FalkRP

S1 Dolina 04:30 Killing of Complying hostage

Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1

Approximate time and date of the incident: 04:30/4:40  04-08-2019 

Your in game name: Benedict Falk 

Names of allies involved: Wolfpack. @tosstheball @hAwkzyy 

Name of suspect/s: Logs. 2 guys. 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): No.

Detailed description of the events: I was shooting off rounds in the woods around Dolina as I knew Hutch was around and I wanted to speak to him, Some guys in the woods come down and I head back the town and one of the guys asked me why am I shooting rounds off and I said theres probably a reason for it and I walked off. I keep on walking and I'm dying from food so I shoot zombies looking for some didnt find any, I ask the boys to bring me some. I started to talk like I was in a firefight to scare the people off and I tell them I was to scare to run off, I then attempted to jog back to Dolina but they  initiation, I think only one told me put my hands up but I was lagging and I had my radio on as well so I shout my hands are up. I completely freeze and for about 2 seconds. (Discord seems to lag me out when I talk in game and in discord) I think they said drop my gun or radio not sure what, but I heard tell the guy to back off. Shots go of wolfpack side first and I lay down as I didnt want get shot. Some man guns me down while I had my hands up. I told the guys to fuck off while I was going back to town as they were following me before the initiation.  

Edited by FalkRP

Posted (edited)

POV: I was just hanging around roleplaying with the Wolfpack where I hear on the radio @FalkRP that he’s rather hungry and has two sketchy men following him down the dolina road. Myself and @hAwkzyy head down that way before we hear @FalkRP double mic “Alright I am putting my hands up” myself and @hAwkzyy were just right up the hill. Seeing as I am not on the Wolfpack CP I simply just told Anthony to take shots at the suspects. @FalkRP was 100% compliant and was seemingly just gunned down for no reason. 

One was killed on scene and I believe I heard the other one died near the Polana factory.

Edited by tosstheball

Posted (edited)

POV: Me and @Clay_Bridges we're running around looking for something interesting to do, I wasn't looking for anything hostile and even chatted with a few others before hearing several gunshots that we're just... Random? After approaching the guy I asked him why he was shooting and he said "I have a reason" Then told me to **** off, he wasn't very nice nor was he trying to roleplay at all. Afterwards I met up with @Clay_Bridges only to stumble across the same guy with the same hostile attitude this time calling us cannibals? This really set us off, due to our last group and our characters being blamed of being cannibals, we also recognized this guy from raid our own old base (From what other friends and old members have described of him). 

So eventually we told him to put his hands up and he complied, but we saw movement in the bush behind him. I immediately said several times to tell his buddy to back off and to drop his radio otherwise he would get shot. Neither of it seemed to happen but I was patient and stated the request several times. Then an AWM shot hits @Clay_Bridges and I immediately open fire killing @FalkRP for not complying and engaging on us. After that I shoot a few more shots and then turn tail and run escaping the scenario and not dying.

Sorry for any confusion that may arise, I am willing to chat it out and may have a possible recording to back it up.

Edited by Drew7822

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

03:34:44 | Player "Benedict Falk" is connected
- Dead -
04:38:55 | Player "Benedict Falk" has been disconnected

03:42:14 | Player "Yakone Briggs" is connected
05:48:16 | Player "Yakone Briggs" has been disconnected

03:34:12 | Player "Roy Copper" is connected
- Server Restart/Crash -
06:29:15 | Player "Roy Copper" is connected

03:34:13 | Player "Anthony Torrez" is connected
- Server Restart/Crash -
06:28:51 | Player "Anthony Torrez" is connected

03:42:51 | Player "Clay Briggs" is connected
- Dead -
04:44:07 | Player "Clay Briggs" has been disconnected

04:27:43 | Player "Charlie Davidson" is connected
05:53:17 | Player "Charlie Davidson" has been disconnected

03:43:18 | Player "Vladimir Popov" is connected
05:19:11 | Player "Vladimir Popov" has been disconnected
05:20:17 | Player "Vladimir Popov" is connected
- Server Restart/Crash -
06:30:07 | Player "Vladimir Popov" is connected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

04:37:54 | Player "Benedict Falk" hit by Player "Yakone Briggs" with AK-101 from 24.1383 meters 
04:37:54 | Player "Benedict Falk" hit by Player "Yakone Briggs" with AK-101 from 24.1383 meters 
04:37:54 | Player "Benedict Falk" hit by Player "Yakone Briggs" with AK-101 from 24.1363 meters 
04:37:54 | Player "Benedict Falk" hit by Player "Yakone Briggs" with AK-101 from 24.137 meters 
04:37:55 | Player "Benedict Falk" hit by Player "Yakone Briggs" with AK-101 from 24.137 meters 
04:37:55 | Player "Benedict Falk" hit by Player "Yakone Briggs" with AK-101 from 24.137 meters 
04:37:55 | Player "Benedict Falk" hit by Player "Yakone Briggs" with AK-101 from 24.1383 meters 
04:37:57 | Player "Roy Copper" hit by Player "Yakone Briggs" with AK-101 from 37.1318 meters

