Server time (UTC): 2019-12-12, 07:12 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Craig

Domorodci (Recruitment Open)

Outstanding RP with you guys tonight 🙂 Loved it! 

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Outstanding RP with you guys tonight 🙂 Loved it! 

Thanks for all the RP from you and everyone else that was part of the situation. Very interesting stuff and roleplay. Really enjoyed everything.

Edited by Roman

Thanks for all the roleplay recently, has been hella fun.

Today was insane, so much things happening. I haven't had this much fun in a long long time. This group is so much fun, you are all amazing.

Yea bros, this shit was amazing. Hope to see you guys again, hopefully you guys won't torture and kill a poor Irish priest just looking to help anyone and everyone

We officially welcome @OxeN to the group, the last few days have been really fun and I'm glad you're with us.

To anyone else out there, I know this sort of RP isn't for everyone. But if you're somewhat interested in joining, feel free to apply! You can roll around with us for a few days and see what you think. Our my aim is to always have fun, and make things fun for everyone involved!

We welcome @Cuchulainn @Challenger and @Ryan Shepherd

We also welcome back @Voodoo. Already having some good fun with you guys and looking forward to cleansing the country with you all!

Unemployment office got some relief.

good group of lads they are, and personally have had some great interaction so I am sure they will be a great addition to this great group!

Edited by tossVC

Group feed back

Slava chedaki!!!! 

In all seriousness. Had brilliant Role play with 3 of you at the airfield the other day. Really enjoyed the terror and the stubbornness of the way you acted and the shouting back and forth. I was with, no matter how much I explained about helping the man who turned out to be chedaki you stood by your pride and your look on at foreigners. Liked the ending and it has. Is heavily affected my character heavily.

Keep up the good work 

10/10 

1 hour ago, Imation11 said:

Group feed back

Slava chedaki!!!! 

In all seriousness. Had brilliant Role play with 3 of you at the airfield the other day. Really enjoyed the terror and the stubbornness of the way you acted and the shouting back and forth. I was with, no matter how much I explained about helping the man who turned out to be chedaki you stood by your pride and your look on at foreigners. Liked the ending and it has. Is heavily affected my character heavily.

Keep up the good work 

10/10 

glad you liked it, we enjoyed it, always great roleplay from you @Imation11

37 minutes ago, Imation11 said:

Group feed back

Slava chedaki!!!! 

Keep up the good work 

10/10 

Yo man, that was one of my favorite RP scenarios I have been with. I appreciate you helping create an extremely tense scenario and allowing us to further develop our storyline with you as well. When you almost shot me when I was running up (cause you were shooting infected), I wanted to reference how I shot you when I thought you were infected, but I realized that was on my other character Jet. Good times, good times. 

Look forward to more RP with you. 

1 hour ago, ItsChocolateMan said:

Yo man, that was one of my favorite RP scenarios I have been with. I appreciate you helping create an extremely tense scenario and allowing us to further develop our storyline with you as well. When you almost shot me when I was running up (cause you were shooting infected), I wanted to reference how I shot you when I thought you were infected, but I realized that was on my other character Jet. Good times, good times. 

Look forward to more RP with you. 

Oh yea! Karma would of been all to real if I shot you. I look forward to seeing where the story goes. Thank you and thank you too @OxeN

Good to be apart of this.

7 minutes ago, Ryan Shepherd said:

Good to be apart of this.

Man I can't wait to hear your accent

I appreciate @Hanro and @Craig attempting to give RP during the hostile situations.

In the future however it would be much more appreciated if the rest of the group would attempt to offer some RP, continual memeing and accusing people of being raped by pedophiles does not make for exciting roleplay, nor does 15 minute gear banditry. Stealing a kid's hat, gloves, face mask, backpack honestly makes little sense when your group is meant to be ex-Napa, Ex-CDF using military gear. The inconsistency with the group as well was extreme, the group held us up the previous day and did not rob us for anything, talked and gave RP, the following day the same people you said were fine to go on their way and already questioned you decided to rob for the same things they had on them the previous day. Please allow people playing foreigners to speak as well, being told to shut up consistently does not allow for any form of RP on their end. Once again I appreciate those that attempted RP in the hostile situations that occurred.

1 hour ago, Malthis said:

-snippity Snoop-

Thanks for the feedback, if you would like to conitnue this dialogue don't hesitate to PM me.

Activity Update:

No issues you are all doing well. Keep up the great activity and work on all relevant feedback you may have been given

3571a3dc9e.png 

I really enjoyed my short time with this group, however, my heritage is more appealing than my Chernarussian one at the moment.

Thanks for having me @Craig, I had a blast!

14 hours ago, Ryan Shepherd said:

I really enjoyed my short time with this group, however, my heritage is more appealing than my Chernarussian one at the moment.

Thanks for having me @Craig, I had a blast!

Make your own country proud!

Greetings @Craig,

Your group was archived upon your request on October 16th 2019. You can't be a leader for 30 days, you are allowed to join other groups but can't lead any groups for 30 days. You are free to message us to un-archive your group once the 30 day period is up, which will be November 15th. 

With that said,

/ARCHIVED