Server time (UTC): 2019-11-18, 17:47
Sign in to follow this  
Conor

S1 - KOS - Kabanino 2019-08-04 - 01:40

Posted (edited)

Server and location: Server 1 - Kabanino

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Approx 01:40 / 2019-08-04

Your in game name: Anya Petrasek

Names of allies involved: @APositivePara, @Brayces, @Dino, @SquirtleKitty, @Wolfen, @Mugin

Name of suspect/s: 2 (possibly 3?) x Unknowns wearing yellow armbands

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):

Detailed description of the events: We had gone to Kabanino after being told that people were living there. Upon arrival we were told some shit was going down and to come back later. We ran to VMC and then on to Vybor. We RP'd with a dude at Vybor for a while before deciding that, since we had not heard any shots or anything suggesting an ongoing hostile situation, we would return to Kabanino and get some more good RP. Upon arrival, Kabanino was a ghost town. There was gear all over the floor and I hopped the wall into the piano house compound to have a look around. I threw two items back over the wall for the others to look at if they needed some of the items inside. I then opened the door to the piano house to see several bags laying on the floor. I have a peek inside to find nothing I need and decide to take a look upstairs. I step up the stairs, grab a glimpse of two people and start to step back but immediately get shot in the face. No warning. No initiation. Not a peep out of the two guys who were up there to give us any indication that there was anyone still in the town. The situation continued after I had died between the two in the house and my allies resulting in 1x teamkill from Para (genius, I know) and Para himself being killed whilst I am told two of the perpetrators also died.

Edited by Conor
Added video

Posted (edited)

My POV:

Me and my glorious friends turn up to Kabanino for the first time in god knows how long to be yelled at by Yellow arm bands that some unknown assailants were ruining the joyous atmosphere there (There was a fight.) We leave the area to Vybor for like 30-40 minutes like the good roleplayers we are and wait there for a while. Whilst we're waiting we notice that no shots have come from Vybor for like.... 15 or so minutes. We begin to make our way back over there. Continuing our roleplay we turn up and begin noticing that more and more sets of gear were left there from the fight. We hear no movement, see no movement around, hear no gunshots whilst we are there. It was, as @Conor stated, a ghost town. As we're about to start leaving Conor sees a ton of shit in the bottom of the Piano house, still no signs of movement. He is gunned down like a poor soul. We attempt to continue roleplaying with them, trying to get any semblance of response from them to little gain. They remain mostly silent, only demanding that @SquirtleKitty drop her things as we're trying to RP out the injuries of our group member and salvage the situation. They give very little response at all and are very clearly still in pvp mode the entire time. Eventually I am swiftly reminded i am dogshit at the game with a rapid blinking red hp wherein i start taking shots from some other geezer outside. I get yoinked by them pushing me eventually. 

Big sad ending to an otherwise top notch RP session. Was a blatant KOS on Conor as we had no idea people were still around. As we stated, there was 0 movement going on in town nor any shots. Though a firefight had taken place we gave it a solid 15-20 minutes of silence before returning only to get dropped by people who could hear us outside and refused to RP at all. We were talking, communicating in game but alas people decided the PVP was more important. 😞 

Edit: oh and I blew up @SquirtleKitty with a grenade because DayZ thinks a grenade thrown on the second floor should kill only the person on the ground floor.

Edited by APositivePara

POV:

first we left kabanino because of a firefighting happening. so we headed to vybor to see if anyone was around, maybe 20 minutes staying there. nothing was going on so we decided to head back to kabanino. we wander around to see if their were survivors. there was no moment around, no shots fire, no one talking. we were about to head back out when @Conor said something about  stuff near the piano house.  after rping seeing if anyone was around, we continue to hear no one. all of a sudden we hear gun shots and @Conor is down on the ground. no initiation was heard, only the gun fire. we continued to try to rp with them but they gave us little to go on and only wanted to talk to @SquirtleKitty. after @SquirtleKitty died, it didn't take them long for the two people in the building to bum rush us and start shooting at me and @APositivePara

at the end of it all we were rping the whole time but instead of them saying anything at all or rping back to us they valued pvp more.

Posted (edited)

POV

Hello, During the time of this altercation I was at the sight of the base, during this, there was an active combat situation at the base, though the base was not occupied, there were red arm band (Unknown names,) around the base who had been trading fire with us. When the kill happened, I was on edge, and I was told to kill anyone on base who did not have a yellow arm band. I did not mean for you to get in the way of the fire fight, it was more of a wrong place wrong time situation. I do not participate in KOS, it was bad timing.

