Server time (UTC): 2019-10-19, 13:33
Sign in to follow this  
CptPeach

S1 : Greifing at Mogilevka market - 8/9/2019 - 12:00~

Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1 - Mogilevka trading camp (The Market)

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 8/9/2019 around 12:00 (server time)

Your in game name: Michael Peach

Names of allies involved: Legion

Name of suspect/s: Unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): Olga 24

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1829662078

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1829662107

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1829662156

Detailed description of the events: 

I was informed by 3 different people that the base was raided and the attackers had intentionally threw a big load of items all over the place,many stuff were found in the bushes and even outside the compound, they had emptied the barrels, the tents and some of the crates as well, one of the barrels was filled with tools which was super valuable to us since the trade demand for tools is super high and we needed them as well but the the attackers managed to get rid of most of them some how plus many guns and different tradable goods of ours , @G19RP informed me that they got there on time and possibly killed the suspect (not sure if that was the raider)

Edited by CptPeach

Building Logs:

Spoiler
11:45:18 | Player "Oscar Coates" (pos=<7566.5, 5151.9, 214.9>) destroyed combination lock with Hacksaw
11:55:33 | Player "Randy Wilson" (pos=<7566.7, 5152.0, 214.9>) destroyed combination lock with Hacksaw

Position Logs:

Spoiler
11:55:52 | Player "Oscar Coates" (pos=<7565.1, 5150.4, 214.9>)
11:55:52 | Player "Randy Wilson" (pos=<7560.3, 5149.2, 214.9>)
11:55:52 | Player "Anthony Wickman" (pos=<7566.0, 5150.7, 214.9>)

12:15:48 | Player "Dmitry Nikolaichev" (pos=<7788.6, 5510.0, 220.3>)
12:20:47 | Player "Dmitry Nikolaichev" (pos=<7562.1, 5147.5, 214.9>)
12:25:46 | Player "Dmitry Nikolaichev" (pos=<7562.1, 5146.7, 214.9>)
12:35:46 | Player "Oscar Coates" (pos=<9496.8, 2006.4, 5.7>)
12:35:46 | Player "Robert Forbes" (pos=<7542.4, 5189.2, 214.0>)
12:35:46 | Player "Peet McHogan" (pos=<9495.3, 2001.4, 5.6>)
12:40:45 | Player "Oscar Coates" (pos=<8889.9, 4025.8, 267.8>)
12:40:45 | Player "Peet McHogan" (pos=<8891.0, 4026.0, 267.7>)
12:45:44 | Player "Oscar Coates" (pos=<7558.8, 5149.0, 214.9>)
12:45:44 | Player "Peet McHogan" (pos=<7552.3, 5147.6, 214.0>)

12:25:46 | Player "Anthony Wickman" (pos=<9389.8, 3157.1, 173.3>)
12:30:46 | Player "Anthony Wickman" (pos=<9544.2, 1997.1, 5.6>)
12:35:46 | Player "Anthony Wickman" (pos=<9497.9, 2002.0, 5.6>)
12:40:45 | Player "Anthony Wickman" (pos=<8890.3, 4026.5, 267.8>)
12:45:44 | Player "Anthony Wickman" (pos=<7544.9, 5126.1, 213.9>)

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
12:46:17 | Player "Anthony Wickman"[HP: 81.85] hit by Player "Anders Du Plessis" into RightLeg(6) for 55 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M4A1 from 37.2498 meters 
12:46:39 | Player "Anthony Wickman"[HP: 43.911] hit by Player "Jericho Carmichael" into LeftLeg(9) for 60 damage (Bullet_762x39) with AKM from 42.7745 meters 
12:46:40 | Player "Anthony Wickman"[HP: 24.111] hit by Player "Jericho Carmichael" into RightLeg(3) for 60 damage (Bullet_762x39) with AKM from 42.7745 meters 
12:46:40 | Player "Anthony Wickman" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Jericho Carmichael" into Torso(26) for 30 damage (Bullet_762x39) with AKM from 42.5821 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler
12:46:40 | Player "Anthony Wickman" (DEAD) killed by Player "Jericho Carmichael" with AKM from 42.5821 meters 

Calling in to post PoV's:

@CptPeach | Michael Peach | POSTED
@Oscar Coates | Oscar Coates | POSTED
@AkaRand | Randy Wilson | POSTED
@K1W1 | Anthony Wickman | POSTED
@Gopnik22 | Dmitry Nikolaichev | POSTED
@McHogan | Peet McHogan | POSTED
@G19RP | Jericho Carmichael | POSTED
@General Rickets | Anders Du Plessis | POSTED

