Server time (UTC): 2019-09-21, 20:27
Sign in to follow this  
Devin Simpson

S1 Mass RDM Kabanino 01:08 8/3/2019

Posted (edited)

(Made separate report at the request of staff.)

Server and location: S1 Kabanino

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 8/3/2019 at 01:08 

Your in game name: Andrew DeChino

Names of allies involved: Nadya Molotovkov @McLeranth and Vojtech Prikeržnik @DookieCS .

Name of suspect/s: Yellow armbands in Kab

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): none

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): I have none but an ally has screenshots/recordings 

Detailed description of the events:  We were talking to the yellow armbands in Kab when a group of three walked passed us and into their compound. That group then initiated on them so my friends and I ran away from the altercation. Once the shooting had stopped we went back and were told to grab some weapons and help them defend and as we were doing that one of the yellow armbands shot all of us in the back for no reason. 

Edited by Devin Simpson

We were at the outskirts of kab when it started, running out the bounds with someone we just met, heading in a few minutes after. We were megaphone instructed by our allies, and in VOIP to grab one of their weapons from inside their stash if we are willing to help them. We did just that, I ran out a guy who seemed very nervous (with a yellow armband) ran past me saying something along the lines of "it's me it's me" to which I responded with a similar sentiment. As he heard me speak he turned around and sprayed me down, proceeding to do the same to all my group.

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

23:20:58 | Player "Andrew DeChino" is connected
01:07:56 | Player "Andrew DeChino" has been disconnected

23:21:43 | Player "Nadya Molotovkova" is connected
01:05:53 | Player "Nadya Molotovkova" has been disconnected

23:22:17 | Player "Vojtech Prikerznik" is connected
01:06:22 | Player "Vojtech Prikerznik" has been disconnected

01:02:09 | Player "Clint Westwood" is connected
-Restart-
01:21:58 | Player "Clint Westwood" is connected
02:59:31 | Player "Clint Westwood" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

01:05:13 | Player "Andrew DeChino" hit by Player "Clint Westwood" with AKM from 10.8351 meters 
01:05:13 | Player "Andrew DeChino" hit by Player "Clint Westwood" with AKM from 11.1365 meters 

01:05:05 | Player "Nadya Molotovkova" hit by Player "Clint Westwood" with AKM from 4.90793 meters 
01:05:06 | Player "Nadya Molotovkova" hit by Player "Clint Westwood" with AKM from 5.53113 meters 

01:05:49 | Player "Vojtech Prikerznik" hit by Player "Clint Westwood" with AKM from 6.11967 meters 
01:05:49 | Player "Vojtech Prikerznik" hit by Player "Clint Westwood" with AKM from 6.28576 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

01:05:13 | Player "Andrew DeChino" (DEAD) killed by Player "Clint Westwood" with AKM from 11.1365 meters

01:05:06 | Player "Nadya Molotovkova" (DEAD) killed by Player "Clint Westwood" with AKM from 5.53113 meters 

01:05:49 | Player "Vojtech Prikerznik" (DEAD) killed by Player "Clint Westwood" with AKM from 6.34192 meters 

Calling in:

@Devin Simpson | Andrew DeChino | POSTED

@McLeranth | Andrew DeChino | POSTED

@DookieCS | Vojtech Prikerznik | POSTED

@Mortalis | Clint Westwood |

For their FULL and DETAILED POV and any VIDEO EVIDENCE they have.

We were in Kabanino at the time of the initial attack, proceeded to leave the area with a bystander for safety reasons, after we returned to the area when the shooting stopped we were instructed by one of the yellow armbands to help out and defend the place, so we took weapons and agreed, probably less than a minute later I hear gunshots really close to the position of the others in my group, I asked IC: ''What is going on.'' as the shooting seemed too close to be the attackers from before, I notice a man running inside the piano building and proceed to try and talk with him when he came back downstairs (atleast it looked like he went upstairs for a split second) and shot me withough saying anything. I apologize for the bad grammar, this report is the first thing I did when I just woke up 4 minutes ago.

@Mortalis will be temporarily banned until his provides his full, detailed POV and any video evidenced he may have.

As it has been 24 hours since @Mortalis was asked for his POV he will remain temp banned and will have to make an appeal if he wishes to play here again. We apologize for the inconvenience.

/CLOSED

Signed by @Saunders & @Derek Steel