Edited by Mortalis

Posted (edited)

Katie's POV:

We were told that there was a friendly base over in Kabanino, so we decided to go over there and check it out for some RP. As we walked into Kabanino, we heard a lot of gunfire and then were told by a person with a yellow armband that there was a fire fight happening, therefore we left towards Vybor and took a small detour at VMC. After roleplaying with a man we ran into and somewhat scared cause there was a good amount of us, we got bored once more. Since we hadn't heard any gunfire or shots coming from Kabanino for a while, we headed back towards there and noticed a bunch of gear on the ground, and a body in the supermarket. @Conor decided to jump the fence blocking off Piano House, and I followed suit after. Shots were heard, only to find out that she was gunned down for no reason, with no initiation. I started talking from the outside of Piano House to tell the people that they just gun downed my friend for no reason and to let me go check on her to make sure she was alive. Went up the stair with one hand up to not seem hostile, spotted one guy laying down, and was immediately told by him to drop my gun on the ground then to leave. I tried to tell them that I need to make sure Anya was okay and to drag her out of there but they wouldn't talk back to me. I went back down the stair, and we decided to avenge our friend. As I was putting a plate carrier on, my wonderful lad @APositivePara decided to throw a grenade without telling anyone, and I went boom. (Thanks Para 😄)

Edited by SquirtleKitty
fixed grammar

During the encounter, I was told the base was being raided - the people in the yellow armbands, us - and it in fact was. There was a group of 3 initially, maybe more, and we fought for a good while before securing the the base after maybe half an hour or more. The attackers all lived and left, and we were unsure who exactly they were and if they were coming back for another go at the raid. So, just being cautious and on alert, we, or at least a good portion of active members on, took cover in the two story piano building. To mention, the initial raiders did kill a member of the group, which sparked the overall situation. Anyways, I was held up as one of the last survivors in the building - cautiously holding it down. People came toward the base after there was a large yelling of 'PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS UP' from outside of the base, a second conflict being sparked. A few were killed, on both sides, and the central base of the area was still being held down by me and another. A single person entered, convinced by us that they were the raiders, and was killed after elevating up to my fellow defender and I (as shown in the video, me in the black, peeking and head-shotting them). The second person that came up the stairs started yelling out random things, "let me help my friend," or something along the lines of that. Convinced this was a trick, my fellow defender yelled out a few times to essentially fuck off or you will be shot - just in case it wasn't some trick, or an attempt to sneak in and kill the last survivors. The person eventually retreated down, and a few attempts for tossing grenades up the stairs didn't work from the enemy's side. Right after, I heard the same distinct voice from the same person who said 'PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS UP' earlier. After that, I was for sure there was something fishy occurring. So, the situation escalated even more, resulting in the death of many of the enemies. A little after confirmations were made that no hostiles were in the base, I looted a bit and logged off to take a break. I come back to finding out I was temporarily banned, to make this response.

To mention - if anything wrong was indeed done, it was probably due to a heavy lack of cohesive communication, which even resulted in friendly fire among the group, me included in this. There was a raid before, and we were still cautious for the next two hours or so where we still had rights to combat the enemy. I hadn't touched the server for a long period of time before this, actually being my first form of combat since then, and was quite jumpy. The only reason I'm still confused is because of the male yelling to 'PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS UP' being identified as possibly being affiliated with reporters, stating something like 'YOU JUST KILLED ONE OF OUR GROUP MEMBERS.' Simply, to end this, I apologize for anything I may have done to disrupt experiences, but this entire situation was just a big cluster fuck of invalid target identification, friendly fire, and too much confusion. Even in the video, you can see the piles of bodies and equipment (considering the server was restarted, so the bodies aren't present) from the previous hostile encounters we had in the video above. Later, as shown in the video, we were quite prepared for combat and any hostile engagement. Maybe something in the logs can be found to line all of this information up, but that's from my view point. The individuals wandered right in to an active war zone, if they aren't the ones who attacked in the first place.

While I was dead when this took place, I was apart of the raid that had happened just minutes before @Conor was killed. 

Before @Conor broke into our base, there was a major firefight between our group and another group. When @Conor entered the base, by jumping into a locked base full of dead bodies, he must have understood that a major fight had either just taken place, or was about to take place. This was when he was 1. Mistook for an enemy who was just attacking our people, and 2. was shot for breaking into our base without saying anything. He also pulled a weapon as he walked up the stairs of the piano house. This again is why he was mistook for an enemy who was just raiding us.

I will say that in my opinion his death is justified by him breaking into a base that had clearly just been the site of an active war-zone, as well as him taking items/loot that had belonged to members of @bob123's group. He also walked into a base that wasn't his with a weapon out. If anyone from any group in this community walked into the wolf packs private area of their base in Polana with a gun out, they would be killed immediately.

Just another thing to point out, it was a very fresh and hostile zone when you entered by jumping over the borders of our base, without saying a word, and walking up the stairs - maybe I was a bit jumpy, but you did whip out your rifle as you went up stairs (as seen in your recording), giving more perception from our side that you were one of the raiders who survived the encounter and still actively engaging us - also, seen in the recording, it was a second before we shot you, we shot you, or at least I did, because you pulled out your weapon in the fresh combat zone.

I apologize, I really do, if you weren't directly involved/involved at all with this event - it was just bad fucking luck to get lined up in something like that.

