Server time (UTC): 2019-09-21, 14:16
Sign in to follow this  
Crimson_Tiger

S1: Mass KOS at the Prison

Posted (edited)

Server and location: Server 1, Prison

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Date: 8-6-19. Server Time: 0530

Your in game name: James Tigre

Names of allies involved: Joey Parker @Joey Parker, Martin Thompson @Chef_Viro

Name of suspect/s: Unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): N/A

Detailed description of the events: 
After a very long siege by a group at the prison, I was killed during the attack. After over an hour, and the our last man was killed by falling off the roof and dying, the siege was officially over. It took me over an hour to return to the prison. it took me about 10-15 minutes to reach the island. @Chef_Viro & @Joey Parker arrived minutes before I made it to the island and 10-15 after @Lemons fell to his death, ending the siege officially. @Chef_Viro was killed first, @Joey Parker hid. I stepped inside the prison and I ran around the bottom floor and some guy showed up from the stairs and killed me. Said nothing, had no orders or demands, just killed me. I didn't even aim my rifle. I didn't loot any "bodies" or pick anything up. I was looking around to see the carnage. Then I was killed. Martin was KOSed before I arrived but after I was KOSed, Joey was also KOSed last. 

Edited by Crimson_Tiger
Clarify the events of the incident/Grammar

G19 POV: Allow me to explain. Similar to how you died in the attack, as did I. After all rights had disappeared (since the last guy fell off) and it had been over 2 hours since my death, I too returned with some of my allies in a similar boat. Now, we can see since you came back that the original situation was over, hence why you return. This means no sides had anymore rights as everyone had died. However, I was RDM’d in the prison by one of your official group members. Due to being an official group, from that moment forward, we gain rights in the entirety of your official group, including yourself and the others that had returned. Making any and all kills valid as we were acting in defense against an official group. Not only did we have official group rights on our behalf, we had defensive dynamic rights as well.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, G19RP said:

G19 POV: Allow me to explain. Similar to how you died in the attack, as did I. After all rights had disappeared (since the last guy fell off) and it had been over 2 hours since my death, I too returned with some of my allies in a similar boat. Now, we can see since you came back that the original situation was over, hence why you return. This means no sides had anymore rights as everyone had died. However, I was RDM’d in the prison by one of your official group members. Due to being an official group, from that moment forward, we gain rights in the entirety of your official group, including yourself and the others that had returned. Making any and all kills valid as we were acting in defense against an official group. Not only did we have official group rights on our behalf, we had defensive dynamic rights as well.

I'm letting staff handle this. And if you were KOSed, then why didn't you report it? Also, unless you are the one that KOSed us, I fail to see why you are even posting. 

Edited by Crimson_Tiger

POV:  I was killed during the siege. The siege ended. After time I returned to the island. I looted the Equipment from the ground. No Ammo was recovered. Team was KOSed. I Ran. I was unarmed running to the stair well in the north west corridor. I was Fleeing to the 2nd floor. Door opened and I was lit up. No initiation verbal or written.  

Arri Graham:

Died around 5 hrs prior. After waiting out the NLR and all that jazz to follow the rules, G19 and I walked into the base and attempted to role play with whoever was still inside. The OP and his party was already dead at this point and there were no active rights. As we walked around the compound looking for some RP G19 was KOS'd by a member of the OP's party giving us rights against the OP since he is in an approved group. The OP and his friends entered the base weapons raised whilst I was actively hunting the man who KOS'd G19. Un-beknownst to me the person who KOS'd G19 fell off the roof and died, and it was the OP and his allies entering the active firefight with weapons drawn hunting me attempting to assist. I first saw the OP aiming down a hallway where I had just been, know I had rights I engaged him and killed him. I then took fire, or at least fire from his allies. After a minute of re-positioning I found the rest of his allies who I also had kill rights on and killed them.

Rules that support my claim and show I am in the right: 

4.2 When your life is at risk or you are subjected to a hostile action by other players you are allowed to defend yourself. This is granted by two different "kill rights" that you can gain based on circumstances of the situation like which side caused the hostile situation and which side you are on.  If you are a defender - the one being initiated on or subjected to other hostile actions that threaten your life which you did not start or provoke - you are allowed to defend yourself by gaining  DEFENDER RIGHTS on the attackers. Defender rights allow you to kill attackers for 2 hours or until your character dies. Defender rights can be shared with anyone who you recently role played with as well as all your group members, if you are a part of an approved group. 

Seeing as a member of your approved group made a clear an unambiguous hostile action against a member of my approved group by KOSing him giving me rights against the person who shot him and yourself. I can understand the confusion, you thought the fight was over but G19 was killed 7 minutes before you showed up and obviously you would've known that your ally had just killed someone.

