Server time (UTC): 2019-11-22, 03:37
Sign in to follow this  
DeathBeforeDawn

S1:badRP/GearRP/hostageNVFL in mogilevka summer camp

Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1 summercamp

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Server time (UTC): 2019-08-05, 09:39

Your in game name: John Clifford

Names of allies involved:@SABBIE

Name of suspect/s: legion corp

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): a vechicle was found

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: I found a car in chrenogorsk jump in and drove off to balota airfield stop turned around drove the wrong way north I ended up at summer camp to have a group in the camp tell me to put my hands up don't speak."it was dark"then I was tied up or handcuffed ask to go in the road,@SABBIE log on and was killed in the tent. where the guy is talking out loud talking about this camp going to burn to the ground so much for being friendly doctor camp.told me he gave me business card at this camp which isn't true.they didnt ask a lot of question,they took all my gear right away.told me I was lying about steal the car.they way they aggressive talk at me I was only able to give them short answers every time they talk at me.he told me that he going to ask me one more time if I stole the car.i said no. then I was shot in the face.   

I didn't rob the car from any person nor was their any type of events happen while I was driving. they didn't ask enough questions I felt like one trip to a powergaming death

Edited by DeathBeforeDawn

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

07:19:41 | Player "John Clifford" is connected
- Dead -
09:43:45 | Player "John Clifford" has been disconnected

09:21:09 | Player "Kino Asamura" is connected
- Currently Connected -

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

09:41:21 | Player "John Clifford" hit by Player "Kino Asamura" with Saiga-12K from 2.84788 meters 
09:41:21 | Player "John Clifford" hit by Player "Kino Asamura" with Saiga-12K from 2.84788 meters

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

09:41:21 | Player "John Clifford" (DEAD) killed by Player "Kino Asamura" with Saiga-12K from 2.84788 meters

Calling in the following people to post their Point of Views & any video evidence they may have:
@DeathBeforeDawn | John Clifford | OP
@Helix | Kino Asamura | POSTED

Please list my logs for this report as i am listed as an ally. I was the one KOSed .

I had to re log due to not being able to transfer anything when logging in i was already listed dead. i was never initiated on  in this situation. 

@sabbie This report is regarding rule breaks highlighted by the OP, if you feel a rule has been broken against you then you are more than welcome to make a report.

Me and the boys were gathering supplies to build when suddenly one of our boys mentions the car in cherno is missing so me and one of the guys rush back down south and as we drive passed mogilevka summer camp we see the car driving into the camp, we pull up run in and jump the fence we initiate on the guy in the corner he complies and i restrain him we start searching the camp when we see the girl in the tent we yell initiations at her for like 10 seconds and count down from 5 she doesnt move at all we assume shes not complying and blast her the OP then gets questioned about stealing our car and blatantly lies to us saying he didnt steal it but he somehow drove it into the camp, we know its our car as it has all the planks we had in it we tell him he has one more time to answer and if he lies he will be shot we ask him if he stole the car he said " I did not steal the car" so i shot him in the head for lying.

Greetings @DeathBeforeDawn. Where was the car in question when you found it? In a base or simply just parked somewhere? Same question @Helix, where in Cherno did y'all leave the car? 

The Cherno Main square where we had been building up our new area for the past 3-4 hours one of our guys was even in line of sight building walls when it was taken.

As the OP has messaged me stating he wishes to close the report, we will honor his request. @Helix be mindful in the future that, while the car may have belonged to you, he didn't actively steal it from you or your people, rather it was left in a public area. As such the OP didn't view it as theft. A better question would be 'did you take this car from the square in cherno'. 

That being said

//closed