Server time (UTC): 2019-11-11, 23:33
Sign in to follow this  
tossVC

S1: AOGM Polana

Posted (edited)

Server and location: Server 1 Polana

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 08:20

Your in game name: Luke Runningham

Names of allies involved: Wolfpack? Legion?

Name of suspect/s: Black Roses

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Server Logs

Detailed description of the events: I was simply logging in the server and as soon as I am fully loaded in I get popped in the chest a few times down to red health before I managed to get down. It was obvious AOGM, or whatever that falls under. I even placed my hands in the air though still was shot. 

I do not fall under the Wolfpack CP or was even loaded in the server for the initiation, though I still complied. 

Another thing to add it was not an active firefight before I logged in so it wasn't a stupid thing to log in. 

Edited by tosstheball

We initiated at 0819 and had two guys screaming for people to put their hands up. We said people would die if not. I'm afraid you were in the cross fire. We apologize for that, it was our business. If you need recordings, i will get my teammates to send me some clips of us to drop in the forums. P.S. It wasn't the black roses. not gonna say who it was for meta gaming purposes. if you need more information contact me.  

aight I’m a bum drop this

We are glad to see thet this situation is resolved, we will now close this report as requested.

/Closed

signed: @Derek Steel @Saunders @Voodoo