Server time (UTC): 2019-11-14, 02:34
Sign in to follow this  
Mortalis

Ban Appeal (Temp Ban)

Posted (edited)

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: It is, my computer decided to have a heart attack during this report and ive been repairing for the past couple days

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Unban

POV: During the time of this situation, We were in an active combat situation, (raid on our base,) And I was told over coms that we had enemies at our base, What I was not told was that at that very moment we had 3 allies without our armbands on, and I took them out thinking these people were the enemies attacking. This was a form of miscommunication and misunderstanding. It will not happen again.

What could you have done better?: Cleared up with my allies who the people were on base.

Edited by Mortalis

Summary:
@McLeranth @DookieCS & @Devin Simpson arrive at a camp in Kabanino and are asked by individuals of the camp to help them in an ongoing conflict, to which they agree. They begin to arm themselves with weaponry from inside the camp before taking up defensive positions. Upon moving to defensive positions the camp is initiated on via megaphone and @Mortalis, who is a member of the camp in Kabanino, kills @McLeranth @DookieCS & @Devin Simpson within a 43-second interval, without initiating on any of them.

Rulebreaks:
@Mortalis you MIS-ID 3 of your allies for enemies, which resulted in their untimely deaths.

Evidence:

Spoiler

16 hours ago, Mortalis said:

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: It is, my computer decided to have a heart attack during this report and ive been repairing for the past couple days

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Unban

POV: During the time of this situation, We were in an active combat situation, (raid on our base,) And I was told over coms that we had enemies at our base, What I was not told was that at that very moment we had 3 allies without our armbands on, and I took them out thinking these people were the enemies attacking. This was a form of miscommunication and misunderstanding. It will not happen again.

What could you have done better?: Cleared up with my allies who the people were on base.

Suggestions:
@Mortalis when engaging in hostile conflict, always ensure that positively identify your target. If you are unsure whether your target is an enemy or not, you should re-initiate on them to avoid any rulebreaks in the future.

Verdict:
@Mortalis - Invalid kill - firefight x3 - 3 day ban, 10 warning points.

Signed: @Realize & @Saunders