S1 Mass RDM/RDM Kabanino 02:15

Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1 Kabanino 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 8/3/2019 at  02:15

Your in game name: Andrew DeChino

Names of allies involved:  Nadya Molotovkov @McLeranth 

Name of suspect/s: Yellow armbands in Kab

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): none

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): I have none but an ally has screenshots/recordings 

Detailed description of the events:  It had been an hour after the first RDM when I was running passed Kab on my way to my base and a guy ran up on me and told me to put my hands up. I complied and was shot in the head.

Edited by Devin Simpson

9 minutes ago, Devin Simpson said:

-snip-

I was the one who told them to get weapons; We were under attack, and I knew they were friendly; We were defending against a bunch of hostiles, so I figured a few extra hands would be more than welcome; They complied, like the quality allies they are, and then were betrayed after I left with another to pursue a few assailants. I returned to discover the bloodbath, and the following conversation took place between myself and Frequency since we wanted to deal with this without requiring an admin intervention;

lFCMDyU.png

h6usBXJ.png

lUC7x0z.png

veav42l.png

We spoke to Frequency in-depth in an OOC channel to determine the proper course of action; We agreed that we require a complaint, and we must weed out those who committed the actions of today; Be it an unofficial group or not, we need to determine the cause of this conflict and eliminate the source; What happened today was not acceptable, nor will it be something I am going to promote or believe is a part of this group.

Overall, I think that we need this complaint; I agree with this complaint in its' entirety, and it's honestly ridiculous this was even needed.

Hey, I'm Thomas van der Burg.

I met Frequency and a friend outside in a field about 1.5 hours after I got killed during a raid. I believe this has been mentioned before. I very much apologise for what happened. I am new, and it was my first real combat situation. I thought this guy was one of the bandits who were raiding us, because he look similair to one of those. I told him to put his hands up, he complied, and I shot him. This resulted in his dead. It was a mistake and I owe up to that, I made a mistake and messed up. And our group will do everything it can to recompensate those who got killed during the chaotic circumstances that happened during the raid.

I hope that my apology and recompensation will be able to resolve this situation, cuz you guys helped us out and you've been nothing but friendly to us. The issue was that we could only distinguish friend from foe by armband, and one of our members being trigger happy shot a few people without them as well as killing some of our own. We are doing the very best we can to resolve this issue as well. It was a big gigantic chaotic mess and we apology for that. I also apologize for my actions.

That's pretty much my point of view. I was unjustified to shoot this person and acted on knowledge that occured before my dead, and clearly made a mistake for that. I will not make that mistake again, I made the mistake because I am quite new and I was very on edge trying to protect my comrades. I would appreciate it if you could go easy on me considering this is my first offense and I am willing to recompensate the people involved as best as I can.

Anyone involved, feel free to respond to this message,

Thomas van der Burg,

6 minutes ago, JimRP said:

@Christopher94 has been temp banned until they provide their POV about this situation.

I just responded to your message. If you have any questions let me know.

Posted (edited)

Erik Faulkner POV:  I had just logged in after getting back from a family event and being off the server for 4 hours. I did not join my group's discord nor did I read any messages as I think its best to learn information in Character so I can react in Character. As soon as I logged in I was told by several members of my group that we were being raided. A few minutes after this I was killed by a friendly grenade. I was never aware of the events that took place in this report IC or OOC until well after it had taken place.

OOC POV: Once the raid on our compound had mostly subsided me and most of the leaders of our group had a long discussion with @McLeranth and @Devin Simpson about the events described in the report. We agreed that we will compensate @Devin Simpson's group in Character as well as out of character by backing this report. I will say though, the man mentioned in the last sentence of the report is @Christopher94. He was given bad information and after he shot you he immediately regretted it and understood he made a mistake. In my opinion he does not deserved to be fully banned. The people mentioned in the latter half of the report however, do deserve to be banned. Although I was not apart of this situation for more than five minutes, I apologize on behalf of my group for what happened to @Devin Simpson's group and am fully willing to make things right however possible.

Edited by bullyformsu

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

01:22:25 | Player "Andrew DeChino" is connected
- Dead -
02:21:17 | Player "Andrew DeChino" has been disconnected

01:21:51 | Player "Thomas van der Burg" is connected
- Server Restart/Crash -
03:10:08 | Player "Thomas van der Burg" is connected

01:22:47 | Player "Nadya Molotovkova" is connected
02:49:33 | Player "Nadya Molotovkova" has been disconnected

01:24:20 | Player "Corey Black" is connected
02:43:26 | Player "Corey Black" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

