Server time (UTC): 2019-11-14, 12:38
Sign in to follow this  
NinjaGriffon

S1 Kabanino Bad RP/ Initiating for no reason.

Posted (edited)

Server and Location: S1, Kabanino

Approximate time (SERVER TIME):  17:30

Name of Character: Alexei Fedorov

Allies: N/A

Name of Suspect: Joel Cooper

Vehicles involved: N/A

Additional Evidence: I just logged in, and it was so quickly done I had no time to get my recording software running.

Detailed description of events: I had just logged into Server 1 inside a house in Kabanino. After walking around for a few minutes I see a single man walking on the road. I go up to greet him and he starts talking to me through text chat. At first he OOCly asks if I have any food. I politely suggest that he asks for things ICly from that point forward. He then asks me ICly if I have food. I give him a can of peaches and he takes it. He then suddenly pulls a gun on me and asks to put my hands up. I comply, and he binds me using rope. He shoots me in the leg before he takes my weapons, my vest, my belt, and all of my food and water. He then sends me on my way, telling me to not come back to Kabanino.

Edited by NinjaGriffon
Forgot a detail.

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

17:20:01 | Player "Alexei Fedorov" is connected
17:26:46 | Player "Alexei Fedorov" has been disconnected
17:35:50 | Player "Alexei Fedorov" is connected
- Server Restart/Crash -
18:23:32 | Player "Alexei Fedorov" is connected
- Server Restart/Crash -
19:24:51 | Player "Alexei Fedorov" is connected
21:03:42 | Player "Alexei Fedorov" has been disconnected

16:54:00 | Player "Joel Cooper" is connected
17:28:26 | Player "Joel Cooper" has been disconnected
17:29:45 | Player "Joel Cooper" is connected
18:04:15 | Player "Joel Cooper" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

17:24:44 | Player "Alexei Fedorov" hit by Player "Joel Cooper" with CZ-75 from 1.89499 meters 

Chat Logs:

Spoiler

17:23:06 | Chat("Alexei Fedorov"): // you should probably ask IC from now on.
17:24:52 | Chat("Alexei Fedorov"): // just letting you know initiating on people for no reason isn't a good thing.
17:25:02 | Chat("Alexei Fedorov"): // its against the rules.

17:22:48 | Chat("Joel Cooper"): // food?
17:23:19 | Chat("Joel Cooper"): Do you have food?
17:23:51 | Chat("Joel Cooper"): Hands up
17:24:42 | Chat("Joel Cooper"): dont move
17:25:57 | Chat("Joel Cooper"): You can walk the way your going and dont come back
17:26:06 | Chat("Joel Cooper"): sorry

Calling in for POV's:

@NinjaGriffon | Alexei Fedorov | POSTED

@Star Trust | Joel Cooper | POSTED

Please post a FULL and DETAILED POV and any VIDEO EVIDENCE you have

As @Star Trust has played on the servers since being called into the report they will be temporarily banned until they post their full, detailed POV and any video evidence they may have.

Posted (edited)

I just got done running from Stary entering Kabino about to see some friends I met on the radio and I see a pretty well geared guy and I thought "Oh I could use that mosin" and but first I needed food so I asked for food. Then I finally initiated on him and said "Hands Up" in IC in chat since for some odd reason my Mic was broken and had to relog. I then tied him up with some rope I had and took his mosin, and I can't remember the full of it but some ammo and some other things. I then seen his feet start moving and I typed in IC "Dont Move" and he kept moving so I shot him in the back of the knees. After that I told him to go on his way where he was headed and not to come back to kabino, I then said "sorry" because I felt bad. I didnt mean to go into ooc I was gonna ask a question ic but i forgot to remove the // i'm sorry for what I've done and I hope there is anyway you can give me a second chance again im sorry... I was not recording in the time of the event. 

I am very sorry

Edited by Star Trust
Didnt understand question

To rebutt the statement of him shooting me for moving, I was typing in the text chat and for some reason, I don't know what, the directional buttons (WASD) were responding to me typing and were shuffling a small bit.

@Star Trust your temp ban has been removed. Keep a close on on this report just in case you are needed for any further questions.

Verdict:

@Star Trust - BadRP | Guilty 

Reason:

@Star Trust the staff team have reviewed this report and have arrived at the conclusion above. You claim that you robbed the OP for his weapon which isn't the best of reasons to commit a hostile action against a fellow community member. As the chat logs show this looks to have been a very rushed robbery that lasted a few minutes and appears to have not provided much in the way of RP for the victim. Had more RP been given to the victim and a better reason for the robbery other than the gear been a factor then this report would not have concluded in a BadRP verdict.

4.4 Hostile situations must focus on the role play experience of both attackers and victims. Both sides should actively participate and contribute to role play in all situations, any disputes or issues can be discussed and resolved afterwards.

As an attacker you may NOT:

• Attack other players just for the sake of gear by doing a quick robbery that involves little to no role play

@NinjaGriffon although not excessive we advice that OOC in the future is only used when necessary. You should not use OOC to discuss rulebreaks, any rulebreak you are victim to should be left to the reports section on the forums and RP should be allowed to flow ingame. Consider this a warning for the future that it is better to keep OOC separate from IC situations and to leave any rulebreaks that have occurred to be discussed in a report.

3.8 OOC communication should only be done through text chat and only when absolutely necessary. You may not use OOC chat to casually chat with other players in game. Use the "//" prefix to indicate OOC text communication.

Outcome:

@Star Trust - BadRP - 5 Days | 10 Points 

Signed: @Voodoo @Saunders