Server time (UTC): 2019-12-06, 11:51 WE ARE RECRUITING
PRISON ESCAPE
TOMORROW | 2019-12-07 20:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 day, 8 hours, 8 minutes | Event Server
Sign in to follow this  
CocaineLane

That any way to treat a friend?

Posted (edited)

*Viktor stanches his wound and grits his teeth as he bites a bullet out of his forearm.*

"FUCK this hurts. I stay in Polana, waiting to speak to Hutch or Pheonyxx about supplies and maybe hiring me as a gun, and I get SHOT AT? I have fought by you, helped random members, and your Legion dogs try to rob and chase me. Then, if that wasn't enough, they shoot at me? Wolves should need no dogs under them to do dirty work. You make more enemies every day with the hostility your self proclaimed "mercenaries" exude. I may not be dangerous to your group. I may have just been an old acquaintance and friend to some, coming to talk. But the other people your dogs decide to fuck with; they might be. I doubt you give the slightest fuck however. Seems to be the MO of the Wolf Pack to turn their back on the robberies and injustices to keep themselves safe. I remember when Wolves shepherded the sheep, not hunted wildly. The question is, Wolves, do you?"

*Viktor sighs disappointedly, and pours alcohol on his wound before turning off his radio and going to sleep.*

Edited by CocaineLane

*Deacon would shake his head sadly.*

”That’s why you’re with the dogs Viktor, we don’t hunt the innocent wildly.  Get home soon.  We’ll take care of the rest tomorrow.”

*He clips his radio back onto his bag.*

*He'd press the PTT*

If you would like to get in contact with us regarding some stuff, feel free.

I do not believe you were just being chased and robbed for whatever reason. They don't just do that. They are mercenaries that stay neutral. 

Are you sure you weren't just there at a really bad time? We have been under attack a lot recently by people that wish to start fights with us for no reason. Either way... this is Luka from the Wolf Pack. You can always contact me on my private frequency and I can give you this talk that you request.

*He'd release the PTT*

Mikael presses the ptt

"I think we need to talk Luca.

It is not the first time I hear accusations like this"

Mikael releases the ptt

*Presses the PTT, a scowl coming over his face*

You believe what you want, Luka, I am not here to convince you of anything than to take a good look at yourself. The other voice had some sense. I was chased out, and shot at, with little regard for who I was or what I was doing. I wasn't wearing an armband, being threatening, or anything of the sort. I made a joke they did not appreciate, a VERBAL one mind you. Regardless of the circumstance, you seem to find none of my points. You simply refute my story and continue on. This is the problem with some of the Wolves now; you don't examine your actions for the humanity in them; you just think it is justified because you have been attacked before. Guess what kid, 
MOST OF CHERNARUS HAS BEEN UNDER ATTACK. Being on edge gives no excuse to shoot at the people who come to visit, especially without even bothering to identify them or ask a question about who they are, or why they were there. Regardless, your mercenaries did the shooting. It's those you hire for so-called "dirty work" that shot at me. Hide behind your thin shield of disbelief and brush off the thought of introspection or self-evaluation as you so often do nowadays. I would expect better hiring from Hutch, or Pheonyxx than mercs who rob and kill for fun. Ask the people of Chernarus yourself, if you don't believe me.
For too long, I think, you have ignored the cries of those in Chernarus. Hopefully the Wolves have the strength and kindness in their hearts that they used to; so we will see once again the REAL Wolf Pack shepherding those in need.

*Viktor sighs, and releases the PTT with a wistful look on his face*

Posted (edited)

*Artyom lays back against against a tree overlooking Polana, he listens for a while then takes the radio to hand*

Privet, my name is Artyom Wongov with Legion Corporation. I can assure you we do not rob and kill for fun we spend 24 hours a day on call to help protect these people along with all other personal security contracts we have open. You may have passed through town earlier just before or after the attack this morning which could be the reason you were chased out. You can not blame us for taking extra precautions. 

You talk about asking the people of Chernarus how about the hundreds of people that pass through Polana everyday and never have a problem because WE do not do things for the fun of it. If you would like to talk in person and discuss the situation where you feel you were wronged feel free to come back to Polana and ask for myself or Jericho.

*He takes a moment and sighs*

Friend, if we acted for ourselves and hurt and killed people out of contract we would be shipped home and trialled for murder, believe me. Have a safe trip back home and hopefully we can sort this out in person. 

Proshchay

*He releases the PTT on the radio and sets it beside him*

Edited by WongRP

*Oscar hears the transmission and grabs his radio*

" "I remember when Wolves shepherded the sheep, not hunted wildly"? Is that what you just said? *he chuckles* I don't know that much about wolves but i'm pretty sure they have always hunted wildly...that's like their whole thing right? Isn't it the dog that has shepherded the sheep? Maybe go with a different allegory next time."

Fae frowns, fiddling with her radio as the broadcasts come through, leaning against the makeshift wall of the Polana compound. Her finger squeezes the PTT tightly and she raises the radio to her mouth.

"
I don't know who you are, but I wouldn't go spreading rumours if I were you. The Legion have done nothing but risk their lives to protect Polana against stupid and pointless attacks. 
They might not come after you for spreading this shit and tarnishing their good name,
but their friends might.

Instead of spewing your bullshit on the radio, maybe you should put on your big boy panties and come down to the compound and talk this obvious misunderstanding out.
"

Posted (edited)

*Larry recognizes the woman's voice from the previous transmission. He smirks and raises the PTT to his mouth*

"Maybe if t'is li'l drama queen turns up, oy could practise me spud-gun trick on 'im. Maybe even teach'm a li'l bit, tá? Wha' d'you t'ink, me dherlin'?"

*He'd then release the button with a chuckle, continuing to enjoy his canned beverage by Kenneth's inn.*

// @Fae

Edited by Ronnie
Added info

*Listening to the radio, she would smirk to herself and take in the responses*

“What dirty work do you speak of? I do not hire these professionals to do my dirty work.”

*She’d pause, cleaning her knife before pressing down on the PTT again*

“When has the Wolf ever cared for the Sheep? Wolves do not shepherd. Do not mistake a Wolf for a Dog.

Mikael, maybe if you returned to camp, you’d know what was going on. Return soon so we can fill you because as you stated, it is simple accusations.

Sir, if you wish to speak about what happened, come down and speak with myself. You clearly do not understand the bigger picture of what is going on.”

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Fae said:

"Come down to the compound and talk this obvious misunderstanding out?" Did you not hear a word? You shot at me. I did jack shit and got fucking blasted at. And you want to "talk it out?" How gullible do you think I am?"

*Viktor listens to the chatter while changing his bandage, and then picks up the radio in anger.*

"I am Viktor Nozokov. I have met you Pheonyxx, and fought in your compound to protect you. Before you had Legion to watch you; you had people in Novaya. And now your mercenaries shoot first and ask questions last. I would come down to your compound; but I expect your legion boys would put a bullet in me outside the gates. I don't want to tarnish your name. I want you to realize how you've tarnished your own."

Edited by CocaineLane