Server time (UTC): 2019-09-21, 10:00
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter

S1 Polana | NVFL & Baiting

Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1 Polana

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Around 10:15 AM Central Standard Time is when I messaged him, soooo around 3:00 PM UTC

Your in game name: Lukas Stika

Names of allies involved: Multiple Legion Corp & One other Wolf Pack, specifically that I can name being @G19RP @WongRP

Name of suspect/s: @Clay_Bridges

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Comes from the suspects PoV himself: 

Detailed description of the events: 

I am logged into the server, listening to this Clay guy standing outside of our gate for LITERALLY an hour, talking a lot of shit about us and Legion Corporation. From calling us pups, to bragging about how they killed 9 Legion Corp in a firefight, which was untrue, but regardless, this man stands outside our gate for an hour, talking loads of crap repeatedly, essentially trying to bait us into an initiation by constantly attempting to insult us. We can hear his friends on the other side of his microphone as he speaks, laughing and talking about how stupid our guy at the front gate is, and numerous other things. After we don't fall for the obvious bait, he leaves.

Later on, he comes back and is apparently caught with a saw in his hand like he was trying to saw through our front gates (from what I heard/understood). Either way, I tell him "Look, it's simple, get the fuck out of the town, and leave, take your stupid saw with you, and get out." He then proceeds to walk out the gates, staying in the town, and then the video evidence shows the rest. The entire time, he has been doing nothing but baiting, surrounded by multiple people, and then finally gets his wish, only to be gunned down by 5 people when he decides to completely disregard his life, and try and 180 with a PUMP action shotgun to try and kill 5 people armed to the teeth.

Due to the basis of the video as well, not sure, but honestly OOC hate may be involved here as well. For some reason, he decides to put up a picture of me messaging him telling him I have to restart my PC and relog as my voicemeeter software was fucking up and I could not hear the radio at all, as well as putting the classic, "ladies and gentleman, we got em" meme song. My guess is that he seems to believe that he killed me in his NVFL. Which isn't the case as I believe he killed Wong. Either way, he seems like he went on an OOC basis of trying to bait me out into initiating on him, so he could kill me for whatever reason. 

Also just seems like his friends in the discord/teamspeak with him are encouraging him to just say and do whatever stupid things he has been doing the WHOLE time. You can hear them in the beginning encouraging him to just say something stupid as he has guns pointed at him, which just seems like they are encouraging him to continue on with BadRP, baiting, etc.

EDIT: I did put a "//ts" in the chat as I logged. Should help staff identify the proper time this took place. Also, I may have video footage of the baiting from an ally. Have to wait and see if they were recording.

Edited by Hunter
EDIT

Posted (edited)

Back at it again.

Diary day 14:

The day was sunny clear blue skies, I had recently returned back to Polana after getting shot outta nowhere for a reason I still don’t know. Upon arriving home I go to sleep immediately, I wake up to the radio going and people shouting outside. I wake Jericho and we go to investigate. The skies still clear just a normal summer day or so we thought....I exit the room I’m staying in witness a man baiting the people of Polana. I’m informed he’s suspected to be part of the earlier attack where I was shot as I awoke. Jericho has enough of the mans shit and threatens his life tells him to run or be killed the man with balls of steel just jogs... Jericho has enough with the 6 other people behind him and the lone wonderer by himself Jericho gives him a final warning then shooting warning shots. The lone survivor of pulls his shotgun and ....... it goes black I don’t remember what happened after. I awoke in Bor I continue to do gods work and nothing will change that!

-Artyom Wongov ending diary.

Edited by WongRP

POV: I wake up and sit around the camp listening for awhile as I had heard we had been attacked sometime in the night/morning and I wanted to essentially be an early warning system should a group of people show up and attempt to break in. As I'm sitting around listening I see the accused acting extremely sketchy around the camp, attempting to look into the base possibly to try and see if anyone is home and calling out to see if he receives a response. After about 10 minutes of him doing this I finally hear him start to fuck with the lock. After hearing this I run up to the gate and make my presence known and tell him if he's caught fucking with the lock again he's going to be shot. It was at this point somebody else that was inside watching him points out he had a saw in his hand and that he was going to try and attempt to cut the lock to get inside the camp.

