Server time (UTC): 2019-12-12, 02:29 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Skeeterbolt

Salvation - Open Recruitment

1 minute ago, Skeeterbolt said:

"...you should have came to me like an adult to discuss it and not use my group page like a vent thread, this clearly shows your adolescent mentality."

Whole point in having a group thread is to leave feedback... He has obviously spoke to you OOC about things before and has now resorted to leaving some constructive feedback here to try give you more motivation to try and fix somethings if needed. He is acting like an adult and never came here flaming, and if he did flame, he would have been hit with that fat +5. 

Just take the feedback and do what you want with it, just don't you vent the thread by saying what you are saying. 

@Skeeterbolt

- User was warned for this post -

The entire point of this RP server is to RP in a post-apocalyptic server, shit happens that you don't like. I was robbed the other day, do I like it? Not especially, but did I leave the community? No.

RPing with people in a way they do not like (while not breaking the rules) is not report worthy, so do not act like it is.

If anything, he is acting like an adult, he spoke with you in many ways which obviously did not work. Do not sit here and accuse him of flaming because he said something you dislike, want to call someone a child? Fine, at least place some substance before you call someone a child.

User has been warned for this post.

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 7:38 PM, Skeeterbolt said:

Are you sure pal? 

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 7:38 PM, Skeeterbolt said:

You accused me of flaming you. I was just leaving you some constructive feedback for your group on my experience meeting you and your group, Do not take my feedback as something so personal please, We are all here to learn and master the art of RP. 

User has been cautioned for this post.

Right guys enough of the back and forth there should be only constructive feedback.

Take it to PM's if you disagree with eachother

Good luck with the group @Skeeterbolt

This is absolutely meaningless arguing, lets keep things minimal, and lets try to resolve things in a way that doesn't end in tears for anyone, please?

My friend above isn't attempting to belittle, flame or slander your group any way. We have enjoyed the RP so far. We enjoyed your roleplay from our first encounter and we enjoyed your roleplay from the hostile. But the way you seem to handle your group feels very "safe spacey" if you would understand me. We understand, totally understand, new players. In the case that we would initiate on a new player or group in the community, we would be incredibly patient because in a lot of cases, people don't know how to handle the situation!

But as @Hebirura mentioned above. Regardless of how you handle yourselves IC or OOC, there will always be a point at which hostilities will occur. And these can happen for absolutely any reason, any cause and at any place. Most hostile groups here won't even take your weapons in most cases if that's something you're worried about! They just enjoy the hostile 😄.

So if you have any questions, please DM me rather than having this all on your group page! 😊🍻

I apologize. Thank you @Voodoo.

User has been warned for this post.

Interesting.

Goodluck!

Hope we can meet sometime soon in game

🐺

Hi. Gamemaster Phoenix here with some feedback.

1) First and foremost, I dislike the attitude you portray as a group leader in regards to negative or constructive feedback as seen above and on the other page. I'm sorry, but people here should be behaving maturely. 

2) Not a massive fan of the graphics for the group. They seem to be all over the place with very strange coloring. Graphics aren't the most important thing when creating a group idea, but I am sure someone in this community could help you make your group stand out a bit more in terms of visual appearance.

3) maybe add some more goals that make the group stand out from the crowd. At the moment, they are pretty standard goals that 90% of survivor groups go for anyways. It doesn't hurt to add a few goals that make this a bit more interesting.

Good Luck with the group.

If I wasn't already with NATO I'd jump on this in a second. Was a pleasure meeting you briefly a while back and getting the tour. Hopefully we cross paths soon.

Posted (edited)
On 8/14/2019 at 4:56 PM, Vigilante-Nerd said:

If I wasn't already with NATO I'd jump on this in a second. Was a pleasure meeting you briefly a while back and getting the tour. Hopefully we cross paths soon.

Thanks! We always enjoy having y'all around.

Edited by Skeeterbolt

Posted (edited)

Edited to add new graphics. Hopefully better than the last.

Goals updated.

Edited by Skeeterbolt

Welcome to the party!

Robert Fleming - @Hactivision

Rover Nix - @iGROOCK

Goals and Roster updated accordingly.

Enjoyed the roleplay from you guys when we have interacted!

Sorry things had to go down the way they did however!

🐺

@Skeeterbolt, of your roster, only 4 members have played within the last week. The rest, including yourself and one of your council members haven't been on in some time. Are you still actively playing as this group?

Going to give you 48 hours to get active again before I archive the group.

As @Skeeterbolthas failed to respond this group will be archived. PM a mod+ to bring it back.