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

01:23:56 | Player "Anya Petrasek" is connected
- Dead -
01:46:16 | Player "Anya Petrasek" has been disconnected

01:21:24 | Player "John Leber" is connected
02:53:12 | Player "John Leber" has been disconnected

01:22:38 | Player "Radek Svarc" is connected
- Dead -
02:02:45 | Player "Radek Svarc" has been disconnected

01:21:52 | Player "Kathryn Miller" is connected
- Dead -
01:49:46 | Player "Kathryn Miller" has been disconnected

01:20:37 | Player "Joel Cooper" is connected
- Dead -
01:57:22 | Player "Joel Cooper" has been disconnected

01:26:15 | Player "Alyona Danilov" is connected
- Currently connected -

01:20:36 | Player "Erik Faulkner" is connected
01:20:37 | Player "Erik Faulkner" has been disconnected
01:23:48 | Player "Erik Faulkner" is connected
- Dead -
02:54:10 | Player "Erik Faulkner" has been disconnected

01:23:17 | Player "Mikhail Yanovich" is connected
02:48:58 | Player "Mikhail Yanovich" has been disconnected

01:21:58 | Player "Clint Westwood" is connected
- Dead -
02:59:31 | Player "Clint Westwood" has been disconnected

01:23:33 | Player "Willow Paden" is connected
01:51:57 | Player "Willow Paden" has been disconnected

01:21:20 | Player "Maxmilian Vitek Myska" is connected
- Server Crash/Restart -
03:10:46 | Player "Maxmilian Vitek Myska" is connected
03:27:07 | Player "Maxmilian Vitek Myska" has been disconnected

01:22:31 | Player "Jordan Lake" is connected
- Dead -
01:34:25 | Player "Jordan Lake" has been disconnected

01:22:35 | Player "Aiden Murphy" is connected
- Dead -

01:20:37 | Player "Dominik Dvorak" is connected
- Dead -
01:34:59 | Player "Dominik Dvorak" has been disconnected

01:22:29 | Player "Jamison Harrlow" is connected
- Server Crash/Restart -
03:38:50 | Player "Jamison Harrlow" is connected
04:39:09 | Player "Jamison Harrlow" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

01:30:43 | Player "Dominik Dvorak" hit by Player "Aiden Murphy" with Mosin Nagant 1930 from 39.0881 meters 
01:30:43 | Player "Dominik Dvorak" hit by Player "Aiden Murphy" with Mosin Nagant 1930 from 39.0881 meters 

01:30:09 | Player "Maxmilian Vitek Myska" hit by Player "Jordan Lake" with RGD5Grenade_Ammo into (-1) for 0.730535 damage (RGD5Grenade_Ammo)

01:31:03 | Player "Jordan Lake" hit by Player "Maxmilian Vitek Myska" with RGD5Grenade_Ammo into (-1) for 4.3992 damage (RGD5Grenade_Ammo)
01:32:50 | Player "Aiden Murphy" hit by Player "Maxmilian Vitek Myska" with AK-101 from 5.62587 meters 
01:32:50 | Player "Aiden Murphy" hit by Player "Maxmilian Vitek Myska" with AK-101 from 5.62587 meters 
01:32:50 | Player "Aiden Murphy" hit by Player "Maxmilian Vitek Myska" with AK-101 from 5.56847 meters 
01:32:50 | Player "Aiden Murphy" hit by Player "Maxmilian Vitek Myska" with AK-101 from 5.57554 meters 
01:32:50 | Player "Aiden Murphy" hit by Player "Maxmilian Vitek Myska" with AK-101 from 5.57554 meters 
01:33:38 | Player "Jordan Lake" hit by Player "Maxmilian Vitek Myska" with RGD5Grenade_Ammo into (-1) for 49.128 damage (RGD5Grenade_Ammo)
01:39:51 | Player "Joel Cooper" hit by Player "Maxmilian Vitek Myska" with AK-101 from 31.0376 meters 
01:39:51 | Player "Joel Cooper" hit by Player "Maxmilian Vitek Myska" with AK-101 from 31.0376 meters 

01:33:41 | Player "Erik Faulkner" hit by Player "Joel Cooper" with RGD5Grenade_Ammo into (-1) for 30.1624 damage (RGD5Grenade_Ammo)
01:39:52 | Player "Joel Cooper" hit by is unconscious
01:40:25 | Player "Joel Cooper" hit by regained consciousness
01:44:05 | Player "Anya Petrasek" hit by Player "Joel Cooper" with Mosin Nagant 1930 from 7.95666 meters 
01:56:32 | Player "Unknown/Dead Entity" hit by Player "Joel Cooper" with FlashGrenade_Ammo into (-1) for 0.720184 damage (FlashGrenade_Ammo)
01:56:33 | Player "Joel Cooper" hit by Player "Joel Cooper" with FlashGrenade_Ammo into (-1) for 5 damage (FlashGrenade_Ammo)
01:56:53 | Player "Alyona Danilov" hit by Player "Joel Cooper" with Mosin Nagant 1930 from 4.65155 meters 

