Server time (UTC): 2019-12-09, 11:37 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Roland

Supply Crates

@JimRP are all your knives gonna be added into the loot boxes? 

3 hours ago, Ryan Shepherd said:

Exactly, rich boy @FalkRP.

DayZRP gambling. I like it.

(Not for me but +1)

Couldn't have said it better myself - And hey if you got the money to spare, it's a fun system to satisfy your gambling needs.

+1

14 minutes ago, JimRP said:

What are you implying. 🤔

Hello welcome to www.dayzrp.com, adding your name to your steam profile gives you a chance in our draft :trolle:.

Best of luck to the people on their creates.

Posted (edited)

Ayyyy lmao!!!  Just got €9 TTsKO pants, on my first try! 😛

Untitled.jpg.6e414df879f6efa552b39d0440259acb.jpg

After that, I played three more times.

Received Trail Shoes (four color), which was kinda nice, I sometimes use those instead of military boots.

Received NBC Pants, which sucked, because I know I will never use those....

Received TTsKO Jacket...

So, I played four times, received 9, 3, 3, 9 ... So 24 euros worth of itemshop items, for 12 euros. Worth it to me. Especially since I will likely use the TTsKO stuff.

Edited by CamoRP

Jim is trying to revive CSGO gambling empire?

God damit, just as we in the US are getting the FTC to investigate loot boxes. As long as they remain purely cosmetic and you have access to the stores inventory (at a higher price), I’m okay with it.

To be honest, I don't understand why people have mixed feelings about loot boxes in general. Dozens of AA games out there, that throw you through hoops of micro-transactions, and other bullshit just to avoid having to go through hundreds of hours of grinding. As well as many have loot-boxes (more micro-transactions) to get cosmetic stuff.

It's really damn simple, don't do it, if you don't like the concept, or don't want to find yourself returning to bad habits. Avert your eyes elsewhere.

As for the whole "children" argument. The parents should learn how to handle their damn kids. They have the power to handle their money and what they do online.

I have no problem throwing a $10 or $20 once in a while at loot boxes. But I have the money to waste. It's my choice to do so. If I think I have a problem I will deal with that myself accordingly.

I'm an adult.

The supply crates seem like a nice way to have a chance at getting more valuable cosmetic items.
I dont know if I would personally buy a bunch of them, but when I get a chance I might grab one to test my luck.