Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2019-11-12, 14:55
Sign in to follow this  
Hector Krane

s1 Bad/Gear RP Invalid kill

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

server and location S1 NWAF

Server time (UTC): 2019-08-03, 11:03

in game name David Forester

name of allies involved: N/A

name of suspects N/A check logs

POV: was running around the tents in airfield and got told to put my hands up i complied and put my gun down i was then tied up with duck tape and quick robbed zero RP when they got what they wanted the man who initiated on me started talking nonsense for a few seconds then ran off after injecting me with blood i assume they took from my bag but without asking permission, as they ran away i stood up and then proceeded to get my head blown off

Edited by alexnlena

Share this post


Link to post

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

09:55:38 | Player "David Forester" is connected
- Dead -
11:10:10 | Player "David Forester" has been disconnected

09:54:55 | Player "Matt Woodstock" is connected
- Currently Connected -

09:49:58 | Player "Clint Westwood" is connected
- Currently Connected -

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

11:05:58 | Player "David Forester" hit by Player "Matt Woodstock" with CZ-527 from 22.3893 meters

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

11:05:58 | Player "David Forester" (DEAD) killed by Player "Matt Woodstock" with CZ-527 from 22.3893 meters 

Chat Logs:

Spoiler

11:04:27 | Chat("David Forester"): //i did not agree to you giving me anything
11:05:29 | Chat("David Forester"): //
11:05:34 | Chat("David Forester"): //come back
11:05:51 | Chat("David Forester"): //so just rob and run ok

Calling in the following people to post their Point of Views & any video evidence they may have:
@alexnlena | David Forester | OP
@Shockk | Matt Woodstock | 
@Mortalis | Clint Westwood | POSTED

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

POV

Me and my friend were at NWAF when we were met with three people at the tents, I snuck up to the tents to listen to their conversation. When I got to the area, I was hidden listening to their conversation. After listening to their conversation for a bit, they notice my friend in the woods who is waiting to see if a situation breaks out, when this happens, the three run together in unison, giving the idea that those three are in a group. To save my friend, I shoot in the air to distract them. The three come back to the tents, and I was hidden. After some time, two of the three decide to go look for my friend some more. I decide once they are out of the area, to hold up the guy left behind and question him about his friends intentions. During this RP, I look into his bag and see blood, so I give it to him, (no good reason, my mistake.) My friend comes over to talk to him as well. While talking to the hostage, his friends start firing shots at us, endangering our life. We decide that we cant stay around because we are about to die. My friend decides to take out the hostage for trying to get us killed. (side note: The kid was restrained, meaning he could not use his radio. We were hidden from the view of the people, meaning that there is a possibility of a out of server voice chat being used. metagamingAfter this, the situation proceeded to those guys shooting me and knocking me out, my friend killing the guy who shot me, the friend of the guy who shot me killing my friend, and I killed the guy who killed my friend. 

The other two had no idea that his friend was being held up, meaning fail RP and KOS.

I do not have any forms of video, my friend is not active/online at the moment.

Edited by Mortalis
Grammar

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Mortalis said:

POV

Me and my friend were at NWAF when we were met with three people at the tents, I snuck up to the tents to listen to their conversation. When I got to the area, I was hidden listening to their conversation. After listening to their conversation for a bit, they notice my friend in the woods who is waiting to see if a situation breaks out, when this happens, the three run together in unison, giving the idea that those three are in a group. To save my friend, I shoot in the air to distract them. The three come back to the tents, and I was hidden. After some time, two of the three decide to go look for my friend some more. I decide once they are out of the area, to hold up the guy left behind and question him about his friends intentions. During this RP, I look into his bag and see blood, so I give it to him, (no good reason, my mistake.) My friend comes over to talk to him as well. While talking to the hostage, his friends start firing shots at us, endangering our life. We decide that we cant stay around because we are about to die. My friend decides to take out the hostage for trying to get us killed. (side note: The kid was restrained, meaning he could not use his radio. We were hidden from the view of the people, meaning that their is a possibility of a out of server voice chat being used.) After this, the situation proceeded to those guys shooting me and knocking me out, my friend killing the guy who shot me, the friend of the guy who shot me killing my friend, and I killed the guy who killed my friend. 

The other two had no idea that his friend was being held up, meaning fail RP and KOS.