01:44:05 | Player "Anya Petrasek" hit by Player "John Leber" with M4A1 from 8.32471 meters 
01:44:05 | Player "Anya Petrasek" hit by Player "John Leber" with M4A1 from 8.41842 meters 
01:44:05 | Player "Anya Petrasek" hit by Player "John Leber" with M4A1 from 8.41842 meters 
01:44:05 | Player "Anya Petrasek" hit by Player "John Leber" with M4A1 from 8.71842 meters 
01:49:35 | Player "Radek Svarc" hit by Player "John Leber" with M4A1 from 6.6372 meters 
01:49:35 | Player "Radek Svarc" hit by Player "John Leber" with M4A1 from 6.27365 meters 
01:49:35 | Player "Radek Svarc" hit by Player "John Leber" with M4A1 from 5.79117 meters 
01:49:35 | Player "Radek Svarc" hit by Player "John Leber" with M4A1 from 5.79117 meters 
01:57:04 | Player "Radek Svarc" hit by Player "John Leber" with M4A1 from 7.12309 meters 
01:57:04 | Player "Radek Svarc" hit by Player "John Leber" with M4A1 from 7.12309 meters 
01:57:04 | Player "Radek Svarc" hit by Player "John Leber" with M4A1 from 7.07329 meters 

01:49:03 | Player "Willow Paden" hit by Player "Radek Svarc" with M67Grenade_Ammo into (-1) for 27.2312 damage (M67Grenade_Ammo)
01:49:03 | Player "Kathryn Miller" hit by Player "Radek Svarc" with M67Grenade_Ammo into (-1) for 50 damage (M67Grenade_Ammo)
01:49:03 | Player "Mikhail Yanovich" hit by Player "Radek Svarc" with M67Grenade_Ammo into (-1) for 21.9611 damage (M67Grenade_Ammo)
01:49:37 | Player "Radek Svarc" hit by is unconscious
01:50:05 | Player "Radek Svarc" hit by regained consciousness
01:52:42 | Player "Unknown/Dead Entity" hit by Player "Radek Svarc" with M67Grenade_Ammo into (-1) for 50 damage (M67Grenade_Ammo)
01:56:58 | Player "Joel Cooper" hit by Player "Radek Svarc" with MP7 from 19.525 meters 
01:56:58 | Player "Joel Cooper" hit by Player "Radek Svarc" with MP7 from 19.5858 meters 

01:57:19 | Player "Joel Cooper" hit by Player "Alyona Danilov" with FN-FAL from 5.00536 meters 
01:57:19 | Player "Joel Cooper" hit by Player "Alyona Danilov" with FN-FAL from 4.86493 meters 
01:57:19 | Player "Joel Cooper" hit by Player "Alyona Danilov" with FN-FAL from 4.86493 meters 
01:57:19 | Player "Joel Cooper" hit by Player "Alyona Danilov" with FN-FAL from 4.20597 meters 
01:57:19 | Player "Joel Cooper" hit by Player "Alyona Danilov" with FN-FAL from 4.20597 meters 
01:57:19 | Player "Joel Cooper" hit by Player "Alyona Danilov" with FN-FAL from 3.90693 meters 
01:57:19 | Player "Joel Cooper" hit by Player "Alyona Danilov" with FN-FAL from 3.90693 meters 
01:57:19 | Player "Joel Cooper" hit by Player "Alyona Danilov" with FN-FAL from 3.71057 meters 
01:57:19 | Player "Joel Cooper" hit by Player "Alyona Danilov" with FN-FAL from 3.69429 meters 
01:57:20 | Player "Joel Cooper" hit by Player "Alyona Danilov" with FN-FAL from 3.19912 meters 
01:57:20 | Player "Joel Cooper" hit by Player "Alyona Danilov" with FN-FAL from 3.19912 meters 
01:57:20 | Player "Joel Cooper" hit by Player "Alyona Danilov" with FN-FAL from 2.99346 meters 
01:57:20 | Player "Joel Cooper" hit by Player "Alyona Danilov" with FN-FAL from 2.99346 meters 
01:57:21 | Player "Joel Cooper" hit by Player "Alyona Danilov" with FN-FAL from 2.1369 meters 
01:57:23 | Player "Unknown/Dead Entity" hit by Player "Alyona Danilov" with FN-FAL from 2.77208 meters 
01:57:23 | Player "Unknown/Dead Entity" hit by Player "Alyona Danilov" with FN-FAL from 2.77207 meters 
01:57:24 | Player "Unknown/Dead Entity" hit by Player "Alyona Danilov" with FN-FAL from 2.77203 meters 
01:57:24 | Player "Unknown/Dead Entity" hit by Player "Alyona Danilov" with FN-FAL from 2.77203 meters 
01:57:24 | Player "Unknown/Dead Entity" hit by Player "Alyona Danilov" with FN-FAL from 2.84585 meters 
01:57:24 | Player "Unknown/Dead Entity" hit by Player "Alyona Danilov" with FN-FAL from 2.84585 meters 
01:57:24 | Player "Unknown/Dead Entity" hit by Player "Alyona Danilov" with FN-FAL from 2.89946 meters 

