Server time (UTC): 2019-10-19, 13:34
Sign in to follow this  
HeadAss

Hello again :3

I already made a post a long time ago but I thought id make another since Im going to buy the game finally and hopefully get whitelisted and hopefully see you all in game!

Good luck with your whitelist application.

1 minute ago, Realize said:

Good luck with your whitelist application.

Thank you very much! I really hope I dont mess it up. Theres a lot of rules 😆 but after a few readings through I should be good to go

Welcome to the community, make sure you read the rules until you feel you know each one of them. Also, take a read of our lore here at DayzRP so that you can create a character that does not conflict our lore. Both of these will help you with your whitelist!

In addition, the how to join guide and newcomer guide are both extremely helpful and should get you well along your way to becoming a member of the community. Don't be afraid to ask one of our trusty team of supports members for assistance, a great way to do this is to join the DayzRP discord which can be found on the homepage of the website and joining the "waiting for staff help" voice channel or posting in the #help text channel. Alternatively, you can create a question/troubleshoot thread here on the forums but the fastest way to get assistance if most definitely by one of the two options previously stated..

Best of luck with your whitelist application, we hope to see you around soon! 

2 minutes ago, Saunders said:

Welcome to the community, make sure you read the rules until you feel you know each one of them. Also, take a read of our lore here at DayzRP so that you can create a character that does not conflict our lore. Both of these will help you with your whitelist!

In addition, the how to join guide and newcomer guide's are both extremely helpful and should get you well along your way to becoming a member of the community. Don't be afraid to ask one of our trusty team of supports members for assistance, a great way to do this is to join the DayzRP discord which can be found on the homepage of the website and joining the "waiting for staff help" voice channel or posting in the #help text channel. Alternatively, you can create a question/troubleshoot thread here on the forums but the fastest way to get assistance if most definitely by one of the two options previously stated within the discord.

Best of luck with your whitelist application, we hope to see you around soon! 

Thank you very much! This will definitely help out a lot