Server time (UTC): 2019-12-10, 01:05 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
TheLamp1

Green Mountain Charity Center [Open Frequency]

*Parts of a voice strains through the static*

"Almo....rad....powe.......up, up up.... down a bit more STOP, I think it is working, can you hear my voice on the radio?. good amazing well, Hello everyone, I am Lucern Lux, many of you might know me as Hunter. I am running a charity center on top of Green Mountain. If you need food or water and I am around I or one of my associates will be more then happy to help you out. We also have a donation chest next to our gate for things people may need. if you need anything then let us know and we will provide if we can. We also declare our initiative to remain neutral between all groups so we can maintain as little bias to help everyone we can. I think that's about it, we are also going to keep powering this tower and set it as a repeater for the general public and we will be listening for others to help as we can.

*Returns to default static*

*Hammering can be heard in the background*

"Hello to anyone able to hear this, I am Hunter of Green Mountain Charity Center, I wish to inform people that due to constant break-ins we currently are low if not out of nearly everything, I haven't had time to do anything at all really since I've had to keep finding locks and nails to replace walls and cut locks, Currently our stock consists of a handful of ammo, running out of medical supplies, a bit of water, and a few other really small things to be honest. I wish to make an announcement to the raiders and to the ones who plan to raid me tonight or anytime soon. We are a charity organization, If you need something and we have it we will freely give it up to you without any need of you breaking down our walls or cutting our locks. We don't have many material attachments other then a handful of things we may carry on our persons so please try to arrange a meeting through this frequency if you require something, not in our box I will be more then happy to accommodate. Now, if you are breaking in for a more malicious reason then I would like to request to reconcile with you to resolve whatever insult or anger we have caused to you and try to bury the hatchet as they say. *Ehem* Anyways, we are down to nothing worth the time to break in for and while we have locked our gates we have come down to the realization it isn't worth locking our loot up if we have nothing worth even a lowly three pin lock to protect. I do hope people who I have helped will understand my decrease in my giving as I am deeply sorry for it and will attempt to recover as soon as I can so I can resume passing out food and water to those in need.

*Static resumes as normal*

*static fades out*

This is Sgt. Rusty Anderson of NATO,

We received your message and our disheartened by the news that your charity organization, a beacon of light, is being sacked by raiders and the war lords of Chernarus. I have been ordered ,by top brass, to extend to you an invitation into NATO. We want to protect your interests and values in order to help the people of Chernarus thrive were the basic of necessities are so hard to come by. If some desire, but skepticism, we are willing to protect you if we were to make a deal in the realm of the possibility of a future integration into NATO. We both seek to help the people of Chernarus, and we feel with your help we could create a strong relationship to help the Chernarus region immensely. Over...

*Static resumes*

A local sounding man pops up and speaks with solid English, accent wise. Contextually he sounds a bit amused. 

<:: "You want to integrate a small survivor compound and charity center in a non-member state into NATO? Thrilling. Could I join so that if I get attacked, the remaining might of western military forces comes to my aid?

Anyway, sorry for your issues, charity center, but welcome to South Zagoria. I suggest more walls and a minefield and catching them off-guard."

Click.

Posted (edited)

*a clicking of the radio followed by a swift press of the PTT, the manliest voice ever heard on the radio would be heard* 

Good morning mr. Hunter, I am Micheal Harris, head of public relations at Legion Corp. Inc. 

If you need any assistance dealing with banditry and having a seasoned team of the Legion's finest at your disposal for either offensive or defensive measures, please feel free to contact me personally or any other member of the Corp., just look for Ocean Blue armbands around Cherno, and we'll talk business. 

*would release the PTT sit back in his office chair and take a firm sip of his fine tea.* 

Edited by YNW Pep

Posted (edited)

*hears the radio chatter and picks up his radio* - A Clear Chernarussian voice speaks....

"Excuse me Mr Foreign sounding Charity Man..... I have seen your base and your walls around our world famous tower many times, but i have never seen any charity workers there. When are you there so that we may drop off some supplies for you?"

*puts radio down, not expecting a reply*

Edited by andysuter

*picks up his radio in an attempt to reply to everyone*

Mr. Anderson of NATO, I have heard of your group and met some of your guys in my base a few days ago and they offered the same thing I have talked with the rest of my group and would enjoy having some talks about an alliance provided your group still decided to remain neutral in standing with people.

Next guy, South Zagoria you say? I might check it out to see how it is in case Green Mountain becomes too much of a white elephant, I do have some friends and allies up in the Severograd area if worst comes to worse but I genuinely appreciate the offer.

Mr. Harris Legion has previously offered their services to me before but due to several complications that are in the mix and several conflicts of interest between our two groups I am afraid I will be forced to decline at the present. on another note we wouldn't be able to afford even the cheapest of services as we freely give away most everything your group may find valuable to use as a currency.

