Server time (UTC): 2019-11-15, 11:18
Deer Isle Purge
ONGOING | 2019-11-15 00:01:00 (server time) | Ends in 9 hours, 41 minutes | Deer Isle Server | PvP
Sign in to follow this  
Jpurts

Discord ban appeal for Abusing Community member

Posted (edited)

Link to the source of punishment  https://gyazo.com/c7bd19981e55ac7e1292953df6786bba  - discord conversation         

Screenshot_20190805-224136_Chrome.jpg

Why the verdict is not fair: I believe the ban is unfair because I got 10 Non Appealable points from @Roland for what I said and I personally believe putting me a third of the way to a perm and being banned from the discord for what I said which was simply a line from a meme from around 2016 does not justify both

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: It was hardly abusing a community member as it was stating that there is a rule against transphobia which had come to light prior in the day due to an altercation between community members on discord.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: revocation of my discord ban and to be able to appeal these unappealable points as there is no reason they should be unappealable 

What could you have done better?: I shouldn't have responded to Rolle with a quote from a meme as he was being serious and perhaps I should leave staff to inform players of any alterations to the rules. 

(Apologies If this grammar etc isn't up to scratch, writing this on a phone l.)

Edited by Jpurts

It quite clearly says that your discord ban is not something that you can appeal. The appeal has been denied.