At this point we attempt to get a hold of Luka and make him aware of the situation. While we are attempting to get Luka in camp we are confronting the accused about why he was fucking with our lock and the entire time we are telling him "We saw you fucking with our lock" he's replying with "Was I?" "Did I?" in the most condescending manner I've witnessed from someone since I started playing on the server. While he's doing that we can clearly hear his radio going off with what is assumedly his friends laughing about the entire situation.  It was at this point I told everyone in the discord that he was probably trying to bait for an initiation which we didn't give him at any point. 

After about 5 minutes or so of that Luka arrives as well as a couple of the Legion Corporation boys and it's at this point they send him out of the camp with at least 5 people following him. I lose visual on what is happening and probably 30 seconds after they leave the camp I hear a ton of gunfire. Upon the rearrival of the people that followed him outside of the walls they tell us he turned with his shotgun and attempted to fight the people that were following him killing one who I was told was Artyom.

Posted (edited)

Billy POV:

I was told that wolfpack wanted this guy out of town, they told him to leave. Not too long later, we hear gunshots on the North East side of town, we go and check it out to find him still in town. G19 tells him to run out of town, which he proceeds to walk, he asks a few more times until he threatens his life if he doesn't run. G19 shoots warning shots, then a few seconds later he turns and shoot a shot into a group of people with automatic weapons. Right when he turned around with his weapon we all opened fire. He tried to fight 5 fully geared people with a shotgun. He was obviously NVFL and baiting us to initiate on him.

EDIT: Also if you look at the video title and the little snippet at the end he is extremely happy about him being initiated on and dying, proving it was his goal.

Edited by Frito Tito

POV: I had came to the town originally as mentioned above with a completely innocent and worth while time. I had talked to the gate guard named Anthony, and we were having a somewhat civil conversation. Once he became extremely hostile to me, I told him who I actually was, and how I had no intentions of killing anyone at the current moment I just wanted to talk.

I then left town to deliver some supplies to a near by town, returning about 30-45 minutes later. Anthony recognizes me, we talk a little bit more, as he gets legion to wake up, in which I was talking to Anthony. About the fight earlier. (In no way was I trying to stir a mess, we both had conflicting information.) The main reason I was there, was on the basis of why we are called cannibals when they got that information from finding a blood bag on a medic???

I was later informed by legion Corp with him saying "Are you trying to get us to walk out so your friends can shoot us??"

In return I said no. I am in no way trying to fight you. (I would presume that would be fairly obvious if I didn't shoot or run when caught at your lock. In which I never touched with the saw. ((Though it was not a hacksaw)) but none the less they had the correct suspicion)

In the end I was yelled at by a legion member telling me to leave town, I did as I was asked, and was on the outskirts of town. I threw a grenade (completely out of town) and that's when they came running. At this point I was seen near the apple fields quite close to town, so instead of running (and getting shot) I approached them.

From there they yelled run!! "I responded with "my ankles hurt" he then said if I don't run he was going to shoot me. So I started to run as I was commanded (though it was in no way what I wanted to do... Walking is what I wanted. But since I was gonna die I did as they asked.)

Then when I started running there demands got bigger "sprint! Sprint! You have 5, 4, then they fired shots. How was I supposed to know if it was warning or at me.

(As is legion Corp has been known for making people run, then kill them. And other dirty things, so with me knowing this do you think I was gonna die peacefully or try and take one out??)

I turned as in the video and managed to snag one. The whole point about "we got em" is just showing how I managed to kill one before I was killed. (Regardless of the situation I was going to be killed so I was within my right to fire back. after all shots were fired how do I know they weren't at me?!?)

