Server time (UTC): 2019-08-25, 14:37
Sign in to follow this  
Gabe

4.7 You may not bait other players

Posted (edited)

Server and location: US1 Cherno Town Square

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Early morning ingame (Aug 7 12:00 am-1:00 am )

Your in game name: Adrian Spot

Names of allies involved: None

Name of suspect/s: Didn't get their names

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): NoneDetailed description of the events:

I logged in by cherno town square and decided to go out and look for some loot for the legion ,While I was doing the looting I heard a few people talking so I started saying woo outside the apartment they were in and hitting the wall with my fist and then left shortly after as just a random thing to do ( the people were inside the legion base) with a shovel and a sledgehammer and they appreciated it , so I was going to do some role play inside and I'm Instantly greeted with something along the lines of "If you go outside my house again saying woo and banging im going to blow your head off" very hostile for something little as woo and they were prooving they were going to shoot me for it by saying they were going to shoot me right now testing them by provoking. I offer a fist fight to settle it and the man gets one of his four teammates to stab him with an epipen which I was not ready for and said wait you cant do that , thats unfair let me do one , but wasn't given the chance as he instantly started swinging and I was stuck in a punch animation by him so I got taken down , as I down the four man group took stuff off of me that they know would provoke me to do something about it like two bottles of real vodka . They started running off with my stuff so I ran limping with ruined/damaged clothes to tell them to give me my alcohol back and they started saying"what are you gonna do about , what if I don't want to" , I decided to have a little determination and pull my gun out and Im instantly treated with a you are dead screen as they were planning to kill a single grouped man that just wanted his stuff back after some unnecessarily hostile role play that just involved violence towards me and an abuse of their kill rights , this could've easily been dealt with legion authorities to sort it out or just put your hands up or your going to die , but instead they killed me instantly which was clearly planned by all of them.

Edited by Gabe
Wrong Template

Connection Logs:

03:50:17 | Player "Adrian Spot" is connected
04:38:54 | Player "Adrian Spot" has been disconnected

00:11:22 | Player "Vlad Visus" is connected
06:08:41 | Player "Vlad Visus" has been disconnected

04:09:15 | Player "Artyom Wongov" is connected
06:07:11 | Player "Artyom Wongov" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

04:16:37 | Player "Adrian Spot" hit by Player "Vlad Visus"  into RightArm(20) for 13 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
04:16:38 | Player "Adrian Spot" hit by Player "Vlad Visus"  into LeftHand(46) for 13 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
04:16:38 | Player "Adrian Spot" hit by Player "Vlad Visus"  into LeftHand(46) for 13 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
04:16:40 | Player "Adrian Spot" hit by Player "Vlad Visus"  into RightHand(47) for 13 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
04:16:40 | Player "Adrian Spot" hit by Player "Vlad Visus"  into RightHand(47) for 13 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
04:16:41 | Player "Adrian Spot" hit by Player "Vlad Visus"  into Head(0) for 6.5 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
04:16:42 | Player "Adrian Spot" hit by Player "Vlad Visus"  into Torso(23) for 11.7 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)
04:16:43 | Player "Adrian Spot" hit by Player "Vlad Visus"  into LeftHand(46) for 13 damage (MeleeFist_Heavy)

04:16:43 | Player "Adrian Spot" hit by is unconscious
04:16:44 | Player "Adrian Spot" hit by regained consciousness
04:16:44 | Player "Adrian Spot" hit by is unconscious
04:17:11 | Player "Adrian Spot" hit by regained consciousness

04:17:52 | Player "Adrian Spot" hit by Player "Artyom Wongov"  into Torso(26) for 9 damage (MeleeFist)
04:22:04 | Player "Adrian Spot" hit by Player "Vlad Visus" with FN-FAL from 18.5675 meters 

Kill Logs:

04:22:04 | Player "Adrian Spot" (DEAD) killed by Player "Vlad Visus" with FN-FAL from 18.5675 meters 

