Server time (UTC): 2019-09-19, 07:25
Sign in to follow this  
PhoenyxxRP

Warning Points Appeal (Unnecessary Post - 1.5)

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): https://www.dayzrp.com/forums/topic/80271-whose-roleplay-did-you-enjoy-today/page/893/?tab=comments#comment-1811308

Why the verdict is not fair:  I was simply acknowledging and comment on Apollos whose roleplay did you enjoy as I had been involved in the situation he had spoke of.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I was involved in the ‘bed’ situation in Cherno that Apollo spoke of and was simply acknowledging his ‘whose roleplay did you enjoy’ comment but putting an emoji that I thought was appropriate for the interaction that happened in game.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Points removed.

What could you have done better?:  Not posted just an emoji and simply just responded with a text remark rather than just the emoji.

A separate team of staff members have reviewed your appeal for your warning points, your reply to the thread was not constructive to the thread in any way, when posting on the forums please keep rule 1.5 in mind as not to receive further warning points.

/Appeal Denied

Signed @Realize & @Samti