Lastly me showing hunters message has nothing to do with hate, it was just simple proof to show that you got on, infact most of the team thought that you were shot I have no idea. And there were no ill intentions ment about it...

Again baiting was never the case as I said I was not trying to cause a fight, you all came out for a fight.

(Baiting would be closer to what you all did with your prisoner. Having her say "help me out" in which we said we would... Then leaving a radio on her??? To have her communicate to the Wolfpack that someone is busting her out?? Sure that is within realm of rp but asking to be busted out then signaling your captiees seems way more like bait then this...)

(I have no hate towards anyone within this server what is in character stays in character besides why would I hate anyone??)

2 hours ago, Frito Tito said:

Billy POV:

I was told that wolfpack wanted this guy out of town, they told him to leave. Not too long later, we hear gunshots on the North East side of town, we go and check it out to find him still in town. G19 tells him to run out of town, which he proceeds to walk, he asks a few more times until he threatens his life if he doesn't run. G19 shoots warning shots, then a few seconds later he turns and shoot a shot into a group of people with automatic weapons. Right when he turned around with his weapon we all opened fire. He tried to fight 5 fully geared people with a shotgun. He was obviously NVFL and baiting us to initiate on him.

EDIT: Also if you look at the video title and the little snippet at the end he is extremely happy about him being initiated on and dying, proving it was his goal.

In no way was I Happy about dying??? And you don't hear me once in that recording... The software never recorded my voice.

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

12:48:15 | Player "Clay Briggs" is connected
- Server Crash/Restart -
23:03:05 | Player "Clay Briggs" is connected

14:11:12 | Player "Billy McKenna" is connected
- Server Crash/Restart -
15:18:55 | Player "Billy McKenna" is connected
- Server Crash/Restart -
16:59:56 | Player "Billy McKenna" is connected
- Server Crash/Restart -

14:53:25 | Player "Artyom Wongov" is connected
- Dead -
15:03:52 | Player "Artyom Wongov" has been disconnected

14:52:45 | Player "Jericho Carmichael" is connected
- Server Crash/Restart -
15:21:58 | Player "Jericho Carmichael" is connected
15:56:35 | Player "Jericho Carmichael" has been disconnected

14:37:57 | Player "Ryan Rivers" is connected
- Server Crash/Restart -
15:20:15 | Player "Ryan Rivers" is connected
- Server Crash/Restart -
17:04:30 | Player "Ryan Rivers" is connected
18:00:38 | Player "Ryan Rivers" has been disconnected

14:18:16 | Player "John Swanson" is connected
- Server Crash/Restart -
15:20:19 | Player "John Swanson" is connected
16:20:31 | Player "John Swanson" has been disconnected

12:48:53 | Player "Anthony Torrez" is connected
- Server Crash/Restart -
15:19:59 | Player "Anthony Torrez" is connected
- Server Crash/Restart -
17:00:11 | Player "Anthony Torrez" is connected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

14:55:33 | Player "Clay Briggs" hit by Player "Billy McKenna" with M16A4 from 7.07952 meters 
14:55:33 | Player "Clay Briggs" hit by Player "Billy McKenna" with M16A4 from 5.06624 meters 
14:55:34 | Player "Clay Briggs" hit by Player "Billy McKenna" with M16A4 from 4.8726 meters 
14:55:34 | Player "Clay Briggs" hit by Player "Billy McKenna" with M16A4 from 4.77853 meters 

14:55:33 | Player "Artyom Wongov" hit by Player "Clay Briggs" with MP-133 from 7.62284 meters 
14:55:33 | Player "Artyom Wongov" hit by Player "Clay Briggs" with MP-133 from 7.62284 meters 

14:55:34 | Player "Clay Briggs" hit by Player "Ryan Rivers" with M16A4 from 8.98069 meters 
14:55:34 | Player "Clay Briggs" hit by Player "Ryan Rivers" with M16A4 from 8.98069 meters 
14:55:34 | Player "Clay Briggs" hit by Player "Ryan Rivers" with M16A4 from 8.52912 meters 
14:55:34 | Player "Clay Briggs" hit by Player "Ryan Rivers" with M16A4 from 8.52912 meters 

