Server time (UTC): 2020-01-26, 22:15 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
David Washman

A New Beginning

Hello all my name is Kyle and i'm here for the same reasons as all of you *quality RP*. As of now my character Keegan Ross is out in the wilderness surviving by any means necessary. If you haven't read my characters back story and you'd like to read something for what ever reason by all means go take a look at Keegan's background and leave your thoughts down in the comments! Or don't it'll give us  topics to talk about in game as we RP. I reworked his background so if you already read it maybe go take another peek! Also if you have any offers about recruitment for a faction than find me out in the wilderness and we will discuss there!

20190804234414_1.jpg

Welcome to the community, Kyle. I see that you've already enjoyed a bit of playtime, hopefully you're having fun camping out in the wilderness and going for that gritty survival roleplay 😄 Reading your background shows that you've actually invested time in reading the lore and trying to adapt your own story to that, so my compliments on going that extra mile! If you've got any questions, don't be afraid to ask community members and/or staff, we're all in this together.

Ahoj. Welcome to the community David 🙂

Welcome to the community david!

image.png.93795d9830634f4eacf98f03e497b5b0.png

Hello, and welcome to the community.
Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?

Welcome Kyle! Come around Kabanino and give a good hello eh?

Damn straight. And right now we're looking for more security personel.

Welcome to DayzRP

Hope you like it

Welcome to the community! 

Those outhouses.... I still don't get why none of them have door anymore, anyway welcome to the community and i hope you won't get found in the wilderness at the wrong time of business XD Best of luck! 😄