I do not have any forms of video, my friend is not active/online at the moment.

Except that I didn’t know the two who ran off to intercept your friend and you had no rights to execute because for all I know those two were with you and I could hear your discord through one of your mics, the two who engaged you were probably a third party so you Gear RPed me then left me tied up in a hostile area then killed me for no reason

Edited by alexnlena

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, alexnlena said:

Except that I didn’t know the two who ran off to intercept your friend and you had no rights to execute because for all I know those two were with you and I could hear your discord through one of your mics, the two who engaged you were probably a third party so you Gear RPed me then left me tied up in a hostile area then killed me for no reason 

Well, The issue with this statement is quite apparent, if you have read the rules thoroughly you will see that. First off, me and my friend both had an active radio on our persons at the time of the hostage situation and before, permitting us to use discord(rule 3.6) During the time of the situation, me and my friend were using in game coms to talk. Also, You made no clear statement during the situation, and even if you say you did, you were associating with the hostiles at the time of the shooting, which would cause any person in the correct in character mind set to believe you were in a group with them. Even if you say that you were not associated with them, how did they know to come back to us, shoot at me and my friend, and proceed to kill my friend and knock me out with bullets... This is a clear indication that you had OOC contact with the attackers. Or you know, in the off chance that these guys were some random guys who got accepted to a server with a white list, had hours of game play, and decided to run up to some randoms and break many rules by killing us just for the fun of killing us... Doesn't that seem a little bit weird?

Either way the lack of RP in this situation from you and your friends shows that you do not know how to play this server correctly and need to go over the rules again.

Edited by Mortalis

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Mortalis said:

Well, The issue with this statement is quite apparent, if you have read the rules thoroughly you will see that. First off, me and my friend both had an active radio on our persons at the time of the hostage situation, permitting us to use discord(rule 3.6) During the time of the situation, me and my friend were using in game coms to talk. Also, You made no clear statement during the situation, and even if you say you did, you were associating with the hostiles at the time of the shooting, which would cause any person in the correct in character mind set to believe you were in a group with them. Even if you say that you were not associated with them, how did they know to come back to us, shoot at me and my friend, and proceed to kill my friend and knock me out with bullets... This is a clear indication that you had OOC contact with the attackers.

I’m just gonna let the logs and admins make a ruling cause whoever killed you guys had their own things going on and I got cheated out of RP cause you guys wanted gear and didn’t wanna deal with a hostage 

Share this post


Link to post

@Shockk will be temporarily banned until they post their full, detailed POV and any video evidence they may have.

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Saunders said:

@Shockk will be temporarily banned until they post their full, detailed POV and any video evidence they may have.

I have the whole video or atleast some of the whole fight

Me and my friend were at northwest.(this begins after they come look for me and try and basically hold me up as i assume, as they were chasing non stop) We saw a group of 3 people inside the tents. As we get there we were gonna take them all as hostages and take there loot then let them go, We get more and more into the tents sneaking around, 2 of the group of people ran north and we thought this was the chance to at least get 1 of them. My partner held him up told him to get on the ground etc... As the whole situation unravels. We think there is still 2 but they have not tried helping so i was a little bit concerned. I do not wanna get shot at like any person. We both get out of the area, i told him to follow but i assume he didnt hear me and my friend went off. In chat i saw his name. David Forester:// come back. So i was like okay I am coming but as this happened my friend gets shot at. Almost like a 30 round magazine just poured into the surrounding area of him. Nothing hit and my reaction was to kill the hostage as he just tried to get us both killed by his friend sniping us next to him. Him saying come back was really sus and my reaction was to shoot him. We run into the fields as this happens we get shot at some more and he ended up downing getting back up and we both run to the plane. We are basically stuck in this plane. (i start recording now) The guys shoot me I am yellow getting to white. The video basically shows it. 

 

Share this post


Link to post

@Shockk your temp ban has been removed, keep an eye on this thread for further questioning.

Share this post


Link to post

I’d like to close this report it’s just gear hopefully the interaction is better next time and the situation isn’t just going to hell on both sides

Share this post


Link to post

The staff team have reviewed your request to close the report and we have come to the conclusion to honour said request.

/CLOSED

Signed by @Saunders & @Derek Steel

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...