14:55:34 | Player "Clay Briggs" hit by Player "Jericho Carmichael" with M249 SAW from 7.00716 meters 
14:55:34 | Player "Clay Briggs" hit by Player "Jericho Carmichael" with M249 SAW from 7.00716 meters 
14:55:34 | Player "Clay Briggs" hit by Player "Jericho Carmichael" with M249 SAW from 6.76845 meters 
14:55:34 | Player "Clay Briggs" hit by Player "Jericho Carmichael" with M249 SAW from 6.38612 meters 
14:55:34 | Player "Clay Briggs" hit by Player "Jericho Carmichael" with M249 SAW from 6.38612 meters 
14:55:35 | Player "Clay Briggs" hit by Player "Jericho Carmichael" with M249 SAW from 6.15291 meters 
14:55:35 | Player "Clay Briggs" hit by Player "Jericho Carmichael" with M249 SAW from 6.15291 meters 
14:55:35 | Player "Clay Briggs" hit by Player "Jericho Carmichael" with M249 SAW from 6.0767 meters 
14:55:35 | Player "Clay Briggs" hit by Player "Jericho Carmichael" with M249 SAW from 6.0767 meters 
14:55:35 | Player "Clay Briggs" hit by Player "Jericho Carmichael" with M249 SAW from 5.85384 meters 
14:55:35 | Player "Clay Briggs" hit by Player "Jericho Carmichael" with M249 SAW from 5.85384 meters 
14:55:35 | Player "Clay Briggs" hit by Player "Jericho Carmichael" with M249 SAW from 5.6273 meters 
14:55:35 | Player "Clay Briggs" hit by Player "Jericho Carmichael" with M249 SAW from 5.6273 meters 
14:55:35 | Player "Clay Briggs" hit by Player "Jericho Carmichael" with M249 SAW from 5.41148 meters 
14:55:35 | Player "Clay Briggs" hit by Player "Jericho Carmichael" with M249 SAW from 5.41148 meters 
14:55:36 | Player "Clay Briggs" hit by Player "Jericho Carmichael" with M249 SAW from 2.87729 meters 
14:55:36 | Player "Clay Briggs" hit by Player "Jericho Carmichael" with M249 SAW from 2.87729 meters 
14:55:36 | Player "Clay Briggs" hit by Player "Jericho Carmichael" with M249 SAW from 2.6702 meters 
14:55:36 | Player "Clay Briggs" hit by Player "Jericho Carmichael" with M249 SAW from 2.6702 meters 
14:55:36 | Player "Clay Briggs" hit by Player "Jericho Carmichael" with M249 SAW from 2.39802 meters 
14:55:36 | Player "Clay Briggs" hit by Player "Jericho Carmichael" with M249 SAW from 2.39802 meters 
14:55:36 | Player "Clay Briggs" hit by Player "Jericho Carmichael" with M249 SAW from 2.26407 meters 
14:55:36 | Player "Clay Briggs" hit by Player "Jericho Carmichael" with M249 SAW from 2.26407 meters 
14:55:37 | Player "Clay Briggs" hit by Player "Jericho Carmichael" with M249 SAW from 2.06644 meters 
14:55:37 | Player "Clay Briggs" hit by Player "Jericho Carmichael" with M249 SAW from 2.06644 meters 
14:55:37 | Player "Clay Briggs" hit by Player "Jericho Carmichael" with M249 SAW from 1.87046 meters 
14:55:37 | Player "Clay Briggs" hit by Player "Jericho Carmichael" with M249 SAW from 1.87046 meters 
14:55:37 | Player "Clay Briggs" hit by Player "Jericho Carmichael" with M249 SAW from 1.67747 meters 
14:55:37 | Player "Clay Briggs" hit by Player "Jericho Carmichael" with M249 SAW from 1.67747 meters 
14:55:37 | Player "Clay Briggs" hit by Player "Jericho Carmichael" with M249 SAW from 1.30466 meters 
14:55:37 | Player "Clay Briggs" hit by Player "Jericho Carmichael" with M249 SAW from 1.12679 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