It only would've been KOS had you died after I got rights on your group, seeing as I had rights on you approved group because a member of your group KOS'd a member of my group. However, your group does not have rights on us. Technically this is an initiation on your side but an invalid one granting me rights but not you.

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

05:11:25 | Player "James Tigre" is connected
- Dead -
05:52:33 | Player "James Tigre" has been disconnected

04:19:41 | Player "Arri Graham" is connected
-Server Restart/Crash -
05:10:27 | Player "Arri Graham" is connected
-Server Restart/Crash -
06:57:13 | Player "Arri Graham" is connected
07:35:34 | Player "Arri Graham" has been disconnected

04:02:38 | Player "Jericho Carmichael" is connected
- Dead -
05:09:29 | Player "Jericho Carmichael" has been disconnected

05:17:01 | Player "Jack Lemons" is connected
05:37:13 | Player "Jack Lemons" has been disconnected

05:12:36 | Player "Martin Thompson" is connected
- Dead -
05:27:40 | Player "Martin Thompson" has been disconnected

05:11:46 | Player "Joey Parker" is connected
- Dead -
05:31:40 | Player "Joey Parker" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

05:08:59 | Player "Jericho Carmichael" hit by Player "Jack Lemons" with FN-FAL from 26.3999 meters 
05:08:59 | Player "Jericho Carmichael" hit by Player "Jack Lemons" with FN-FAL from 26.3999 meters 
05:09:00 | Player "Jericho Carmichael" hit by Player "Jack Lemons" with FN-FAL from 26.4346 meters

05:27:12 | Player "Martin Thompson" hit by Player "Arri Graham" with AKM from 25.7499 meters 
05:27:12 | Player "Martin Thompson" hit by Player "Arri Graham" with AKM from 25.7499 meters 
05:27:13 | Player "Martin Thompson" hit by Player "Arri Graham" with AKM from 24.9142 meters 
05:27:15 | Player "Martin Thompson" hit by Player "Arri Graham" with AKM from 24.7447 meters 
05:27:15 | Player "Martin Thompson" hit by Player "Arri Graham" with AKM from 24.7447 meters 
05:31:06 | Player "James Tigre" hit by Player "Arri Graham" with AKM from 8.80165 meters 
05:31:06 | Player "James Tigre" hit by Player "Arri Graham" with AKM from 8.13847 meters 
05:31:06 | Player "James Tigre" hit by Player "Arri Graham" with AKM from 8.47476 meters 
05:31:07 | Player "James Tigre" hit by Player "Arri Graham" with AKM from 8.77483 meters 
05:31:07 | Player "James Tigre" hit by Player "Arri Graham" with AKM from 8.77483 meters 
05:31:07 | Player "James Tigre" hit by Player "Arri Graham" with AKM from 9.05344 meters 
05:31:07 | Player "James Tigre" hit by Player "Arri Graham" with AKM from 9.25564 meters 
05:31:07 | Player "James Tigre" hit by Player "Arri Graham" with AKM from 9.25564 meters

05:31:18 | Player "Joey Parker" hit by Player "Blake Anderson" with AKS-74u from 2.16675 meters 
05:31:18 | Player "Joey Parker" hit by Player "Blake Anderson" with AKS-74u from 2.34368 meters 
05:31:18 | Player "Joey Parker" hit by Player "Blake Anderson" with AKS-74u from 2.34368 meters 
05:31:19 | Player "Joey Parker" hit by Player "Blake Anderson" with AKS-74u from 2.61957 meters 
05:31:19 | Player "Joey Parker" hit by Player "Blake Anderson" with AKS-74u from 2.61957 meters 
05:31:19 | Player "Joey Parker" hit by Player "Blake Anderson" with AKS-74u from 2.91089 meters 
05:31:19 | Player "Joey Parker" hit by Player "Blake Anderson" with AKS-74u from 3.37539 meters 
05:31:19 | Player "Joey Parker" hit by Player "Blake Anderson" with AKS-74u from 3.60798 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

05:08:59 | Player "Jericho Carmichael" (DEAD) killed by Player "Jack Lemons" with FN-FAL from 26.3999 meters

05:27:13 | Player "Martin Thompson" (DEAD) killed by Player "Arri Graham" with AKM from 24.9142 meters 
05:31:06 | Player "James Tigre" (DEAD) killed by Player "Arri Graham" with AKM from 8.47476 meters 

05:31:18 | Player "Joey Parker" (DEAD) killed by Player "Blake Anderson" with AKS-74u from 2.34368 meters 