Please post a FULL and DETAILED POV and any VIDEO EVIDENCE you have

I went to the mogi camp this morning and saw the shop was broken into and there was a bunch of stuff on the ground  I picked up a sagia and tabbed out of the game and loaded up discord to see if peach was online so I could let him know his place was raided via a anonymous radio message and see I could him him and get him introduced to my new charter But then some legion guys showed up and surrounded the building and treated me like I was the raider. (which I admit that it looked super suspicious) Id also like to state ive been a friend of Mr.Peach IC and OOC for a long time and id never raid let alone grief his base as I value our friendship and have lots of respect for him. But to finish my interaction with the legion we talked for roughly 3 minutes before I was asked to put my hands up. I then proceeded to hit the drop key soi could drop the sagia from my hands but I guess I took to long and they felt I was uncompliant to there demands and was gunned down. 

that is my full POV and im sad to say I wasn't recording today.

once again id like to state everything I told the guy when he first talked to me IC was true I came across the base unlocked and open and stuff everywhere.

Posted (edited)

Hai dere.

Myself @AkaRand and @K1W1 were travelling North from Cherno. We came across a couple of bases and decided to have a sniff around. The one we found in Mogilevka is the one in question in terms of this report. When we approached the front gates, there was no lock on the front gate facing the road, so we walked in. There were also no locks on the 3 gates which led into the lobby of the house where the loot was stashed.

We noticed a tent, a load of barrels and crates. We weren't particularly interested in the LOOT itself, more the storage; therefore we targetted the Tent and the barrels.

Our 4th man, @McHogan was travelling from Pusta to Mogilevka when he came across a car that didn't need a great deal of work doing to it, therefore we ran to Pusta to meet him, taking THE TENT (EMPTY) with us as we could fit it in our bags.

After getting to Pusta we went to a gas station on the outskirts of Cherno and refulled to begin our travels back to Mogilevka to collect the barrels that we left outside the front door. We purposely emptied them as we were unable to carry them, whilst full. Therefore in the hope of a clean entry and exit, we emptied them before we left, so we could just grab them and run.

Once we arrived in Mogilevka, there were two fellas there with blue armbands, we crashed into the gate and they had a quick giggle at my awful driving and dissappeared into the town. I noticed the barrels had been moved back inside (I presumed we had distrubed these two guys as they were trying to also raid the same compound). As I was emptying the barrells that had been REFILLED I presume by Legion, I hear continious gunfire and I am unable to contact our team member over the radio @K1W1. He was then shot dead. The Legion guys (I didn't know they were Legion at the time) then called out for us to surrender; I immediatley recognised a voice and identified myself as a friend of a few Wolf Pack Members and had them verify who we were.

They told us, that around 10 minutes before we'd arrived, that they had been in a gunfight with a group of people who had also tried raiding the base, therefore this group must have attempted entry into the Mogilevka compound inbetween us leaving and coming back again with the car.

We did NOT take the barrels with us, as we had been initiated on during the 'raid' if you wish to call it that; we collected @K1W1's belongings and made a swift exit before they changed their mind and shot us.

OP; I apologise your base was left in a mess, we were not looking to take the loot, only the storage containers (and the barells for fire barrels *campfire RP yay!*) Unfortunatley with the snaps of 5.56 ammunition and one of our men down, we didn't have time to clean up our mess.

Dear @Voodoo and other GM's; @AkaRand can SPEAK English perfectly fine, however he can not TYPE it so well, Randy was within 5-10 meters of me during this entire POV therefore his POV will mirror mine pretty much exactly. He has asked me if it would be in order for you to accept this as his POV also. He will post on this thread after me to verify what I have posted is accurate.

EDIT: @K1W1's POV will also be a mirror of what I've written, apart from obviously he died. Just in the interest of saving time, this is a raid; not griefing. I'd have thought it was obvious by the dead people and Legions response IC.

Thanks.

Edited by Oscar Coates

Posted (edited)

Dear DayzRP,
I have read the above and I verify that it is true and accurate, the above would also reflect my POV as I was with Oscar, Kiwi and McHogan.
Thanks AkaRand.

Edited by AkaRand

Posted (edited)

Well i was it that Camp but i Only looked in a barrel took a prestine vest and left a bad one, and had nothing to do with any raid or greifing. Like 2 min after we came ther with my friends, one of my friends was shoot (without initiation as i understand it) And i put my hands up. So i do not know why my name is in this report.

I have nothing to do with greifing or raiding.