02:19:57 | Player "Andrew DeChino" hit by Player "Thomas van der Burg" with CZ-61 Scorpion from 3.60329 meters 
02:19:57 | Player "Andrew DeChino" hit by Player "Thomas van der Burg" with CZ-61 Scorpion from 3.4624 meters 
02:19:57 | Player "Andrew DeChino" hit by Player "Thomas van der Burg" with CZ-61 Scorpion from 3.17976 meters 
02:19:57 | Player "Andrew DeChino" hit by Player "Thomas van der Burg" with CZ-61 Scorpion from 2.96817 meters 
02:19:58 | Player "Andrew DeChino" hit by Player "Thomas van der Burg" with CZ-61 Scorpion from 2.75581 meters 
02:19:58 | Player "Andrew DeChino" hit by Player "Thomas van der Burg" with CZ-61 Scorpion from 2.61424 meters 
02:19:58 | Player "Andrew DeChino" hit by Player "Thomas van der Burg" with CZ-61 Scorpion from 2.40192 meters 
02:19:58 | Player "Andrew DeChino" hit by Player "Thomas van der Burg" with CZ-61 Scorpion from 2.11896 meters 
02:19:58 | Player "Andrew DeChino" hit by Player "Thomas van der Burg" with CZ-61 Scorpion from 1.97752 meters 
02:19:58 | Player "Andrew DeChino" hit by Player "Thomas van der Burg" with CZ-61 Scorpion from 1.7584 meters 
02:19:58 | Player "Andrew DeChino" hit by Player "Thomas van der Burg" with CZ-61 Scorpion from 1.7584 meters 
02:19:59 | Player "Andrew DeChino" hit by Player "Thomas van der Burg" with CZ-61 Scorpion from 2.23497 meters 
02:19:59 | Player "Andrew DeChino" hit by Player "Thomas van der Burg" with CZ-61 Scorpion from 2.23497 meters 
02:19:59 | Player "Andrew DeChino" hit by Player "Thomas van der Burg" with CZ-61 Scorpion from 2.20708 meters 
02:19:59 | Player "Andrew DeChino" hit by Player "Thomas van der Burg" with CZ-61 Scorpion from 2.08182 meters

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

02:19:58 | Player "Andrew DeChino" (DEAD) killed by Player "Thomas van der Burg" with CZ-61 Scorpion from 2.75581 meters 

Chat Logs:

Spoiler

02:16:39 | Chat("Nadya Molotovkova"): //one sec
02:18:43 | Chat("Nadya Molotovkova"): //im in their discord listening
02:18:52 | Chat("Nadya Molotovkova"): //talking about reporting a "bitch"
02:18:55 | Chat("Nadya Molotovkova"): //"she"
02:20:35 | Chat("Nadya Molotovkova"): //im running back from my death sorry im near
02:20:37 | Chat("Nadya Molotovkova"): //spawned near
02:20:42 | Chat("Nadya Molotovkova"): //im passing avoid kab
02:20:50 | Chat("Nadya Molotovkova"): //ima take my friends stuff
02:20:53 | Chat("Nadya Molotovkova"): //please?

Calling in the following people to post their Point of Views & any video evidence they may have:
@Devin Simpson | Andrew DeChino | OP
@Christopher94 | Thomas van der Burg | POSTED
@McLeranth | Nadya Molotovkov | POSTED
@Itslit | Corey Black | POSTED

@Christopher94 Your temp ban has now been removed, please keep an eye on the report, in case we require you to answer any more questions.

@McLeranth & @Itslit You have now been temporarily banned, until you provide your pov & any video evidence.

Posted (edited)

First encounter: We were at the outskirts of kab when it started, running out the bounds with someone we just met, heading in a few minutes after. We were megaphone instructed by our allies, and in VOIP to grab one of their weapons from inside their stash if we are willing to help them. We did just that, I ran out a guy who seemed very nervous (with a yellow armband) ran past me saying something along the lines of "it's me it's me" to which I responded with a similar sentiment. As he heard me speak he turned around and sprayed me down, proceeding to do the same to all my group.

Second encounter: We had respawned after the first encounter, after talking to all parties involved it turned far over the hour. I was coming from stary and Andrew came from the west, resulting in kab being between us. We went around it to make sure nlr is not broken. Not having been near kab at all we decided to move forward toward novy. We were in a field roughly 200m - 300m away from kab. Andrew was instructed to put his hands up to which he instantly complied. I was in their discord when I heard a conversation about us transpire.

"Put your hands up - x2"

"NO just shoot him"

To which my complying friend got killed too. I tried to tell them in // that we were not involved in the situation and should not exist and if it was possible to take his things as I had nothing on me after my respawn.

Edit: Video evidence

Edited by McLeranth

I was literally not involved in this in any way.
I spawned in the spawn forest, ran to Zeleno, walked around there for a little, headed to Vybor, and then ran along the road to Kabanino, then I went towards the Sobor's. 
I saw two guys out in a field and a dead body, but didn't want to challenge it, I saw the green mountain backpack guy walk away from the situation and just kept walking, I didn't engage with anybody at all.

@McLeranth and @Itslit your temporary bans have been removed please keep checking this report for further questions

It's a pretty clear cut case here, considering the accused even admitted to his mistake and explained the reasoning behind the whole situation. Considering the POVs and the explanation behind the accused's mistake as well as his honesty, he will be let off with a former verbal warning. In the future you should triple check and make sure you have kill rights on someone before pulling the trigger @Christopher94.

Bear in mind that contacting your killer to give you your gear back after you die is not allowed and should not happen again, for that you will be given a verbal warning as well @SeanTheGrid.

/solved