Server time (UTC): 2019-11-12, 19:49
Sign in to follow this  
herder123

being verbally abused

so after a long time away i decided to come back i just stopped playing the game because of a incounter i had with some one in cherno i was on top of the hostpital there and i heard some one run up not knowing if it was a zombie or player so i holded my gun ready in case it was a zombie so this guy came up after i talked abit with that he scared me etc he just kept telling me put your gun down and i did show i tried to rp with man asking if he wanted to trade i could hear him talk to his not in game i think because he said multiple time dont shoot that faggot so after he said he didnt want to trade he just went back down talking to his friend saying agian dont shoot him he is just a retard again i dont think he knew he was talking in game as well 

11 hours ago, Voodoo said:

Please update the original post using the template in the link I posted. Failure to do so will result in this report being closed

Server and location: us 2 cherno hostpital 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): veryclose to night fall yesterday night irl 

Your in game name: max van dam 

Names of allies involved: none 

Name of suspect/s: dont know he didnt want to state his name 

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): none

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): dont have any 

Detailed description of the events: so after a long time away i decided to come back i just stopped playing the game because of a incounter i had with some one in cherno i was on top of the hostpital there and i heard some one run up not knowing if it was a zombie or player so i holded my gun ready in case it was a zombie so this guy came up after i talked abit with that he scared me etc he just kept telling me put your gun down and i did show i tried to rp with man asking if he wanted to trade i could hear him talk to his not in game i think because he said multiple time dont shoot that faggot so after he said he didnt want to trade he just went back down talking to his friend saying agian dont shoot him he is just a retard again i dont think he knew he was talking in game as well 

Calling in @Mugin @Willow @bur and @Conor for their POV

Please provide any video evidence available

Posted (edited)

My POV: Walking around cherno, my friend Xander suddenly starts talking into my radio, the first thing i here @Mugin saying is "wow dont point your gun at me." At this point me and @Conor both heard this through the radio and proceeded to the hospital as we knew @Muginwas their looking for drugs. Myself and @Conor take up positions about 100m away from the perimeter of the hospital in cherno. We can see the man who pointed his gun at our friend @Mugin on the roof, at this point i double mic into the radio so @Mugincan hear me say "I have a clear shot, i can shoot this c**t right now." @Mugin replied by double miccing "dont shoot him." So we did not shoot. We let @Mugin defuse the situation and then we leave on our merry berry way.

Edited by bur
tags didnt work, re-tagged

i had no problems with your friends aiming guns at me from a distance thats not a problem but calling some one a c!nt and a retard out of a rp setting is a issue for me why would there be any reason to just say those things out of a rp scenario 

@herder123 how do you know they were calling you this outside of a RP setting?

14 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

@herder123 how do you know they were calling you this outside of a RP setting?

i asume he didnt notice i could hear him (the guy that came up to the roof) and on why i think it was out of a rp setting is because when he left i could hear him talking to his friends saying lets leave this fucking retard alone i also didnt know if they had a radio so a thought they wherre talking in discord or something but either way it looked like he actually was talking ooc 

1 hour ago, herder123 said:

i asume he didnt notice i could hear him (the guy that came up to the roof) and on why i think it was out of a rp setting is because when he left i could hear him talking to his friends saying lets leave this fucking retard alone i also didnt know if they had a radio so a thought they wherre talking in discord or something but either way it looked like he actually was talking ooc 

3.6 Using OOC communications like Discord, TeamSpeak or others to transmit or receive information related to in game situations is only allowed when you have a personal radio item in your inventory. As soon as your character loses the ability to speak or use the radio - for example has died, is unconscious, has been gagged, is surrendering (F1 or F2 animation), is handcuffed or had your radio item or clothing containing it removed from your inventory - you may not receive or transmit any in game information through OOC communications. While in presence of other players all such communication should also be transmitted in game using "double mic" mechanic. This means transmitting both through in game VOIP and external software simultaneously.

3 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

3.6 Using OOC communications like Discord, TeamSpeak or others to transmit or receive information related to in game situations is only allowed when you have a personal radio item in your inventory. As soon as your character loses the ability to speak or use the radio - for example has died, is unconscious, has been gagged, is surrendering (F1 or F2 animation), is handcuffed or had your radio item or clothing containing it removed from your inventory - you may not receive or transmit any in game information through OOC communications. While in presence of other players all such communication should also be transmitted in game using "double mic" mechanic. This means transmitting both through in game VOIP and external software simultaneously.

i completely understand that it just looked for me like he was just making fun of me in a non ic way 

My story: A point of view

It is a temperate evening in South Zagoria. The sun has begun to set in the West, casting a pink glow across the green Chernarussian landscape.

I stand with @bur and @Willow at the Cherno/Dubky roundabout awaiting the timely arrival of @Mugin.

All of a sudden, Mugins dulcet Russian sounding IC tones pipe up over discord saying something along the lines of "Why are you pointing your gun at me?"

I immediately radio him asking for his location, something a gamemaster will be able to see in the chat logs.

He does not directly answer me but instead continues to hotmic his conversation with the OP. I do not recall his exact wording however he mentions the hospital, indirectly answering my question.

I begin to hot foot it over to the hospital, with Willow and Kenny in tow.

Willow and Kenny go a separate way to me and as I approach the hospital I can see a silhouette on the very top of the roof, standing above the doorway to the stairwell. The man wears a gasmask, soviet helmet and carries a shotgun therefore I immediately know that this person is not Mugin.