Edited by McHogan

@Oscar Coates if there were no locks then what are these logs for that are at the building in question

11:45:18 | Player "Oscar Coates" (pos=<7566.5, 5151.9, 214.9>) destroyed combination lock with Hacksaw
11:55:33 | Player "Randy Wilson" (pos=<7566.7, 5152.0, 214.9>) destroyed combination lock with Hacksaw

1 minute ago, Voodoo said:

@Oscar Coates if there were no locks then what are these logs for that are at the building in question

I was literally just looking at what I wrote and completely missed out a very unimportant but relavant detail, therefore please take note of this addition:

BEFORE we left to get the car, we snapped a lock (ONE LOCK) going into the room on the left hand side of the building with a single crate inside. I snapped the lock to begin with, however the server crashed, I lost my shit and refused to cut it again because it took an age, therefore Randy cut it the second time, this is why the coords are so close together. The coords show 0.1/0.02 X and Y movement which is LESS than one step.

Apoligies, I was trying to get the important information across and forgot to mention this.

Everything @Oscar Coates has said has been true and correct. Server crashed so lock had to be done twice as rollback put the lock back on. Front gate to the camp, front door and door to room on the right were already open when we rolled up on the base. the only lock snapped was the back room lock on the left. We had planned on taking things out the front till everything went south. My POV was that i was shot on the outside of the base  and died at the scene. I had not initiated on anyone I never heard any RP just a shot in the back and then when i looked for cover I was shot from someone else and died. I wanted to file a report for uninitiated KOS but can't be bothered with the drama. 

So I popped down to Mogilevka this morning to speak with the traders there about purchasing a car, after finding out the only one they had spare was missing three wheels I took a nap in a close by building for a few hours (Unsure on specific times.). Fast forward X hours I wake up and thought i'd give it another go, see whats going on and as I arrive Mr @Gopnik22 is inside the orange brick building behind all of the once locked doors. I engage in a small conversation hotmicing it over my radio from start to finish in case there are more people in the area and I end up getting taken. This conversation drags on for a few minutes, he explains he is from Novaya which was the first thing that poked at my suspicion. The second thing which @Gopnik22 mentioned he had been inside the building for a short period of time, in fact he stated he "Woke up in there and it was like this" which was interesting considering the dead infected outside the building I had previously noticed. Once @G19RP arrived to back me up we asked a few more questions before asking him to calmly put his hands on his head and step into the middle of the room so we could gain access and further our investigation since @Gopnik22 was inside a room, one way in and out with a Saiga we didn't want to take that risk. Once we asked him to raise his hands we also stated for him to "not say anything at all over the radio or anything suspicious" at this point he stated "I just really don't know why you are asking me to put my hands up" or something similar to that and then he was shot by @G19RP after more than enough time to comply to the demands. In your PoV @Gopnik22 you claim you "hit the key" but the saiga was in your hands when you died. Once this situation was over with I heard a car, initially I thought it might have been the base owner so me and @G19RP open all the doors and push out however, it's quite the opposite. We see, which we thought was 4 at first, 3 people inside a car heavily armed matching the description of some people who lets say we aren't on the best of terms with. We pop some Dexamphetamine and high tail it due to being in a bad defensive position. We flank around the whole town and catch one lacking alone, we initiate on him but he goes none compliant, runs across the street and gets gassed by me and @G19RP. We then circle the compound and initiate on EVERY building in the town just to ensure that we are clear and narrow down any hostiles to one area. We sweep through the town clearing EVERY building and manage to get back to the small compound, upon approaching the walls I notice one of them men complying which was @Oscar Coates who then explains a miss-identification scenario as they are actually not who we initially thought they were so we move back into the front door, after a small discussion with @Oscar Coates and his associate (Sorry whoever died and the other bloke don't know OOC names) we apologize, help them load the guys gear into their car and tell them to stop by our Chernogorsk base so we can fix up or replace anything we lost. @JamesRP arrives as we're leaving so isn't involved as mentioned in the OP but thought i'd explain if he creeps in the logs anywhere. 

G19 POV: Stop by the town, find a guy that meets the description for a contract we have, it also appears he is raiding the place. I initiate, he does not comply and is shot, another car pulls up, Rickets and I loop around and initiate. One does not comply and is shot, the others surrender, we sort out the situation IC'ly with them and release them.

4 hours ago, General Rickets said:

-snip -

Just for the benefit of the tape, can you confirm that the barrels were indeed left outside? I can only presume it was your guys that took them back inside and put the contents back in? As you initiated on us as we were trying to empty the barrels to take them away with us 🤣

50 minutes ago, Oscar Coates said:

Just for the benefit of the tape, can you confirm that the barrels were indeed left outside? I can only presume it was your guys that took them back inside and put the contents back in? As you initiated on us as we were trying to empty the barrels to take them away with us 🤣

Can confirm me and @G19RP approached and the barrels were outside, we moved them back inside and attempted to fill them back up whilst safe to do so.