Chat Logs:

04:02:18 | Chat("Adrian Spot"): // I MAY BE LAGGING
04:02:48 | Chat("Adrian Spot"): // oh my bad
04:19:47 | Chat("Adrian Spot"): //Im laggin a bit
04:20:05 | Chat("Adrian Spot"): // part of the reason i lost

04:20:22 | Chat("Vlad Visus"): //stop ooc

Calling in for POV's:

@Gabe | Adrian Spot | POSTED

@WongRP | Artyom Wongov | POSTED

@Kordruga | Vlad Visus | POSTED

For their FULL and DETAILED POV's and ANY VIDEO evidence they may have.

Why am I involved in this report? I had nothing to do with his death ?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, WongRP said:

Why am I involved in this report? I had nothing to do with his death ?

Yeah I don't remember this guy ever being involved , I don't even know who he is. There was two girls and two guys in their group , they have an "apartment" in the town square

Edited by Gabe

The original logs that were pulled showed the events of what happened during this situation. The fact that the Game Master team could not find any other logs for the time that the OP gave us, alongside WongRP stating he wasn't part of the situation, the OP stating that two girls were involved to which we couldn't find logs for and the times not adding up resulted in the report being closed. However, WongRP has since contacted us and explained that the OP was killed after he punched him and stated that the original logs were in fact the correct logs. This has been a misunderstanding and miscommunication, with that being said, the report will be re-opened for further investigation and the original logs we pulled (the correct ones) have been re-added to the report.

@Kordruga you will be temp banned until you provide your full and detailed POV and any video evidence that you have. We would also like you to list your allies who were present at the time of the situation occurring.

POV:

Was looting the tents the OP came up and talked so some dude and stood on the code locks I shouted at him to get the fuck away he ignored I punched him then I changed the locks because the OP picked one up. OP then disappeared in the crowd of 30 people around town then I found him dead after a hail of gunshots. I didn't see who shot who nor did I see what happened leading up to his death.

1 minute ago, WongRP said:

POV:

Was looting the tents the OP came up and talked so some dude and stood on the code locks I shouted at him to get the fuck away he ignored I punched him then I changed the locks because the OP picked one up. OP then disappeared in the crowd of 30 people around town then I found him dead after a hail of gunshots. I didn't see who shot who nor did I see what happened leading up to his death.

Oh I remember , yes that was an accident as I didn't mean to pick it up , otherwise this guy was not involved in it , he noticed i picked up a lock by accident and punched me , I wasnt bothered and gave him it back and kept going on

PoV: Hello again staff team, always lovely talking to you. In this situation the OP interrupts some fantastic internal RP that we were having whilst waiting out the night by punching the wall and then making ghost noises outside of the building we were in. It was extremely trolly so I investigated, saw him run away and decided to confront him when it became light again. I find the OP and ask him why he made the noises to which he replies something along the lines of "It was a joke." My character threatened him in the way the OP described as childish trolling is not tolerated by my character. The OP forgot to mention him saying "You won't shoot me" a couple of times, egging me on to do it. I reply with something along the lines of "Ask me to shoot you, I dare you" and instead he puts his fists up and asks to fight me. @Willow sticks me with an epinephrine and I beat him unconscious, allowing @Willow to take a bottle of vodka. Upon awakening from his forced slumber, the OP then gets into another disagreement with someone and picks up a code lock belonging to @WongRP. After that whole situation, the OP discovers he has lost his vodka. He then chases @Willow & @SquirtleKitty down with a pistol in his hand so I follow behind. The OP puts it away and when he has caught up to @Willow asks for his vodka back. @Willow responds with something along the lines of "No, I don't know what you're talking about." The OP then decides to demand he gets the vodka back and points his pistol at her. I then open fire on him.