04:37:54 | Player "Clay Briggs" hit by Player "Roy Copper" with AKM from 30.65 meters 
04:37:54 | Player "Clay Briggs" hit by Player "Roy Copper" with AKM from 30.65 meters 

04:38:09 | Player "Roy Copper" hit by Player "Anthony Torrez" with M4A1 from 109.653 meters
04:29:38 | Player "Charlie Davidson" hit by Player "Anthony Torrez"  into Head(0) for 5 damage (MeleeFist)
04:37:51 | Player "Clay Briggs" hit by Player "Anthony Torrez" with M4A1 from 111.538 meters 
04:37:52 | Player "Clay Briggs" hit by Player "Anthony Torrez" with M4A1 from 113.99 meters 
04:38:09 | Player "Roy Copper" hit by Player "Anthony Torrez" with M4A1 from 109.653 meters 

04:29:58 | Player "Anthony Torrez" hit by Player "Charlie Davidson"  into Torso(24) for 2.25 damage (MeleeFist)

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

04:37:54 | Player "Benedict Falk" (DEAD) killed by Player "Yakone Briggs" with AK-101 from 24.137 meters 
04:38:00 | Player "Benedict Falk" (DEAD) died.

04:37:52 | Player "Clay Briggs" (DEAD) killed by Player "Anthony Torrez" with M4A1 from 113.99 meters 

Calling in the following people to post their Point of Views & any video evidence they may have:
@FalkRP | Benedict Falk | OP
@Drew7822 | Yakone Briggs | POSTED
@Cracka_tee | Roy Copper | POSTED
@hAwkzyy | Anthony Torrez | POSTED
@Clay_Bridges | Clay Briggs | POSTED
@Cody Baton | Charlie Davidson |
@tosstheball | Vladimir Popov | POSTED

Posted (edited)

Anthony Torrez POV:
I was relaxing at our camp in Polana and all suddenly I hear Falk talking on the radio calling out that he is in need of food and water since he is going to starve to death. About five minutes after that I hear him call out that there are two sketchy guys following him from Dolina that he earlier met when he was shooting infected around the outskirts of Dolina. As myself and Vladimir was already heading from Polana to meet up with him, we suddenly hear him speaking through his radio saying "My hands are up" me and Vladimir double time it and run towards him.

We spotted Falk and two other men at the small dirt road leading to Dolina. I see a man in a gasmask and as Vladimir tells me to take the shot, I take the shoot and end up killing him. I see Falk laying down on the ground with his hands on his head as he is complying and this other man in a orange medical backpack guns him down. After this happend we receive more backup from other Wolf Pack members and The Legion. We spot the man with the orange backpack running up the woods and we send out search groups to clear the woods and after clearing the trees for 40 minutes, we have no sight of the last individual any longer.

Later upon we get back to Polana, and some Legion Corporation members call out that they searched the Polana Factory and spotted the last individual in a bush and they had him gunned down. After that I go back into our compound and sit down to relax myself.

Edited by hAwkzyy

@Clay_Bridges We still require a written pov.

Posted (edited)

POV: Get a radio from falk saying he is being followed by 2 guys on the road to dolina , i had been previously followed by the same 2 guys in  dolina a few minutes earlier but  lose em, so i run back down the road to help falk out, i spot falk in the road sneak around and lay in a bush (falk has no idea there im pretty sure) he then gets initiated on he complies then a sniper shot comes from the hills above and falk is killed by one of the hostage takers, i begin to open fire, get shot at a few times, back off to bandage and begin to chase the guy who ran but lose him.

Edited by Cracka_tee

As asked 

POV: I was roaming around town with yak, as we had previously heard shots in town, none seemed random, or sporadic enough to be considered any type of firefight. I noticed the guy running with a shot gun, and assumed.he was the one shooting. I had then ran up to him, and asked if he could please not shooting. He responded with very obscure words, and also asked if I was demanding. 

As you can see in the video we followed this person not because of just how he spoke, but how he acted?? The shots he was making seemed strange in a way, so we were curious. He then proceeded to call us cannibals... As after that he mentioned his name, and yak recognized it. After all if it was one the members that raided the base we'd be happy to conversate with him.

As you can see yak initiated on him I did not...(I might as well of not existed) I also never fired a single shot within the whole conflict... As yak was holding him up i was informed that there was a guy and the bush, and that the hostage needed to drop his radio. 

The guy in the bush never met yaks demands and then shots opened up. All I know from there was I was waking up in a Forest with little to no recollection of what happened.

(Also from my understanding yak made it out alive... But they claim they shot yak?? So I'd guess they found someone with an orange bag and just shot them... No idea.)

@Cody Baton You have now been temporarily banned, until you provide your pov & any video evidence.

Close the report.

Staff have reviewed this report and are happy to close the report as the OP has requested

/Closed

Signed: @Voodoo @Realize