Server time (UTC): 2019-12-15, 09:08 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
RisingStorm

No execution Rights

Posted (edited)

At approximately 6:00pm Est they executied me without proper reason.

Server and location: Server One Polina

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  Around 6:00pm Est August 5, 2019 

Your in game name: Storm Invicta

Names of allies involved: None really

Name of suspect/s: District members

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: 

I surrendered from the beginning. I did not shoot at them or attack them. They told me to tell other members of my group over the radio to come to the polina or they would kill me. I told them that but at the time they where not on the server those that were on the server where not in radio. I told them this ooc you can check logs. They did not ask for execution rights. They just killed me for something I had zero control over. 

Edited by RisingStorm

Posted (edited)

I am not quite sure why this report is up, you're listed on the group page as being a member of Wolfpack. We tried to negotiate with your leaders, and they responded with "You know what Ryan, just shoot her" clearly showing no intent to attempt negotiate. Therefore you were shot.

"Approved group of the hostage or their allies refuse to negotiate or open fire on hostage takers."

@FalkRP and @bur by telling Ryan "Just shoot her" are refusing to negotiate and therefore you were shot.

Edited by Challenger

Posted (edited)

I made the decision not to save her because of the events that happened and it was not worth saving her because of her stand in the group. I said what is quoted below to Ryan in channel 4 in Discord. (acting as IC radio)

13 minutes ago, Challenger said:

"You know what Ryan, just shoot her"

Edited by FalkRP

Staff have reviewed this report and are happy to close the report as the OP has requested

/Closed

Signed: @Derek Steel @Saunders