As for the last man, I am currently in a rather unfortunate position of sleeping as if it was a full time job and it severely limits the time I have to be awake and active. I do have a few members who help around but they are more or less busy at this time and have been out of the country, hopefully they will be back soon to assist me again.

*he puts his radio back into the tower panel for storage*

*some clattering can he heard in the background*

Hello this is Hunter of Green Mountain Charity Center. I would like to announce that we are still active and we still give things out on a regular basis bur it has been me alone maintaining the place and I am a full time sleeper Monday through Friday so availability of my services will be limited, however I still stand by my dedication of ensuring people get food and clothes if possible and have tried to make sure that there are things in the boxes next to the gates. Next thing is beyond food and some ammo I still do not have anything considered valuable here so it isn't really worth raiding my place besides, *you can hear him take a deep breath and sighing* If you need anything and you run into me I would be more then happy to bring you inside to get whatever it is you need anyways and I just wish people would understand simple things like that. I would also like to thank the persons who broke in more recently for doing the  absolute minimal amount of damage possible to my place as you broke in on top of telling you, I told you so. I do hope you enjoy the generator you took. Also If anyone needs food or anything let me know and I am willing to make some deliveries as well so just respond on this frequency, Hunter Out.

*The radio broadcast abruptly ends*

You can hear the static on your radio going down...
This is Maj. Mike Goa from NATO OP. We have tried to make contact with you multiple times in the past couple of days. As you know, we weren't successfull. At least now we know you are still alive! We are here also to help the people. If you need us...call us on this frequency and we can arrange something. Until then, stay safe!....
The static goes back up...

*Static clears up a bit*

Certainly I would love to arrange a meeting with you guys to try and see what we can do I got raided again last night and the assholes left a lock on my gate in their code. needless to say it wasn't a fun time. I'm honestly feeling a bit of the strain here when it comes down to this but charity centers are not built in a day nor are they easily understood enough for people to just ask to come in for things.

*static is back to normal*

*Static clears up as you hear a man clearing his throat*

Hello everyone this is Hunter of the Green Mountain Charity Center. Me and my group have literally nothing as of right now. So what does this mean for us, It means we are currently going to close down our charitable giving for a brief time till we can get the chests rebuilt and such. We will continue to put clothes and bags out for people and when we get back up to running ability we will have plenty of food to go around. We are deeply sorry to anyone who desperately needs any food or water at the moment and we hope you can find some while we retrieve and grow some for you to retrieve. If there is anyone who is willing to help us out with things we need locks, nails and a jerry can of water among many other things. If you are not able to help then don't worry we will have the place up and running in no time and we genuinely appreciate everyone's kindness and patience.

*The familiar sound of static returns to your radio*

*Static clears up as you hear a fire in the background*

Hello, everyone, this is Hunter of the Green Mountain Charity Center. We have restored our basic charity services and will be distributing food and services soon. We also are having a problem with some break-ins every day. I want to inform the person or persons involved that we forgive you for your transgressions but it would be more polite if you were to just ask us for the things in here and we can arrange for a meeting for you to just take them. We are unfortunately running out of locks and would like to preserve the ones we currently have if possible seeing that we are having a harder time finding them as of late. If you are robbing us because of a transgression we have inflicted upon you I would like to extend an olive branch and open up a method of communication on my frequency to try to come to an understanding as to why this is happening or come to an agreement to end this pointless war against charity because this is getting rather old and moot. 

*The familiar sound of static returns to your radio*

*static clears up a bit and a tone of irritation can be heard in his voice*

Hello, this is Hunter of Green Mountain. I am looking for information on a person who is dropping our name in a threatening way. I was held up by 3 men who claimed that a man at a castle had stopped them and told them to leave or they would get the guys at Green Mountain to kick their asses. I'm going to completely clarify this as being false. We are not a militia, in fact, few if any of our guys are combat-oriented it would be a very low number of one or two people tops. We are a charity organization that values being neutral above anything. But we are forced to make exceptions as to when people pull this kind of stuff. We work hard to have a good reputation and I plan on keeping it that way. That being said, The people who held me up were kind enough to take nothing from me but my ammo with the promise of returning it to me later to which they did and if you guys hear this I genuinely thank you guys from the bottom of my heart. You gave me more ammo then what I had and I will gladly accept that as an apology. I just hope you and others will try to verify your information a bit more than face value next time and I have discussed the incident with my group and we all harbor no hard feelings towards you guys at all so let's just pretend it didn't even happen. Anyways if anyone can slip me some details on the person or anyone who is doing this I would be appreciating of such information. Or if you wish to confess yourself and apologize then I will happily forgive you and we will pretend that never happened unless you do it again to which our hands will be forced. 

