Server time (UTC): 2019-11-14, 02:28
Sign in to follow this  
Nonplayer

Community Project Zomboid RP server?

Would the Community be interested in a Project Zomboid RP server?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Project Zomboid is a zombie survival game similar to DayZ but it's 2d-3d kind of perspective and its based in USA. It been in development for the longest time, but now they are getting close to releasing the Animation update which will introduce brand new animation systems, new guns and bunch of new clothing that can be worn and displayed on your character. Also Project Zomboid is completely modable, so community modpack could exist as it does in dayz.

Anyway what I'm suggesting is opening up a community RP server when the update fully releases. The lore of Project Zomboid could be the same as Dayz lore but it would be all based in USA.

Here is the playlist of the new animation system that is coming. It truly looks immersive, and fun to play.

There is a poll above, please do vote and say your mind out. Lets see if the community would be interested in this kind of project.

I played on RP server for this game, made by a DayZRP community member, it was really fun. Project Zomboid is a really cool game, with a lot more things to do, I think anyway. But the thing is, people come here to play DayZ, every side project thats come about has in the end always failed.

Honestly it is a real good game, but I have tried RP-servers before, just my opinion but it gets real grindy and boring extremely quick and I don't think enough people would be interested. 

As Craig said, side project arent really a success story here. Personally I wouldnt mind, but from my personal experience I had huge issues to get immersive RP on Project Zomboid, due to the graphic and game perspective.

I personally can't really see RP in this game. The perspective and all... it's just not mine to be honest.
I know there have been RP servers and people seemed to enjoy it, yet I don't think there was one that lasted longer than just a few weeks or months.
So... no I don't think this will be successful this time, since it was already a thing once I believe.

Personally played on a few RP servers with the game, I can attest to it's fun. Sure it's a grindy game. But when you act like it's a Zombie Apocalypse it really does change it. Trust me when I say it can be a lot of fun despite the visuals. To each there own I suppose.