01:57:39 | Player "Mikhail Yanovich" hit by Player "Clint Westwood" with SKS 59/66 from 4.27771 meters 
01:57:39 | Player "Mikhail Yanovich" hit by Player "Clint Westwood" with SKS 59/66 from 4.27771 meters 
01:57:39 | Player "Mikhail Yanovich" hit by Player "Clint Westwood" with SKS 59/66 from 4.82121 meters 

01:57:39 | Player "Clint Westwood" hit by Player "Mikhail Yanovich" with AKM from 4.96694 meters 
01:57:39 | Player "Clint Westwood" hit by Player "Mikhail Yanovich" with AKM from 5.05698 meters 
01:57:39 | Player "Clint Westwood" hit by Player "Mikhail Yanovich" with AKM from 5.0794 meters 
01:57:39 | Player "Clint Westwood" hit by Player "Mikhail Yanovich" with AKM from 5.142 meters 
01:57:39 | Player "Clint Westwood" hit by Player "Mikhail Yanovich" with AKM from 5.2277 meters 
01:57:40 | Player "Clint Westwood" hit by Player "Mikhail Yanovich" with AKM from 5.32733 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

01:30:43 | Player "Dominik Dvorak" (DEAD) killed by Player "Aiden Murphy" with Mosin Nagant 1930 from 39.0881 meters 

01:32:48 | Player "Jamison Harrlow" (DEAD) killed by ZmbM_PatrolNormal_PautRev

01:32:50 | Player "Aiden Murphy" (DEAD) killed by Player "Maxmilian Vitek Myska" with AK-101 from 5.56847 meters 
01:33:38 | Player "Jordan Lake" (DEAD) killed by Player "Maxmilian Vitek Myska" with EGD-5 Frag Grenade

01:33:41 | Player "Erik Faulkner" (DEAD) killed by Player "Joel Cooper" with EGD-5 Frag Grenade

01:44:05 | Player "Anya Petrasek" (DEAD) killed by Player "John Leber" with M4A1 from 8.41842 meters 
01:57:04 | Player "Radek Svarc" (DEAD) killed by Player "John Leber" with M4A1 from 7.12309 meters 

01:49:03 | Player "Kathryn Miller" (DEAD) killed by Player "Radek Svarc" with 6-M7 Frag Grenade

01:57:19 | Player "Joel Cooper" (DEAD) killed by Player "Alyona Danilov" with FN-FAL from 5.00536 meters 

01:57:39 | Player "Clint Westwood" (DEAD) killed by Player "Mikhail Yanovich" with AKM from 5.0794 meters 

Chat Logs:

Spoiler

01:04:27 | Chat("Anya Petrasek"): They ran towards Stary Sobor
01:06:35 | Chat("Anya Petrasek"): Yes.
01:07:04 | Chat("Anya Petrasek"): It's okay. We'll be back for our payment
01:07:38 | Chat("Anya Petrasek"): I am
01:11:40 | Chat("Anya Petrasek"): Thanks?

01:28:56 | Chat("Anya Petrasek"): Who is this?

01:29:19 | Chat("Anya Petrasek"): That's an interesting name
01:29:40 | Chat("Anya Petrasek"): It is not uncommon name...
01:30:55 | Chat("Anya Petrasek"): A lot of Peters I have met.
01:30:59 | Chat("Anya Petrasek"): Most of them not so great.
01:31:22 | Chat("Anya Petrasek"): Paracetamol...
01:31:26 | Chat("Anya Petrasek"): It is basic painkiller.
01:31:57 | Chat("Anya Petrasek"): Bye bye
01:32:22 | Chat("Anya Petrasek"): Can do...
01:35:09 | Chat("Anya Petrasek"): Terrible
01:39:07 | Chat("Anya Petrasek"): I think I could do a good one
01:39:14 | Chat("Anya Petrasek"): It is not hard
01:39:37 | Chat("Anya Petrasek"): *Speaks slowly in flat monotone voice* My name is Xander

Calling in the following people to post their Point of Views & any video evidence they may have:
@Conor | Anya Petrasek | OP
@bob123 | John Leber | POSTED
@APositivePara | Radek Svarc | POSTED
@SquirtleKitty | Kathryn Miller | POSTED
@Star Trust | Joel Cooper | POSTED
@Wolfen | Alyona Danilov | POSTED
@bullyformsu | Erik Faulkner | POSTED
@Mugin | Mikhail Yanovich |
@Mortalis | Clint Westwood | POSTED
@Willow | Willow Paden | POSTED
@Ducky | Maxmilian Vitek Myska | POSTED
@SeanTheGrid | Jordan Lake |
@BibCobby | Aiden Murphy | POSTED
@groovy ToeZies | Dominik Dvorak | POSTED
@JmVidz805 | Jamison Harrlow | POSTED

Posted (edited)

Christ, this report really is a mess.