Calling in the following people to post their Point of Views & any video evidence they may have:
@Crimson_Tiger | James Tigre | OP
@NorwayRP | Arri Graham | POSTED
@Lemons
 | Jack Lemons | POSTED
@G19RP | Jericho Carmichael | POSTED
@Chef_Viro 
| Martin Thompson | POSTED
@Joey Parker | Joey Parker | POSTED

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Realize said:

Connection Logs:

Reveal hidden contents

05:11:25 | Player "James Tigre" is connected
- Dead -
05:52:33 | Player "James Tigre" has been disconnected

04:19:41 | Player "Arri Graham" is connected
-Server Restart/Crash -
05:10:27 | Player "Arri Graham" is connected
-Server Restart/Crash -
06:57:13 | Player "Arri Graham" is connected
07:35:34 | Player "Arri Graham" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Reveal hidden contents

05:31:06 | Player "James Tigre" hit by Player "Arri Graham" with AKM from 8.80165 meters 
05:31:06 | Player "James Tigre" hit by Player "Arri Graham" with AKM from 8.13847 meters 
05:31:06 | Player "James Tigre" hit by Player "Arri Graham" with AKM from 8.47476 meters 
05:31:07 | Player "James Tigre" hit by Player "Arri Graham" with AKM from 9.05344 meters 

Kill Logs:

Hide contents

05:31:06 | Player "James Tigre" (DEAD) killed by Player "Arri Graham" with AKM from 8.47476 meters 

Calling in the following people to post their Point of Views & any video evidence they may have:
@Crimson_Tiger | James Tigre | OP
@NorwayRP | Arri Graham | POSTED

What about Joey's kill feed? He was KOSed too. So was Martin

Edited by Crimson_Tiger

Jack Lemons Pov - It all started, when Legion attacked us earlier today, much earlier then 00:00 and we wiped them out. Then We get another attack around 00:00, we have a bunch of them swiming over, then a bunch of them logging in on a tin roof from the side of the prison, which I assume they made their way there on S2 (A bit questionable, not sure.) One of our guys make contact with them, they seemed to shrug it off and tried to get into our prison by boosting in, so we really had no way on stopping them besides to initiate on them. And a long fight breaks loose. They try different methods and fail, finally they start chugging grenades at our front gate and with a server crash the gate disappears, and then they do the same with the other gates, and server crashes, they finally managed to break in. In That procces, my last ally dies, I maneuver around the prison and start dropping them like flies, Possible wipe them all out. After killing the final guy at the prison,  everything was quiet for a few minutes, then I hear someone else come in, makes some noice, I stay quiet and hidden as I thought it was more of them(apparently It's the guy after he died aka G19RP, already back on the island), I saw only one  of them on the Catwalk on the prison, I shot at him and killed him. Then accidentally falling of the roof = Death.

@Crimson_Tiger If staff feel as if we need their input they will be called in.
As this report only relays to you potentially being
Invalidly Killed - on sight.

Logs have been updated calling in @Joey Parker & @Chef_Viro for their pov & any video evidence.

POV: After the fight, my other member Joey and I head to the island, we swam over and head to the front gate. See what was left after the massacre and heading in I picked up a weapon into my hand. Walking into the hall way, Joey and I headed to the left side to go further inside, walking upstairs and opening the door, I got shot from the left side end prison cell by a guy.

Summary:

A firefight takes place between The Quarantined and Legion Corporation which lasts several hours. @JamesRP is the last standing member of the Legion Corporation of said fight and get's killed at 04:56:19. @G19RP, @SeversonRP and @NorwayRP return to the island 12 minutes and 40 seconds after that situation had ended. @G19RP is shot and killed resulting in a secondary firefight taking place in which 12 members of The Quarantined are killed.

Explanation:

@Crimson_Tiger as the previous firefight had ended, marking the end of that situation, yourself and your allies would have had to have re-initiate in order to gain kill rights. However, nobody from your group did this meaning that @Lemons' kill on @G19RP was invalid, as can be seen in this report. Because of this, the firefight that ensued is deemed a new situation meaning that G19RP and his allies gained defender rights from Lemons' kill on G19RP, ultimately meaning that any kills that your side would have gotten would have also have been invalid and any kills from the defenders side are deemed valid. Luckily for you and your men, G19RP was the only defender to have been killed meaning nobody else from the attackers side will be punished and none of the defenders will be punished either, for the reasons stated above.

Outcome:

@SeversonRP + @NorwayRP - Invalid Kill (firefight) x3 - NOT GUILTY

Signed by @Saunders + @Samti