan was.) The plan sort of went south when one of the white-armbands left the apartment building solo in which we had been waiting outside of  and walked past me the first time though caught me the second time. He then pulls out his AK7-4u and aims it at me, telling me to not turn around and to drop my weapon. I could see the man didn't even have a magazine in the weapon loaded so I just turned around and shot him. Seconds later our mate on the inside @Murshy and the last remaining hostile exit, I am across the street so I did not hear the initiation of @Jorrdanonto the OP.

More than happy to discuss this on discord with the OP.

Jorrdan Versock PoV: One of my boys and I go up to Novaya from Cherno to visit the NATO and or other people living in Novaya. We originally roll up to some people we see but I reconigize a voice that I recently robbed and I thought it was a good Idea to maybe go into the town of Novaya instead of sitting there. We roll into Novaya, get some water and see a woman. We speak to the woman and her friends come and we have a nice chat with the people. They said there was nothing in the base at the School in Novaya (known to be NATO) we go to the base to reinsure that there is nothing we would want. We jump in from the roof because its open and check out the loot inside. We decide we didn't want any of the loot and go back to the pump and decide to go back to the apartments and see whats up. The people we talked to told us they were heavily looted and aren't the best people. I tell my boy to go in and talk to them because 2 guys fully geared might be a little intimidating. I sit there watching the situation and listening to my friend double mic what hes saying. I then contact another one of the boys to come up to Novaya. My boy stalls the men for a while so my boy can get here. He goes on about joining said men and cutting logs for them. We set up outside the door to hold them up and hope to gain some info about NATO and some others who live in Novaya. One of the men go outside of the apartment and go straight past Luke. But he circles around and sees him and tells Luke "drop the weapon" so Luke shoots him. I assume he has killed the guy so I wait for the other to come outside and go investigate. My friend says "lets go check it out" so he goes out first and the man comes out behind him. I run up behind him and yell "Put your hands up or be shot, don't move" I do so and my game stutters a bit and after it stutters I shoot because the man makes motions towards me after I told him to not move and put his hands up. I actually stopped shooting for a bit because I didn't know if he was complying or not. I am 100% willing to talk this report out, if you are as well please contact me on Discord and we can discuss the matter.
// end of PoV

we have spoken this out in discord and came to a conclusion to close the report. 

@Realize

@Alexcs878 Do you still wish to close this report, after the discussion in discord ?

After the talk we had in discord between yourself me & tosstheball, we came to the conclusion that there was no actual rule breaks just a misunderstanding, and you said via discord, you would like to withdraw this report and we will now honour your request too close.

/Closed

Signed @Realize@Voodoo & @Derek Steel