14:55:33 | Player "Clay Briggs" (DEAD) killed by Player "Billy McKenna" with M16A4 from 5.06624 meters 

14:55:33 | Player "Artyom Wongov" (DEAD) killed by Player "Clay Briggs" with MP-133 from 7.62284 meters

Chat Logs:

Spoiler

13:35:19 | Chat("Clay Briggs"): //ooc you know the server restarted then you all came...

Calling in the following people to post their Point of Views & any video evidence they may have:
@Hunter | Lukas Stika | OP
@Clay_Bridges | Clay Briggs | POSTED
@Frito Tito | Billy McKenna | POSTED
@WongRP | Artyom Wongov | POSTED
@G19RP | Jericho Carmichael | POSTED
@GunRunnee02 | Ryan Rivers | POSTED
@Eagles_4L1fe | John Swanson | POSTED
@hAwkzyy
 | Anthony Torrez | POSTED

@Realize I would also like to call in Anthony who I’m sure can give his POV of the baiting the suspect was giving at the gate for over an hour at our base. The conversation was not civil. The entire time Clay was using an extremely sarcastic, condescending tone, in which the entire time was quite obviously trying to bait us. 

Hey in fact, I believe I was told that the suspect threw a grenade into the town, by the church if I remember correctly, for literally no reason. Now I’m sure you can free cam to Polana @Realize and see that the church is well within the walls of the city we have built.

@hAwkzyy if you could please add your POV for the situation you dealt with at the gate. 

G19 POV: I log in to deal with some guy baiting, I do not fear his friends he may have by nor do I expect him to 1v8, so I initiate, he does just that, 1v8's or something close to that and gets walloped into next week. It was the most clear and blatant break of NVFL I have ever seen in my 2 and a half years here. I was not there for the baiting part so I have nothing to say on that part.

Posted (edited)

Ryan Rivers POV:

So earlier that day, We had someone run into Polana who was Ex Merciless. He had some questions that he wanted answered so me and some of the guys there answered them and proceeded to Bullshit IC. We asked him if he had anyone around and said no. We proceeded to tell him to leave. After about 30 minutes or an Hour, He came back with a saw in his hand. He tried looking through the base and was trying to cut the lock off (he couldn't find where to cut it I presume). Afterwards, he began messing with our combo lock (trying to solve it), that's when me and the other WP came out and asked him to stop fucking with our lock. I told the other WP that he had a Handsaw out and was trying to cut off the lock and the man proceeded to tell me "Was I?" and some other condescending words. We had told Luka that he tried to saw the lock off and we told him to leave the town. He started walking towards the front gate and I had told him "Can you stop being dramatic and just leave the town already?". We had informed Legion about what was going on and proceeded to help us remove him from the town. While walking up the road we tell him to speed it up. He then responds with "My Ankles are hurting". We had told to hurry it up. We had given him a countdown to start sprinting. I had also shot in the air to scare him into running. At no point do you hear any of my shots land next to him and it was clear it was in the air. At some point down the road he turned around and pulled a weapon out and shot wong in the process, then we had shot Clay.

I would like to explain the chat log given: So while he was there the first time asking questions, I had told him  he was bullshitting us about the gunfight that had happened at the Merciless base. I had told him we didn't see any dead bodies nor did we hear any gunshots. 

Edited by GunRunnee02
Added more to my POV

Logs have been updated @hAwkzyy please post your pov & any video evidance.

Sorry for the delay of my POV getting to it now, was asleep 🙂

Posted (edited)

Anthony Torrez POV:

So a couple of hours before this situation we had a couple of Ex-Merciless members trying to break into our base with hacksaws and @Hunter cought them in the act, we as in Wolf Pack & Legion chase them all the way to Polana Factory and end up killing a couple of them.

