Server time (UTC): 2019-08-22, 21:14
Sign in to follow this  
ViperTCA

Me and my friend were KOS'd

Posted (edited)

Server and location: DayzRP Server 1 Vybor Military base.

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 4/8/19 5:00PM GMT+1

Your in game name:Elijah Riverwood 

Names of allies involved:Joss Trent 

Name of suspect/s:Didn't see them. 

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):None from what I know. 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):My friend has a stream, I'll link it when he is finished later on today.^^ 

Detailed description of the events:I met Joss in Kabanino and then we ran to the Vybor Military Base together, we looted it at and we went to leave we saw a guy who was very on edge, he asked us to please put our guns away as he only wants to talk, we answered saying we will if he puts his away first. And then he just sprinted off, we figured it was a weirdo and just went about our business, five minutes later roughly as we were leaving VMC, we heard a loud bang, so we assumed it was probably a grenade of some sort. As one may be, we were quite curious. So we we were going to investigate a little. As we were jogging there, someone began to shoot at us, we freaked out, but didn't run because we were confused why we were getting shot at, and we didn't know if they were shooting at us or very close to us. Before we could spot where they were shooting from, they shot Joss in the head, and before I could react to it, I got shot in the head as well. My input is, it could've been a stream sniper on Joss's stream.

Edited by ViperTCA

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

15:28:14 | Player "Elijah Riverwood" is connected
-Still Online-

15:22:34 | Player "Joss Trent" is connected
16:04:32 | Player "Joss Trent" has been disconnected

15:48:48 | Player "Ghinea Andrei" is connected
-Still Online-

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

16:02:43 | Player "Elijah Riverwood" hit by Player "Ghinea Andrei" with M1A SOCOM from 104.928 meters 

16:02:42 | Player "Joss Trent" hit by Player "Ghinea Andrei" with M1A SOCOM from 111.223 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

16:02:43 | Player "Elijah Riverwood" (DEAD) killed by Player "Ghinea Andrei" with M1A SOCOM from 104.928 meters 
16:03:13 | Player "Elijah Riverwood" (DEAD) died.

16:02:42 | Player "Joss Trent" (DEAD) killed by Player "Ghinea Andrei" with M1A SOCOM from 111.223 meters 
16:03:13 | Player "Joss Trent" (DEAD) died.

Calling in for POV's:

@ViperTCA | Elijah Riverwood | POSTED

@JoshuaKav | Joss Trent |

@sKz | Ghinea Andrei | POSTED

Please post a FULL and DETAILED POV and any VIDEO EVIDENCE you have

@sKz has been temp banned until they post their full, detailed POV and any video evidence they may have.

I met them at the military base in vybor, and said I didn't want any problem and just kept going, then I threw a grenade because I was being watched by many zombies, they heard the noise and started chasing me. the weapons in my hand, I was following an open area where I could not hide, I felt in danger and I had no chance against them, so I opened fire on them.

If u consider i wrong , i will support the consequences, thank you!

@sKz your temporary ban from the server has been lifted please keep checking this report for further questions.

@JoshuaKav please include a streaming highlight related to this report.

As @JoshuaKav has played on the servers and been online on the forums since being called in, he will temporarily banned until he posts his full detailed, POV and video evidence from his Twitch Stream.

You can't just kill people because you are surrounded by zombies and you feel like near-by people will take advantage of that and kill you, that is not how the server works. They would have to initiate on you and then take you hostage to take any of your belongings and they also couldn't just straight up kill you.

Your whitelist has been revoked and points have been issued.

/solved