And just to make things clear, at no point did myself or my dynamic wear any armbands, that can be seen in my two videos as well.

Maxim POV:

Spoiler

Myself, @groovy ToeZies and @cheeks had originally been a part of a hostile encounter which ended in a few heated exchange of words, after contemplating about it for a while we planned to attack the rude foreigners living in the compound, and after plans were set in motion we made a move on the compound.

We get inside, initiate, kill two non-compliant enemies and capture a third, we then proceed to take the third as a hostage and begin moving him south out of the town as we interrogate him.

For whatever reason, one of his allies or a random uninvolved party runs up from behind and gasses our hostage?

We turn and I fire a few shots at the person who just killed our hostage, tagging him and possibly killing him.

We then take fire from the south and begin exfilling north.

After safely getting away north, @cheeks lets us know that he urgently needs to leave so we pull even further away and wait the 30 minutes after breaking line of sight for him to be able to log. After he logs we return to the area to continue the fight.

Being that we are a dynamic group, we make sure to approach the compound and re-initiate on the people inside, we made sure to do this multiple times and continued to do so until we had visual non-compliance from the people inside, I.E shifting around, not putting their hands up and throwing grenades out at us.

I hear a mosin shot followed by a groan on the radio from @groovy ToeZies, assuming he is dead or unconcious

After a bit more of a stand off I fire a few more rounds at one of the people inside that I had initiated on only to turn around and spot about 20 Vultures coming down the main road.

Not knowing if they were backup or just passing through I decided to end the fight there and exfil north again.

I spent the rest of my time online looting the airfield and regrouping with @groovy ToeZies away from the fighting area to help him re-gear a bit and logging off after some final RP.

Now adding my thoughts onto this to maybe help staff understand what has happened here.

My dynamic initiated on the Yellow Armbands.

After the first firefight where someone killed the hostage we had taken we pull out, and during this time I believe they gassed all the Gabreta Fenix who were in Kabanino as seen in the other report here:

Once @cheeks had waited his 30 minutes we came back again to re-initiate and continue the fight, and once Vultures showed up I pulled out.

Now what has likely happened is that the Yellow Armbands huddled up inside their base waiting for me to enter, and seeing as I fled the scene after spotting 20 Vultures, it was instead @Conor who entered and was immediately shot by the people inside.

All in all this comes down to a massive case of Miss ID from The Yellow Armbands side.

That is at least how I view it.

I recorded both the firefights and will attach them in the spoilers below, keep in mind the second video will take a while to render and will be added once it is done, the second firefight is obviously the most relevant:

Spoiler
Spoiler

Edited by Ducky
Second Firefight Video uploaded

**Fair warning, I'm tired as heck by now so there are probably a lot of grammar errors in this post.**

I was already mainly dead at this point as far as I recall, but from what I remember is that at the very begining I had seen 3 people rush past me, say something that I didn't quite understand, then a large amount of gunfire. A group of people had led me away and offered me an AK74, scoped mosin, and some ammo for 3 AKMs. Afterwards those 3 people had moved back towards the town where this had went down, and I stayed on the outside edge of the battle, viewing it afar with my new mosin. A while later, after the gun fire has died down a bit, I moved up to the building near the water fountain. While there I heard the fighting spark up again, and I saw someone who looked like one of the men I had seen run in earlier. From what I knew, they could have been one of the ones that started this. From my position in the house I had a clear shot on one of the people I saw as responsible for this, and I had decided to take a shot at him after seeing the results at what was most likely his doing. After he was presumably killed, I moved up towards the flower shop and began to make my way inside the town through the back entrance. Less than a minute later I hear someone run towards the flower shop, yell something, enter the building, and then I was gunned down by what was a AK-101 according to the logs.

@bob123 Your temp ban has now been lifted, please keep an eye on this report, as you may be required to answer following questions.

Also, to respond to @Ducky, I was the one who killed the hostage - although it was not at all intentional. I wasn't able to properly identify you in the short time span the entire fight took place, so I just randomly sprayed under the impression that you guys were just leaving the scene after winning the fight. By coincidence, my team mate was the only one who died or possibly was injured, not sure if any of the logs that go that far back are available. Again, just a lack of cohesive IC communication.

2 minutes ago, bob123 said:

Also, to respond to @Ducky, I was the one who killed the hostage - although it was not at all intentional. I wasn't able to properly identify you in the short time span the entire fight took place, so I just randomly sprayed under the impression that you guys were just leaving the scene after winning the fight. By coincidence, my team mate was the only one who died or possibly was injured, not sure if any of the logs that go that far back are available. Again, just a lack of cohesive IC communication.

Firefights tend to be hectic and these things happen.