To add to my PoV, the OP came across as very trolly. Making stupid noises when people are clearly trying to RP, egging on someone who just threatened to kill him and then pointing a pistol at someone demanding he was given a bottle of vodka back. I'm not sure what the OP hoped to achieve in threatening someone with a pistol over a bottle of vodka. 
To address the notes from the OP about being gear focused, we couldn't have cared less about it. If we cared about your gear, we would have stripped you of everything whilst you were unconscious but we didn't, we stole a bottle of vodka. We had no plans to shoot you. I wanted to investigate why you were being trolly. You decided to point a weapon at my group member and demand something from her. You decided to fight me. 

If there's anything other questions about the situation let me know 

4 minutes ago, Kordruga said:

PoV: Hello again staff team, always lovely talking to you. In this situation the OP interrupts some fantastic internal RP that we were having whilst waiting out the night by punching the wall and then making ghost noises outside of the building we were in. It was extremely trolly so I investigated, saw him run away and decided to confront him when it became light again. I find the OP and ask him why he made the noises to which he replies something along the lines of "It was a joke." My character threatened him in the way the OP described as childish trolling is not tolerated by my character. The OP forgot to mention him saying "You won't shoot me" a couple of times, egging me on to do it. I reply with something along the lines of "Ask me to shoot you, I dare you" and instead he puts his fists up and asks to fight me. @Willow sticks me with an epinephrine and I beat him unconscious, allowing @Willow to take a bottle of vodka. Upon awakening from his forced slumber, the OP then gets into another disagreement with someone and picks up a code lock belonging to @WongRP. After that whole situation, the OP discovers he has lost his vodka. He then chases @Willow & @SquirtleKitty down with a pistol in his hand so I follow behind. The OP puts it away and when he has caught up to @Willow asks for his vodka back. @Willow responds with something along the lines of "No, I don't know what you're talking about." The OP then decides to demand he gets the vodka back and points his pistol at her. I then open fire on him.

To add to my PoV, the OP came across as very trolly. Making stupid noises when people are clearly trying to RP, egging on someone who just threatened to kill him and then pointing a pistol at someone demanding he was given a bottle of vodka back. I'm not sure what the OP hoped to achieve in threatening someone with a pistol over a bottle of vodka. 
To address the notes from the OP about being gear focused, we couldn't have cared less about it. If we cared about your gear, we would have stripped you of everything whilst you were unconscious but we didn't, we stole a bottle of vodka. We had no plans to shoot you. I wanted to investigate why you were being trolly. You decided to point a weapon at my group member and demand something from her. You decided to fight me. 

If there's anything other questions about the situation let me know 

So asking for a stolen item back then having to result in pulling my pistol out in order to get it back because the person was provoking me by saying "What are you going to do about it" and I dont get what your trying to achieve by saying i'm going to blown your brains out by saying woo in game? Then proceeding to steal and kill me when I retaliate with no sort of rp , and no I was not coming out trolley , I was just saying woo outside your apartment , I didn't stay there for hours and bother you , I said WOO once or twice and left in the matter of 30 seconds but your trigger happy and decided to try and use it to abuse your attacker rights as I did not even hit a single one of your group members once , there was zero log of me doing any type of damage at all , I was simply helping the legion out by getting them some supplies and you decided to bait me , your friends even mentioned there was multiple of them and that I cant do anything about you guys even If I tried , but as soon I make a small retaliation you kill me instantly after provoking me to.

@Kordruga your temp ban has been removed. Keep an eye on this report for further questioning.

"I did not even hit a single one of your group members once"

You didn't hit any of us because I beat you up without you being able to hit back. You asked me to fight.

"abuse your attacker rights"

I used defence rights as you pulled a gun, pointed it at and demanded something from a member of my group.

"you decided to bait me"

You asked to fight me. 

"your friends even mentioned there was multiple of them and that I cant do anything about you guys even If I tried"

Yes, they warned you not to do anything and you still did. Basically, you NVFL'd. You got a warning and didn't listen.You knew there were several of us, as you said.