*a clatter as the radio is put into the holder roughly can be heard before the static resumes* 

*Noah would pick up his radio at the sound of hearing this message* "Hello Mr. Hunter, Its Noah Russo... One of the guys that held you up. I said I already on my behalf and The Syndicate that were sorry for the misunderstanding. We gave back more ammo than what we took cause we found some extra so we gave it to you. We will call it even for holding you up ya? Someone from my Organization will be in touch *You would hear someone say "Mr. Russo, its time to go" as Noah let off his PTT*

*the static clears up for a bit and a rather emotional man can be heard*

Hello, this is Hunter of the Green Mountain Cha..... Well, former Green Mountain Charity Center. A few days ago we took in a group called the Wolfpack because they were losing their home and they wished to turn over a new leaf. I had planned to slowly but surely bring them to a more stable and positive state while they would teach me and my workers how to properly defend ourselves and help out with maintaining the peace and security of the center. Unfortunately, several people had disagreed with my decision and even fewer had decided to take matters into their own hands. While I appreciate several groups trying to settle with peaceful options, some have decided that they had to leave. While we got broken into every day during the almost two months of living here, the group known as the Green Dragons had taken matters to it's extreme. They would relentlessly harass us, shoot up the place, Break-in and vandalize the place, and treat my charity workers with extreme disrespect. Well, today they had decided to forcefully take my charity center and kick anyone there out replacing it with Santiago Cartel. The Cartel Graciously allowed me to grab what I could carry, and make this final broadcast. They did offer to let us stay but I don't think I can stay a good charity center while being under the Green Dragon's thumb and I will not sell out people I take in for charity. The Cartel has commented to me that in my honor they will do what they can to keep the charity going so you can take that with a grain of salt at the least, maybe they will be able to make a better charity then I was able to. I would like to thank everyone who has helped me and my charity out through thick and thin, I would like to tell everyone I have helped out with food and water that It was the most pleasurable experience to be able to help you out. I genuinely enjoyed it and my people did too. I hope to run into many of you out on the road who I have helped out and I hope to hear some of your great stories about how my charity was able to help you.

*you hear his voice start breaking as he starts to cry before he takes a deep breath and sighs* 

I hope that my charity has left as much of an impact on the people of South Zagoria as the people have left on me. I want everyone to take care and remember to help each other the best you can at least with food and water and to keep the thoughts of charity in your hearts. This is Hunter signing off for the final time for now.

*Static resumes as the receiver is hung up*

Edited by TheLamp1

*Suddenly the static clears up and a friendly voice starts talking*

Hi Hunter, here is Marco who speaks, you can call me Merk. I followed the events on my radio with a friend, and others are about to reach us. I never intervened in the affair because I was trying to pull myself up by myself. I'm ready now. We have common goals and we are ready to help you and the other people.

Can we meet somewhere?

Over and Out

*Static resumes like before*

*the static clears up for a bit and a cough clearing a throat can be heard*

Hello, everyone, I am Hunter of the Green Mountain Charity Center. As I previously predicted the previous inhabitants have vacated the place for unknown reasons. That being said since I have acknowledged this place being abandoned for some time now I will proceed to take it for myself once more and work towards reopening my charity center! As things currently stand this place has been vandalized significantly in my absence and I am in desperate need of nails and locks. If there are any allies or friends who wish to help in any way please respond. As for the place, getting it back up to par, I will try to have my charity boxes back out within the next week at the most so till then please feel free to ask for me or any of my associates.

*Static resumes*

*The static clears a man in a bit of pain can be heard*

Hello ,everyone, I am Hunter of the Green Mountain Charity Center. boy has a lot of things happened this week it almost makes me think about the Legacy that Green Mountain has garnished over this time I have been here. My mother always told me to not play with Jacks in rivers but I never payed it no mind because it never brought me trouble until today. So it seems I may need to call in the people that I have helped and turn to the ones who were once enemies of mine in an attempt to get my jacks back to me. I do hope that the jacks settle down before things gets worse for everyone. Tho they always say "reality is most often disappointing" and with my intentions being clear, we will stand as a charity center helping everyone till that terrible day that another group tries to push us out. Till then good luck.

*Static resumes*

*Bobby picks up the radio*

"Yes, Hunter your legacy is going very well."

"I'll have to stop by and say hello some time, it seems like a good spot."

*Bobby Hangs up*

*Static clears up a bit as a voice comes through*

"Hello Hunter of Green Mountain Charity Center here I'm making a short and simple message for everyone planning on coming up here. Deadly radiation clouds have been passing by the place on a regular basis so please I urge you to be vigilant and watch for a green mist and to use caution or proper PPE if you travel inside it. We will attempt to keep gas masks for emergencies but be aware they might leak or can be ineffective over extended periods so exercise extreme caution."

*Static resumes*

*Blake picks up the radio*

This is Officer Blake Sims; man, you folks are a God send. Thank you fellas for everything, truly. I hope we cross paths again soon. Over.

*Blake hangs up*

*a rather agitated sigh can be heard*

"Hey this is Hunter of the Green Mountain Charity Center. Our Supplies are running low due constant raids and we might not be able to accommodate much more then food at this moment. We apologize for the inconvenience we have caused with this unfortunate event."

*Static resumes*