Personally none of my people were harmed and the only person killed on my end was @groovy ToeZies and that was perfectly legitimate along with the rest of the fight between our dynamic and your dynamic.

But the whole mixing us up with Vultures and Gabreta Fenix and shooting them without further investigation is a huge case of Miss ID on your end.

Willow's POV:

Earlier in the day i met a group of men in Kabanino, it was a pleasant experience they stated they were in the middle of building a sort of community. I even went as far as to help them out and give them some supplies i went around the town and found. Later in the day i mentioned to a couple of people one was katie @SquirtleKitty about the compound and that there was people in Kabanino so we decided to go there to visit. When we arrived there we noticed a firefight was in action so we excused ourselves and headed to vybor. We searched the town of vybor and did not get much action or RP out of the area and with us not hearing much gun activity from kabanino we decided to head back that way. When we arrived we noticed bodies and loot spread all around so we decided to help ourselves. @Conor decided to enter and loot the piano house which soon after me and a couple others followed being me, @SquirtleKitty and @APositivePara. Shots were fired from within the piano house, we soon found out Anya was gunned down instantly for no reason so we proceeded in finding out why and how to resolve the situation. I stood outside with @SquirtleKitty and @APositivePara trying to get information, katie proceeded inside the building with her telling them she was checking on Anya since we thought she had been shot. Me still being outside speaking to the men with no response given once more we headed into the house after katie. Short after the horrible granade throw by @APositivePara that led to katies death I had to log due to a IRL emergency. 

1 minute ago, bob123 said:
2 minutes ago, bob123 said:

I can support this, as I was the hostage.  and it indeed this was an unintentional kill. I Jamison Harrlow can support this. I think @bob123 's kill to my character was accidental. : )

2 hours ago, Mortalis said:

POV

Hello, During the time of this altercation I was at the sight of the base, during this, there was an active combat situation at the base, though the base was not occupied, there were red arm band (Unknown names,) around the base who had been trading fire with us. When the kill happened, I was on edge, and I was told to kill anyone on base who did not have a yellow arm band. I did not mean for you to get in the way of the fire fight, it was more of a wrong place wrong time situation. I do not participate in KOS, it was bad timing.

will you tell why just bobs temp has been removed so I can give more of an explanation.

Posted (edited)

I got back from some family stuff and also running back from VMC and found a big group but i didn't want to stay long so I gave them an extra shotgun and a cassete player and began running to the compound, I found out we were being raided I quickly put my gone in my hands and asked who to look out for and I remember someone saying Red Armbands, and Cherno-russian voices. After skipping ahead after they started throwing nades inside the compound and personally having trouble with some nade throws too. Me and John Leber (bob123) were holding down the headquarter building (// The piano house) waiting for backup to arrive. We started hearing people jumping around and just a lot of footsteps all around us and that's when we thought the raiders were back and trying to take leftover items from the fallen. We heard cherno-russian voices and we were on high guard as we heard the door swing open, after a couple minutes go by a person walking up the stairs with a weapon out and we both shot them in the head. Then more minutes go by a girl i believe Willow was trying to talk to me and try to know what exactly happened and I asked John Leber what were supposed to do and he said "Shoot anyone with  weapon out coming up the stairs". I'm guessing Willow was her friend we shot on the stairs and she wanted to see if she was okay, She said I have my hands up im coming up "Don't Shoot Me!". I seen her and started up and started telling her commands saying "Get out", "Get out now!", and "3, 2, 1"  she did indeed go back down the stairs. After another couple minutes go by after nades on top of nades I got word my family is doing a birthday party so I said to John Leber "I know this is a bad time but I gotta head out" I then got up and ran down the stairs outside into a little barn, I seen 2 people wearing black clothing shooting at me so I then started shooting back I shot I think at least 2. But, I didn't want to combat log and or miss the birthday party so I just sat behind a foldable barricade and when I came back I loaded into the server and found I was in the woods so I guessed they killed me and after that I didn't get back on that night to hangout at the birthday party. 

All this was is a bad timing of events and people being there in the wrong amount of time, I am indeed sorry to the ones being there and getting put into that situation.

Edited by Star Trust

@SeanTheGrid@Mugin & @groovy ToeZies You have now been temporarily banned, until you provide your pov & any video evidence.

May I please request chat logs of myself (Anya Petrasek) saying something along the lines of "Three guys went to Stary Sobor" - This is the timestamp for when we left Kabanino as upon arriving, we were told three men were attacking the town and on our approach we saw three men leaving the town at high speed, heading for Stary. Thanks.

Also, after watching the video from @Ducky it's clear the situation had not completely died down however due to his rifle being suppressed, we never heard his shots. We were not to know this however as we did not see or make contact with anybody and the people hiding upstairs in the piano house, despite hearing us outside and downstairs, never made a noise or gave any warning for us to fuck off (which we would have happily done had we known shit was still doing down).

Chat logs updated @Conor

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, bullyformsu said:

While I was dead when this took place, I was apart of the raid that had happened just minutes before @Conor was killed. 