"as soon I make a small retaliation you kill me instantly after provoking me to"
Nobody provoked you to retaliate. Knowing there were several of us, with better armaments than you, you decided to retaliate. Over a bottle. 

5 hours ago, Kordruga said:

"I did not even hit a single one of your group members once"

You didn't hit any of us because I beat you up without you being able to hit back. You asked me to fight.

"abuse your attacker rights"

I used defence rights as you pulled a gun, pointed it at and demanded something from a member of my group.

"you decided to bait me"

You asked to fight me. 

"your friends even mentioned there was multiple of them and that I cant do anything about you guys even If I tried"

Yes, they warned you not to do anything and you still did. Basically, you NVFL'd. You got a warning and didn't listen.You knew there were several of us, as you said.

"as soon I make a small retaliation you kill me instantly after provoking me to"
Nobody provoked you to retaliate. Knowing there were several of us, with better armaments than you, you decided to retaliate. Over a bottle. 

Your saying no one provoked me but saying your going to shoot me over a sound that you thought was childish doesn't add up to what you said over a bottle , oh and I didn't I see you singing a song about you wanting to die in the forums? But that isn't childish and immature? And you say they warned me , but they kept saying what are you going to do about it  which is provoking ,I didn't NVFLD Because there was multiple legion guards around that stop things like this , I asked to fight because I didn't want to leave off with just a I'm going to shoot you for saying woo , and if I abused my defender rights and shot you as soon as I woke up from uncon that is right too?  And you should have not felted threatened considering you all had FALS and M4's and I only had a pistol , after you guys stole from me and denied to give it back and you keep bringing up this bottle thing even though you made a deadly threat over a sound that "ruined" your role play , you could have just ignored it.

@Gabe when pulling out your pistol, did you proceed to aim it at them?

3 hours ago, Saunders said:

@Gabe when pulling out your pistol, did you proceed to aim it at them?

I aimed for about 2-3 seconds before killed instantly , I had zero intent in shooting was just trying to get my gear back

Verdict

@Kordruga- Baiting - Inconclusive
@Kordruga - Invalid Kill (Roleplayed) - Not Guilty

Explanation

After carefully discussing this report within Staff, we have come to the conclusion that all baiting accusations from either side are to be found inconclusive. Unfortunately, there isn't enough sufficient evidence proving this to be the case, therefore we cannot act on it. All POV's are contradicting with eachother. The OP says that they baited him and the accused party says that he baited them. Neither of this can be proven by either video or any other form of sufficient evidence. It's a word vs. word scenario.

In regards to the "Invalid Kill" by @Kordruga, the staff team has examined all the POV's provided and has found these accusations not guilty. 
@Gabe You state the following in your POV

I aimed for about 2-3 seconds before killed instantly , I had zero intent in shooting was just trying to get my gear back

Let me recap some of the events here. When you first entered the camp you were greeted with "Don't do this again or we'll kill you" which is a threat to your life. You then fistfight with @Kordruga and his friends, which also counts as a hostile act. Afterwards, you aim your gun at them for "2-3 Seconds" after all of these events had already taken place. 

@Kordruga had every right to shoot you. Even tho you didn't intent to shoot at him, aiming your gun (especially after all those events leading up) is for sure a threat to his life. 

Before wrapping this up I would also like to point out the following that both of you state in your POV's

@Kordruga

by punching the wall and then making ghost noises outside of the building we were in.

& @Gabe

so I started saying woo outside the apartment they were in and hitting the wall with my fist and then left shortly after as just a random thing to do

Now let me make this clear @Gabe. This could easily be seen as trolling. If you wish to RP with a group of people please do so in a realistic manner. Making ghost noises and punching walls is not realistic behaviour. Please do not behave like this in the future.

With the above said the following applies

Outcome

@Kordruga - Invalid Kill (Roleplayed) & Baiting - No actions taken

Signed by @Phoenix, @Saunders & @Derek Steel