Server time (UTC): 2019-11-15, 11:19
Deer Isle Purge
ONGOING | 2019-11-15 00:01:00 (server time) | Ends in 9 hours, 40 minutes | Deer Isle Server | PvP
Sign in to follow this  
DrMax

Interview With A Community Member: StagsviewRB

add.png

Welcome! For this week of Interview with a Community Member we have @StagsviewRB

This interview is to get to know the members of our community, and hopefully bring the community together. Comment who you want to see being interviewed next week!

Thanks to StagsviewRB for participating!

Tell Us About Yourself?

Spoiler

Ex-Pat Spaniard ...I believe 24,I Keep forgetting my age but it was during 1995, figure it out from there. I live by the beach and deal with drunk tourists 24/7. A qualified English teacher however I currently work in artisan goods and sales. It's a fun life! 

How did you find out about DayZRP, and what made you want to join?

Spoiler

Ironically Psi-Fanboy in my late teens, found it through there. First time I logged on the server I spawned right in front of a group of people and decided to combat log because I hated talking over mic back then. What made me join? I originally just wanted to KOS the IRA members from the old DayzRP PSI series. I ended up in a report and was forgiven, didn't get a shot in, they killed me first.

If you could thank one person for helping you get started here who would it be?

Spoiler

RAMPAGE and all the original Watchers, even though we disagreed a lot and in the end we spilt ways. Without him and his father life figure attitude I wouldn't have made it to the community to the point I am at now.

What could we do, as the staff team, to make this a better place? 

Spoiler

Honest response? Improve on quality control and begin training the members from lower up properly. I don't involve myself in politics these days as I really can't be assed anymore. However verdicts are being overthrown far to often for my liking. Support need to be quicker on the helpdesk, Spent personally nearly an hour waiting for help at times. Quality and transparency honestly. I trust very few staff these days to do things correctly, but thats just my opinion and as I said earlier, I dont bother with politics these days. Also stop hyping up stuff that never happen. What ever happened to that QNA stream? Went dead in the water.

What is your most memorable experience(IC/OOC) here? 

Spoiler

IC experience was defo the experience I had back in the Liska days when @uSxRB and I tried out our characters the first day. We met in vybor industrial area, had a basic idea for our characters and decided to be as racist as we possibly could be. From there, the clan was born. We both couldn't believe that day the stuff we said and got away with, scaring away a group of 7 people with just the 2 of us, purely with our own mouths. Great day.

OOC moments? There are far to many, and most of them I can't remember. But The time @Gina and I spent nearly 5 days arguing over a report that was nearly 6 hours long of footage. Only her and I had the will to do this report and god it was a beauty when it was done. Can't find a link to it.

Do you regret doing anything in your time here?

Spoiler

Banning people, I hated banning people like Jimmy and the original Banter boys. It was my job, but god I hated it with a passion. Besides that 1 kid I flamed in a verdict. That was a good verdict.

If you had to live in a jail cell with four people from this community who would it be?

Spoiler

Defo @Craig @Conor @Terra & @Ron. Craig will fix my sexual desires. Conor and I will share music with, Ron to constantly call a lesbian and Terra to slap me when I need it.

What's your current favourite song/artist?

Spoiler

OW BOY! To many to pick from..but this has me addicted at the moment.

What has been your favourite character you have played on the server and why?

Spoiler

Jitka Masenik and Buzzo. Jitka was honestly for me my favourite realistic character as normally I would go for goofy or mad characters. Jitka was a huge racist/homophobe nationalist. Yet he had more a good man than most.

What do you feel is missing from the community?

Spoiler

Transparency, communication, less of the THEY VS US mentality and more approach on actually trying to entertain people you encounter than rather have your own storyline focused on. RP is a two way story, if people focused more on providing a story than focusing on their own, this community wouldn't be so selfish.

Do you have any hidden talents?

Spoiler

None that are Safe for work 😉 

What was the origin of your username?  

Spoiler

My families are Doyle's. The Doyle family shield is a stag, wanted to make a youtube channel a stags-view. The rest is history.

Nice interview

I was censored. Wtf. @Ryan Shepherd interview me for uncensored version.

It's Staggs, nice

9 minutes ago, StagsviewRB said:

Nice interview Staggs. Though I am sure I could help you with your sexual urges in that cell too.

Nice interview stegs

Posted (edited)

cool kids club smh... 

JK, loved it, the US vs THEM mentality and no communication is a very damaging combination. Speaking the truth as always.

Also you forgot to explain the RB in your username smh @StagsviewRB

Edited by NozzyRP

Slava Cerna Liska, Raiders Bitch!

Nice work 

Best man, best dude. Godlike interview @StagsviewRB

33 minutes ago, NozzyRP said:

cool kids club smh... 

JK, loved it, the US vs THEM mentality and no communication is a very damaging combination. Speaking the truth as always.

Also you forgot to explain the RB in your username smh @StagsviewRB

Raiders bitch.

What a sagely answered interview @StagsviewRB, good read.

Fantastic read, a fine young man indeed

So many whitename interviews

It was a good attempt, I can give you some pointers @DrMax, just hit me up.

1 hour ago, Ryan Shepherd said:

It was a good attempt, I can give you some pointers @DrMax, just hit me up.

I’ll listen to your pointers when you actually get into the media team, Mr Shepherd 😉 

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, DrMax said:

I’ll listen to your pointers when you actually get into the media team, Mr Shepherd 😉 

Everyone knows the members of the media team are the ones who cant actually write verdicts. 😉

ily Staggs bb

Edited by Harvey

Great read Stags.  Was kind of surprised to read about your start here.

Keep it up DrMax, you've got competition now 😉

7 hours ago, DrMax said:

Craig will fix my sexual desires

Oh jesus

Good interview @StagsviewRB

a little disappointed that I'm not going to jail 😉 but on the other hand, I'm glad I'm not going to see you, @Conor and @Craig doing sexy stuff 😄

1 hour ago, Jannik said:

Good interview @StagsviewRB

a little disappointed that I'm not going to jail to see you, @Conor and @Craig doing sexy stuff 😄

Fixed that for you mate.

Enjoyed this one, would also love to have a chat about some pointers you made up in regards to the staff team, if you have the time? Just drop me a message on discord if you'd like to talk about things, there is always room for improving and I'm all for constructive criticism 

Not a single reference to Buddha in this entire interview.

smh

@StagsviewRB love you man, may you scream COMMS till the end of your days 😉