Interesting that the attackers have done the same thing to Cherno today, I suppose that's just how they "roll" .

22 minutes ago, CptPeach said:

Interesting that the attackers have done the same thing to Cherno today, I suppose that's just how they "roll" .

Or maybe the rules don't specify that we are required to give the base a spring clean before we leave? A requirement to do so introduces an unrealistic expectation that someone ransacking your place and taking your stuff should clean up and potentially wait around to get caught, shot or killed.

For clarification

Items were not left intentionally to despawn, there was no malicious intent, OOC knowledge, ill-intent or IC Reason NOT to do it.

Rule clarification = No more complaints of this nature.

@Oscar Coates @AkaRand - AkaRand will have to post his POV to the best of his ability. We do not accept POV's written for other members of the community.

@AkaRand

Just write it in Belgian and translate it I guess XD *shrugs*

@Oscar Coates Well i mean if you're talking realism then you should try changing half of the rules on the server, the rules are based with RP in mind, this is not Rust you cant just go make a mess everytime you raid a place, people put in time and effort for finding an specific item for RP scenarios its not fair to just leave them on the ground so they despawn.

hello,
like Oscar sayed im not so good at typing texts in English so im apologize for that at first, but gonna do my best for explain in my words.
We where on a travel and that was Oscar, K1W1 and me, peet wasn't there when we break into the base. On our travel we found a base in Mogilevka.
There was already a hole in the outer walls so we went into the base for looking if we see something around. we sa some barrels and medium tent so we decided to break in.
on the first 2 gates there was no lock on it 3 gate had a 4lock on it; Oscar tryed to break it the first time but then the server crash/restarted on the moment when where back awake.
I took it over and break the lock. when inside i sa the medium tent with not much stuff in it and i empty the tent thats was my fault nobody els his fault. When emtpyed the tent i put it in my backpack. then we started to run away form the base. We went to another town and ther my door bel went off and i went asap to sleep because its was important. When i was back i heard somebody was killed form our group and there was a  discussion, but i wasn't there on that moment when that happend. I went to our base after i waked up.
i there more question pls ask or if something is not clear please ask me to.

im apologize to the people of that base. its was not my intention to be a assehole i was just looking for the medium tent but after it i see it was stupid from me to drop it on the ground.

grtz AkaRand

Summary:

@Oscar Coates, @AkaRand and @Kiwi are heading north of Chernogorsk and come across a base within Mogilevka. They enter the camp and begin to empty the items from the barrels and a tent onto the floor. Once the items have been removed from the tent and barrels Oscar Coates packs the tent and stuffs in into his backpack and moves the barrels outside the front of the camp. Their ally, @McHogan then contacts Ocsar Coates to tell them that he had come across a car that didn't need a great deal of work doing to it and so they begin to run towards that location to meet him. After meeting McHogan they travel to a gas station on the outskirts of Chernogorsk and refuel their car to begin their travels back to Mogilevka with the intention of collecting the barrels that they had left outside the front door of the camp. Upon arrival, they notice that the barrels are back within the camp and have been refilled. He then begins to empty the barrels for a second time but is met by two men with blue armbands who initiate on him. After an altercation with the two men he is released and leaves without the barrels.

Explanation:

@Oscar Coates @AkaRand @Kiwi we would like to make it extremely clear that removing items out of their storage with the intent to leave them on the floor to despawn is against the rules. In this case, there were plenty of other storage containers around that you could have moved the items left on the floor into. In future, if you do not wish to steal items but the storage containers themselves, you must make an effort to transfer all of the items taken out into other storage containers that are close by. If there are no other storage containers around, you should attempt to take them with you. Only if there are no other containers in the vicinity and you don't have the room to take the rest of the gear with you can items be left on the floor. 

After reviewing this case, the staff team has come to the conclusion that this was not done maliciously but rather out of not fully understanding the rules surrounding griefing. Given this conclusion, as well as the ban you're already serving for a separate griefing report, we find it safe to consider that lesson learned, and issue a verbal warning in regards to this report. Moving forward, we expect you to transfer unwanted items into separate forms of storage when attempting to take the containers themselves.

Spoiler

4.8 Griefing is act of damaging or destroying a player base, storage container, vehicles or their contents using OOC knowledge, ill intent or doing so without IC reasoning that is proportionate to the damage done.

Outcome:

@Oscar Coates @AkaRand @Kiwi - GRIEFING - GUILTY - Verbal Warning Issued

Signed by @Saunders + @Samti