Server time (UTC): 2019-12-15, 14:19 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Roland

Supply Crates

Introducing Supply Crates in the item shop for a limited time to see if people will hate it as much as I expect them to do 😄

It's like a loot box, except that you cannot lose... kind of? You always get your moneys worth or more.

The chance percentages for items are shown in the item description in the item shop. The items received are non-refundable.

What do you think, yay or nay? Should I change something about it to improve it? Or just remove entirely? Let me know!

/shrug nice option to have. It's optional so I don't see the harm, especially with the generated currency from playtime Ig... if that's actually a thing...?

Just now, APositivePara said:

/shrug nice option to have. It's optional so I don't see the harm, especially with the generated currency from playtime Ig... if that's actually a thing...?

Soon™

Posted (edited)

Looks good, spent 9 quid will buy more later. 

Different perks should get different boxes.

Diamond box etc, that get a choice of what section they want for example. head box, body box, leg box, feet box etc.  

Edited by FalkRP

It's happening

8c5093fc847af426449f219814a32969.png.a0470803fe9dc00ef70963a8eb964cbd.png

Can't wait to wear my Denim  Jacket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, FalkRP said:

Looks good, spent 9 quid will buy more later. 

Different perks should get different boxes.

Diamond box etc, that get a choice of what section they want for example. head box, body box, leg box, feet box etc.  

I think if you have Diamond, you don't really think about saving 2-6€ to get a random item through a lootbox. You just buy the item you want 😛

Adds €3 supply crates but has the minimum credit balance set to €5. I'm onto your tricks, El Presidente. I personally don't see anything wrong with this however. It's just another harmless way to generate some extra revenue for the site and as has been firmly proven, lootboxes are good at making people spend money.

0,0001% for M249 when :trolle:?

Posted (edited)

always happy to restart my gambling addiction

tbh I don't mind it, is just that gambling and kids is ehhh, still a thin line

Spoiler

bought 2 and got this. me happy.

UwRhJZb.pngnFfhVFx.png

Edited by AndreyQ

Posted (edited)

So the house always... loses?

I'm not gonna use it myself but +1

Edited by NozzyRP

6 minutes ago, NozzyRP said:

So the house always... loses?

I'm not gonna use it myself but +1

Technically yes, but it increases the sales (half of the time you get an item for 3€ that you perhaps would normally not purchase). That's the catch.

I had a heart attack thinking this includes guns and stuff lol.... I might buy a few of these 🙂

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, Roland said:

I think if you have Diamond, you don't really think about saving 2-6€ to get a random item through a lootbox. You just buy the item you want 😛

Exactly, rich boy @FalkRP.

DayZRP gambling. I like it.

(Not for me but +1)

Edited by Ryan Shepherd

This is like gambling. People love gambling. Nice way to make bank @Roland

Looks good

I like this 

Gamblin times

I'm a bit confused - The lootbox costs 3€ but the minimum amount one can charge their account with is 5€. So if I want to try a lootbox just for fun I basically waste 2€ that I might never use again if I dont invest even more because with 2 bucks you cant pay anything?

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Malet said:

I'm a bit confused - The lootbox costs 3€ but the minimum amount one can charge their account with is 5€. So if I want to try a lootbox just for fun I basically waste 2€ that I might never use again if I dont invest even more because with 2 bucks you cant pay anything?

Yes. Welcome to capitalism, my friend.

Edited by AndreyQ

5 minutes ago, Malet said:

Yes.

So you buy another 5$. Or instead of charging with the minimum (5$) you charge $6 and get two spins.

This is the exact same problem anyone that tried to buy only a 3$ item would already have faced under the existing system without loot boxes.

I don't know how to make the funny money symbol, sorry for using $

Aren't there laws about underage kids and gambling? 

😕

As long as it's not breaking any international laws, I don't care! Have at it!

Hey @JimRP %? 

(JK, JK, please get my meme)

2 minutes ago, Brayces said:

😕

Hey @JimRP %? 

I think this is different as there's no possible way to lose money, you're guarantee'd your moneys worth or higher. 

2 minutes ago, VikingHunter said:

I think this is different as there's no possible way to lose money, you're guarantee'd your moneys worth or higher. 

Right, well I don't know enough to say otherwise and I don't care enough to look it up! Woo! LOOT BOXES! 🎊 We'll just go with what you're saying, makes sense anyways!

2 hours ago, Brayces said:

😕

Hey @JimRP %? 

What are you implying. 🤔

2 hours ago, Brayces said:

😕

Hey @JimRP %? 

Well.. supply crate shit where you get a randomised gift by means of paying is in many mobile phone games I am pretty sure.

Probably okay considering you don't necessarily gain or lose money for nothing.

2 minutes ago, JimRP said:

What are you implying. 🤔

*Drives over the border to Mexico*

NOTHIN' AT ALL! ❤️

I do hope you guys include vanity items (like QoL things ... Beds with special patterns, chairs, tables) soon in the Item Store! Those aren't PvP Items nor walls or base building so I always wondered if they could be added?