Server time (UTC): 2019-08-25, 14:39
Sign in to follow this  
MorbidAngel

Old accounts gone?

Posted (edited)

Hello, are the old accounts gone? I played on here a few years ago but then I quit when I sold my PC. I recently bought the game on PS4 and I want to get back into it but my account seems to be gone.

However when I logged into this account (via Steam) it says I'm whitelisted and that my application had been received, but it also marks me as a newcomer even though I played for very long, also my profile picture and forum signature is gone. Kind of confused. 

Thanks for your help! 

Edit: Now I can see my old forums posts etc, so this is obviously the account I used the last time, I'm very confused lol

Edited by MorbidAngel

You're marked as new whitelist because you haven't played 10 hours on PC servers since the last wipe (which was about 2 years ago).

Your avatar and signature (amongst other things) have been reset due to the forum revamp that happened in 2016. The whole webpage was transferred to a new backend system. Therefore some old stuff were lost.

If you're interested about the change that happened you can read that in the following thread.

Sign in to follow this