Before @Conor broke into our base, there was a major firefight between our group and another group. When @Conor entered the base, by jumping into a locked base full of dead bodies, he must have understood that a major fight had either just taken place, or was about to take place. This was when he was 1. Mistook for an enemy who was just attacking our people, and 2. was shot for breaking into our base without saying anything. He also pulled a weapon as he walked up the stairs of the piano house. This again is why he was mistook for an enemy who was just raiding us.

I will say that in my opinion his death is justified by him breaking into a base that had clearly just been the site of an active war-zone, as well as him taking items/loot that had belonged to members of @bob123's group. He also walked into a base that wasn't his with a weapon out. If anyone from any group in this community walked into the wolf packs private area of their base in Polana with a gun out, they would be killed immediately.

Firstly, your "base" is supposed to be a public settlement and we hadn't actually broken in to any locked containers.

Secondly, the town had been silent for a LONG time before we actually came back. Upon hearing no gunshots we returned, and were RP'ing whilst around the town. Us being in the area of a known but ended firefight doesn't give you rights on everybody around. Nobody came to warn us, I myself was outside looking around to see if there were any remnants of enemies. Instead of trying to identify who we were your lads just went straight to "Lets shoot anybody who comes up." The gun being pulled out was poor timing, but your lads still made 0 attempt to either roleplay, positively identify us or actually do any Rp at all really. The firefight seemed to have ended. 

Also for it to be an "active" warzone you need to have actual fighting going on. When we got there nobody around was fighting. We haven't been to Kabanino settlement before so we had no idea what was private and what wasn't, as the first time we turned up a fight had broken out. You still gain no rights to just yoink Conor just for being there. Really clutching at straws here my dude to justify a killing A) you had nothing to do with, B) was invalid on all of your arguments.

To Staff: the bottom line here is that this situation could've been avoided if the accused party just fucking said something like "Hey get the fuck outta here!" The fact they did nothing, didn't move at all as proven in Conor's video you can't hear any footsteps AFAIK. They could hear us outside, they knew we were there unaware of their presence and could've fixed their issue with us being inside by simply going "fuck off" and actually providing some roleplay. 

Edited by APositivePara

2 hours ago, APositivePara said:

Firstly, your "base" is supposed to be a public settlement and we hadn't actually broken in to any locked containers.

Secondly, the town had been silent for a LONG time before we actually came back. Upon hearing no gunshots we returned, and were RP'ing whilst around the town. Us being in the area of a known but ended firefight doesn't give you rights on everybody around. Nobody came to warn us, I myself was outside looking around to see if there were any remnants of enemies. Instead of trying to identify who we were your lads just went straight to "Lets shoot anybody who comes up." The gun being pulled out was poor timing, but your lads still made 0 attempt to either roleplay, positively identify us or actually do any Rp at all really. The firefight seemed to have ended. 

Also for it to be an "active" warzone you need to have actual fighting going on. When we got there nobody around was fighting. We haven't been to Kabanino settlement before so we had no idea what was private and what wasn't, as the first time we turned up a fight had broken out. You still gain no rights to just yoink Conor just for being there. Really clutching at straws here my dude to justify a killing A) you had nothing to do with, B) was invalid on all of your arguments.

To Staff: the bottom line here is that this situation could've been avoided if the accused party just fucking said something like "Hey get the fuck outta here!" The fact they did nothing, didn't move at all as proven in Conor's video you can't hear any footsteps AFAIK. They could hear us outside, they knew we were there unaware of their presence and could've fixed their issue with us being inside by simply going "fuck off" and actually providing some roleplay. 

It had been around 9 - 10 minutes since the second large engagement occurred, and only 6 - 7 before the town went silent, give or take. Keep in mind, the enemies who were attacking barely said a word, only one really being heard speaking. We were convinced that anybody that enters the building is a hostile, especially when they don't say a word and start moving around the place. All friendlies on the outside were taken out, and being cramped into the building didn't help with target identification, we didn't know how many were out there, but we knew they were still alive besides maybe 1 or 2. Also, considering the main attackers came back in for a second round after the first firefight, we were positive that they simply retreated to gather any back up they could've had and just head in for another, which is why I remained in my position for 10 minutes and more. I'm not saying the killing was completely justified, I'm just saying your friend turned up at the wrong time. Maybe to avoid this, your friend could've just said they were entering, asking if anybody was inside, stating they aren't involved with the conflict and don't have their weapons out. Even if the town was silent for double the time, that's no excuse to enter the area with dead bodies all over the place without announcing your entry, announcing your entry while mentioning you're not one of the attackers. Anything can happen, so it's best to be prepared for anything.

I completely understand from your perspective that the majority of the sounds were suppressed or just out of range, judging by the posted videos, and your friend was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. None of the attackers were spotted with armbands, and your group I guess took off their armbands before being spotted by me, if you even wear any, because I found many red ones on your group's dead bodies.