S1 KOS cherno (UTC): 2019-08-05, 11:37

Server and location:s1  Server time (UTC): 2019-08-05, 11:31

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 

Your in game name: John Clifford

Names of allies involved: @alexnlena

Name of suspect/s: don't know

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): no

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: I went to one of my stash spot saw that theirs tents out front front peeked inside then headed to my stash building soon as I got inside the room I was checking my backpack hear put your hands up was in my backpack a person jump in door way and shot me in the face before I could close my backpack.

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

11:14:53 | Player "John Clifford" is connected
- Dead -
11:30:10 | Player "John Clifford" has been disconnected

10:14:03 | Player "Jericho Carmichael" is connected
- Currently Connected -

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

11:28:55 | Player "John Clifford" hit by Player "Jericho Carmichael" with Steyr AUG from 4.73853 meters 
11:28:55 | Player "John Clifford" hit by Player "Jericho Carmichael" with Steyr AUG from 4.72587 meters 
11:28:55 | Player "John Clifford" hit by Player "Jericho Carmichael" with Steyr AUG from 4.72587 meters 
11:28:55 | Player "John Clifford" hit by Player "Jericho Carmichael" with Steyr AUG from 4.72834 meters 
11:28:55 | Player "John Clifford" hit by Player "Jericho Carmichael" with Steyr AUG from 4.72834 meters 
11:28:56 | Player "John Clifford" hit by Player "Jericho Carmichael" with Steyr AUG from 5.37083 meters 
11:28:56 | Player "John Clifford" hit by Player "Jericho Carmichael" with Steyr AUG from 5.37083 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

11:28:55 | Player "John Clifford" (DEAD) killed by Player "Jericho Carmichael" with Steyr AUG from 4.72587 meters 

Calling in the following people to post their Point of Views & any video evidence they may have:
@DeathBeforeDawn | John Clifford | OP
@G19RP | Jericho Carmichael | POSTED

POV: A man runs into our tents and steals a backpack, then runs straight into a dead-end. He is already aiming a weapon at the door, I initiate on him, he continues to aim his gun at the door and I shoot him.

@G19RP do you have any video evidence?

Summary:

@DeathBeforeDawn begins making his way to his secret stash and stumbles upon a tent, he then proceeds to enter the tent before leaving and continuing to make his way to the building where his secret stash is located. @G19RP spots DeathBeforeDawn searching through his tent and makes the decision to follow him all the way to the building. Upon arrival DeathBeforeDawn begins rummaging through a backpack, whilst doing so G19RP closes in on DeathBeforeDawn and tells him to put his hands up. DeathBeforeDawn is then shot and killed.

Explanation:

The problem we face here is that @G19RP states that he see's @DeathBeforeDawn running away from his tent with a backpack that he had stolen in his hands. However, DeathBeforeDawn denies stealing a backpack and in fact states that when he got to the building where his secret stash was located he began rummaging through his own bag, not a stolen one. In addition to this, DeathBeforeDawn believes that he was shot before he could even get out of his inventory overlay, whereas G19RP says that DeathBeforeDawn was already aiming his weapon at the doorway and continued to show none compliance, even after G19RP had initiated.

Because there is no video evidence of the situation and both parties POV's do not match up, the staff team cannot come to clear verdict on who is telling the truth. Therefore, the outcome of this report is inconclusive. In future, we highly recommend that you record encounters with other community members as that video evidence may well come in handy should a situation like this occur.

Verdict:

@G19RP - Invalid Kill (roleplayed) - INCONCLUSIVE

Signed by @Saunders & @Samti