Server time (UTC): 2019-08-23, 18:42
Sign in to follow this  
maybelele

S1:Kill in Kabanino 2019-08-04, 21:40

Server and location:  Server 1 in Kabanino

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  2019-08-04, 21:40

Your in game name: Martin Bjornstad

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s:  Unknown (Cherno Russian Player in Video)

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events:  I find it really dumb that im here to find good RP and get better at RP'ing myself and here i am... I'd bet 100 dollars that he killed me for the loot.

POV: i run into kab and roleplay with my mates, this man shows up and curses me in russian and says just wait untill i get you alone this pisses my character off.

I tell him i am going to finish my smoke and then i am going to deal with him, after telling him to put his hands up he decides to try and get someone to save him, i then tell him to "shut the fuck up" not another word or i'll kill you, before leaving town he tries to intimidate me by telling me "he has boys" so i kill him.

The OP did not value his life and was consequently killed for not following simple demands.

//end of pov

well did u REALLY have to kill me tho? Have fun with ur loot.. i dont see a reason for me to play RP anymore

2 minutes ago, OxeN said:

POV: i run into kab and roleplay with my mates, this man shows up and curses me in russian and says just wait untill i get you alone this pisses my character off.

I tell him i am going to finish my smoke and then i am going to deal with him, after telling him to put his hands up he decides to try and get someone to save him, i then tell him to "shut the fuck up" not another word or i'll kill you, before leaving town he tries to intimidate me by telling me "he has boys" so i kill him.

The OP did not value his life and was consequently killed for not following simple demands.

//end of pov

Maybe u should add that u started it with saying u hated norwegians?

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, maybelele said:

well did u REALLY have to kill me tho? Have fun with ur loot.. i dont see a reason for me to play RP anymore

Do you value your gear more then roleplay?

Also i would like to see the full footage.

Edited by OxeN

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
20:14:25 | Player "Martin Bjornstad" is connected
-DEAD-
21:36:42 | Player "Martin Bjornstad" has been disconnected

19:53:02 | Player "Ivan Volkov" is connected
-Still On Server-

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
21:35:44 | Player "Martin Bjornstad"[HP: 84.49] hit by Player "Ivan Volkov" into LeftArm(32) for 47 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AK-74 from 1.65462 meters 
21:35:44 | Player "Martin Bjornstad"[HP: 68.98] hit by Player "Ivan Volkov" into LeftArm(21) for 47 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AK-74 from 1.70305 meters 
21:35:44 | Player "Martin Bjornstad"[HP: 53.47] hit by Player "Ivan Volkov" into LeftArm(21) for 47 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AK-74 from 1.68591 meters 
21:35:44 | Player "Martin Bjornstad"[HP: 37.96] hit by Player "Ivan Volkov" into LeftArm(21) for 47 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AK-74 from 1.72578 meters 
21:35:44 | Player "Martin Bjornstad"[HP: 22.45] hit by Player "Ivan Volkov" into LeftArm(32) for 47 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AK-74 from 1.68213 meters 
21:35:44 | Player "Martin Bjornstad"[HP: 6.93999] hit by Player "Ivan Volkov" into RightArm(20) for 47 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AK-74 from 1.66558 meters 
21:35:44 | Player "Martin Bjornstad" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Ivan Volkov" into RightArm(20) for 47 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AK-74 from 1.75436 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler
21:35:44 | Player "Martin Bjornstad" (DEAD) killed by Player "Ivan Volkov" with AK-74 from 1.75436 meters 

Calling in to post PoV's:

@maybelele | Martin Bjornstad | POSTED
@OxeN | Ivan Volkov | POSTED

Please post a FULL and DETAILED POV and any VIDEO EVIDENCE you have

Just now, OxeN said:

No but its just frustrating that u killed me just like that. and didnt try to make good RP out of it

56 minutes ago, maybelele said:

No but its just frustrating that u killed me just like that. and didnt try to make good RP out of it

if you complied there would have been tons of good hostile roleplay.

2 minutes ago, OxeN said:

Also i would like to see the full footage.

i just have those 2 min becasue thats what shaddowplay gave me.

Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, maybelele said:

i just have those 2 min becasue thats what shaddowplay gave me.

how do you set your shadowplay too 2 minutes?

I am ready to drop this report if OP wants.

Edited by OxeN

1 minute ago, OxeN said:

if you complied there would have been tons of good hostile roleplay.

Ur prob gonna win this anyways becasue noone cares about what the new players have to say so u just carry on with it and ill just not play

Just now, OxeN said:

how do you set your shadowplay too 2 minutes?

u can set shaddowplay for how long u want. from 25 sec ---> 25 min but i had it locked on 2 min becsaue i play alot of R6. And i didnt change it to DayZ becasue i really thought i wouldnt stumble arround into this 

Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, maybelele said:

Ur prob gonna win this anyways becasue noone cares about what the new players have to say so u just carry on with it and ill just not play

u can set shaddowplay for how long u want. from 25 sec ---> 25 min but i had it locked on 2 min becsaue i play alot of R6. And i didnt change it to DayZ becasue i really thought i wouldnt stumble arround into this 

fair enough are you ready to drop this report or would you like to go formal?

Edited by OxeN

3 minutes ago, OxeN said:

fair enough are you ready to drop this report or would you like to go formal?

Formal? dude this is the first time im doing a report and as u prob could guess im kinda frustrated.

56 minutes ago, maybelele said:

Formal? dude this is the first time im doing a report and as u prob could guess im kinda frustrated.

I understand this frustration, formal would mean you would like to try and get me banned, and dropping the report means you would like to close it and part ways.

Just now, OxeN said:

I understand this frustration, formal would mean you would like to try and get me banned, and dropping the report means you would like to close it and part ways.

i dont want you to get banned ofc. Its just that i was looking for more RP. And even tho i continued talking dosnt meen u HAVE to kill me. Im going to be completly honest. If you look in the vid im more talking to the guy in the white shirt so i completly misherd you saying that if i didnt shut up u would kill me. but i hear it in the vid so i just didnt hear it. Again i dont see the reason that u should get banned on the spot but rather try not to do that again to someone else.

We are glad to see that this situation is resolved, we will now close this report as requested.

/Closed

signed: @Derek Steel @Saunders