Server time (UTC): 2019-11-12, 09:30
Sign in to follow this  
Ronnie

S1 Novaya Possible KoS/NLR/NVFL

Server and location: S1, Novaya Petrovka School

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 08/08/2019 03:04 UK time (literally in the last 10 minutes)

Your in game name: Larry O'Leary

Names of allies involved: @OxeN @HDragon @Cuchulainn

Name of suspect/s: Not sure.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): None

Detailed description of the events: We approached Novaya to settle some previous issues our group had with NATO in the school. We take up positions and end up getting spotted a couple of times. We lose our patience after a lot of heated talking between both parties and decide to initiate and a firefight breaks out. We end up killing the whole group and take over the school for a while.

Myself, Oxen, Hdragon and Cuchulainn celebrate with a few others who helped out then throw a funky party. This lasts quite a while, perhaps an hour or so? I am not certain. Anyways, I eventually spot a man outside punching a zombie and appears to be eavesdropping so I warn the others and go out to say hello. The second I come out to greet the man - He guns me and @Cuchulainn down immediately, no interaction whatsoever.

I am suspicious of the possibility that this man had nothing to do with hostile encounter nor was he a part of NATO as they all wore similar and military styled clothes. This man was dressed in tracksuits and a hard hat. I am also suspicious of the fact that he attacked us alone whilst we were 7-people strong that all had kill rights on him if he was NATO, which leads me to the suspicion of NVFL. NLR is not a card I want to call either but should this man be NATO he looked fairly freshly spawned, leading us to believe that he may have been one of the members that we killed.

I would like to ask for the kill logs and connection logs and invite whoever killed us out of nowhere on discord for a chat to resolve this.

Drop the report please. I have discussed with the people and am happy to close the issue.

The staff team have reviewed your request and are happy to close the report. We are glad that you managed to work things out.

/CLOSED

Signed by @Saunders@Derek Steel + @Zanaan