I transmit a simple radio call out to Willow and Kenny, "Roof." (Something that gamemasters will be able to verify via chat logs.)

I adopt the kneeling firing position beside a tree, in front of the apartments closest to the hospital and train the crosshairs of my Trijicon Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight on the centre of the man's chest. I take a deep breath and prepare myself to blast him into oblivion with a gentle squeeze of my trigger.

Kenny calls out that he is able to shoot the cunt and I remain silent, awaiting a transmission from Mugin giving indication that hostile activities have begun and he is being ordered to surrender. I was expecting something along the lines of, "Okay okay, do not shoot, I am putting my hands up."

This transmission never came.

Instead Mugin continues to hotmic his conversation, convincing the man to lower his weapon and he then tells us directly not to shoot the man.

Their conversation continues on the rooftop and I continue to patiently await the call to deliver swift justice.

This call never came.

After a couple of minutes Mugin leaves the roof top via the stairwell beneath the man's feet. As he walks though the door he transmits one last time over the radio, informing us not to shoot the man as he is no threat, simply just a retard.

We then regroup and head into the town centre.

The end.

Thank you for reading.

To the OP: @herder123- everything Mugin said to you and to us was in character. From the point he informed us that you had your shotgun aimed at him he double mic'd pretty much everything he said to you so we would know what is going on. I do not ever recall him calling you a faggot although he may have and just not broadcast it to us. It was evidently in-character as he called you've retard with his Russian accent, something he does not use out of character as he is, in fact, American.

There is nothing wrong with using this language in-character as it is roleplay and we roleplay in a post-apocalyptic world, not a kindergarten, where people use much harsher language than retard, cunt or faggot.

To the Gamemasters: I was recording the situation however upon seeing this report last night, I went to prepare the footage for uploading only to discover that the file is corrupted and cannot be opened.

I have shown evidence of this privately to @Voodoo however when I return from work, I can post said evidence here if requested.

2 minutes ago, Conor said:

My story: A point of view

It is a temperate evening in South Zagoria. The sun has begun to set in the West, casting a pink glow across the green Chernarussian landscape.

I stand with @bur and @Willow at the Cherno/Dubky roundabout awaiting the timely arrival of @Mugin.

All of a sudden, Mugins dulcet Russian sounding IC tones pipe up over discord saying something along the lines of "Why are you pointing your gun at me?"

I immediately radio him asking for his location, something a gamemaster will be able to see in the chat logs.

He does not directly answer me but instead continues to hotmic his conversation with the OP. I do not recall his exact wording however he mentions the hospital, indirectly answering my question.

I begin to hot foot it over to the hospital, with Willow and Kenny in tow.

Willow and Kenny go a separate way to me and as I approach the hospital I can see a silhouette on the very top of the roof, standing above the doorway to the stairwell. The man wears a gasmask, soviet helmet and carries a shotgun therefore I immediately know that this person is not Mugin.

I transmit a simple radio call out to Willow and Kenny, "Roof." (Something that gamemasters will be able to verify via chat logs.)

I adopt the kneeling firing position beside a tree, in front of the apartments closest to the hospital and train the crosshairs of my Trijicon Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight on the centre of the man's chest. I take a deep breath and prepare myself to blast him into oblivion with a gentle squeeze of my trigger.

Kenny calls out that he is able to shoot the cunt and I remain silent, awaiting a transmission from Mugin giving indication that hostile activities have begun and he is being ordered to surrender. I was expecting something along the lines of, "Okay okay, do not shoot, I am putting my hands up."

This transmission never came.

Instead Mugin continues to hotmic his conversation, convincing the man to lower his weapon and he then tells us directly not to shoot the man.

Their conversation continues on the rooftop and I continue to patiently await the call to deliver swift justice.

This call never came.

After a couple of minutes Mugin leaves the roof top via the stairwell beneath the man's feet. As he walks though the door he transmits one last time over the radio, informing us not to shoot the man as he is no threat, simply just a retard.

We then regroup and head into the town centre.

The end.

Thank you for reading.

To the OP: @herder123- everything Mugin said to you and to us was in character. From the point he informed us that you had your shotgun aimed at him he double mic'd pretty much everything he said to you so we would know what is going on. I do not ever recall him calling you a faggot although he may have and just not broadcast it to us. It was evidently in-character as he called you've retard with his Russian accent, something he does not use out of character as he is, in fact, American.

There is nothing wrong with using this language in-character as it is roleplay and we roleplay in a post-apocalyptic world, not a kindergarten, where people use much harsher language than retard, cunt or faggot.

To the Gamemasters: I was recording the situation however upon seeing this report last night, I went to prepare the footage for uploading only to discover that the file is corrupted and cannot be opened.

I have shown evidence of this privately to @Voodoo however when I return from work, I can post said evidence here if requested.

thank you for giving more info and yes i dont care if its ic if you call me names or anything like that i have zero problem with that it just looked to me it was ooc but thank you for your insight i think this makes everything clear to me 

Just now, herder123 said:

thank you for giving more info and yes i dont care if its ic if you call me names or anything like that i have zero problem with that it just looked to me it was ooc but thank you for your insight i think this makes everything clear to me 

how would you like to proceed with this report?

16 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

how would you like to proceed with this report?

if you want you can close it thank you for a  assisting

We are glad you have worked things out. Staff will accept the request to close this report

/closed

signed: @Voodoo @Saunders