Later on that day someone walks up to our base all by himself, I questioned him and asked him what his name was and he first told me his name was Charlie. I asked him if he was affilitied with any group and he said no. I kindly invited him to our community tent where we give food & drink to the other survivors. After he grabbed some food he told me that he wanted to speak with Luka or Phoenyxx in which I responded with "I'm not certain if they're awake last I knew they had a meeting of sorts but I will have a look for you, hold on" they weren't around and I came back saying that they where asleep. We talked about nonsense for a while, until he asked me "You truly don't know who I am do you?" In which I responded with a "No?" He told me that he lied about his name and that his actual name was Clay Briggs and that he was apart of the situation earlier at the Factory. In all rights because this character and his friends tried to break into our compound my character started acting more hostile towards him, questioning him and calling him a cannibal etc. I went to the back of our compound and spoke through the radio saying that he was here. It really seemed like he wanted to provoke a reaction which could lead to a fight, as he always tried offending The Wolf Pack & Legion Corporation. I also forgot to add that at the start he wanted to do some trading, so he wasn't questioned straight away. He also attempted to get an reaction by throwing an grenade by our church in Polana and upon him leaving Polana the first time he threw another grenade to deal with infected so he claimed.

We had Luka laying down in the window playing everything through his radio, this Clay Briggs called the Legion Corporation murderers & liars. Luka then contacted the Legion Corporation and they came questioned him told him to take his leave and he took his leave.

He later on came back and more of us where awake at that point, we questioned him and told him to leave Polana and to not come back. Upon him coming back he did similiar things like he did on his last visit. I stayed within the camp as they escorted him out. I'd also like to add that upon him coming back the 2nd time he attempted to cut our combination lock and we cought him, we questioned him for it and he went "Did I?" "Was I?"

Edited by hAwkzyy

Summary:

@Clay_Bridges spends an hour roleplaying with @Hunter and his allies. Later on that day Clay_Bridges is seen attempting to break into the Wolfpack's base and is told to leave. He walks away from the gate and continues to walk around the town, this prompts Hunter, one other member of the Wolfpack and 5 Legion Corporation members to escort Clay_Bridges out of Polana. During him being escorted out of town he is told multiple times to run instead of walk but ignores all demands. He is then told by @G19RP to run, otherwise he will be killed, followed by the words "sprint, sprint, sprint" and warning shots that are fired in the air. Upon hearing this, Clay_Bridges chooses to turn around, raise his weapon and fires one shot towards the group of 5+ people which results in the death of @WongRPand in turn is shot and killed.

Explanation:

@Clay_Bridges you found yourself in a hostile situation surrounded by several well armed members that were giving you clear, unambiguous instructions with consequences should you not comply with them yet you still decided to take the opportunity to pull out a weapon knowing that the outcome could ultimately result in your death. The numbers were not in your favour but you still proceeded with your intention to risk your life in order to kill one member of the hostile party knowing that you would you be immediately killed after doing so. In future, if heavily outnumbered with no chance of survival, you should comply with the demands of the hostile party to avoid situations like this.

Spoiler

3.2 Your character must behave realistically and appropriately to the different situations you participate in, keeping the current world situation and context of post-apocalyptic world in mind. Do not act in a way that indicates no value for your characters life and survival. For example, attempting to kill people when heavily outnumbered, excessively talking back or insulting someone when taken hostage, or knowingly running into an area of active hostile engagement when not involved in the fight. Characters found guilty of breaking this rule will be permanently marked as dead.

As there is no video evidence for the first encounter between yourself and the security guard of the camp and the situation being word vs word, the staff team cannot come to neither a guilty or not guilty verdict and as such will be marked as inconclusive for baiting. 

Outcome:

@Clay_Bridges - NVFL - 3 day ban, 10 warning points + character permanently killed

@Clay_Bridges - BAITING - INCONCLUSIVE

Signed by @Saunders, @Realize & @Samti