Server time (UTC): 2019-09-19, 07:23
Sign in to follow this  
Drew7822

KOS at Black Lake - 2019-08-02, 06:32

Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1 - Black Lake

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): APPROX 2019-08-02, 06:00

Your in game name: Yakone Briggs

Names of allies involved: none

Name of suspect/s: Legion Corp

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): none

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Tried to relive it but it didn't seem to work.

I  was at black lake chilling and saw a guy starting show up being sketchy I didn't think much of it because he started to run off, after awhile the guys I met seemed to chase him and I looked in that direction and next thing I know I see guys aiming their guns and I hear a shot and a guy hits the ground, I instinctively start running only to be engaged upon. I took a defensive position and returned fire killing one or two only for a few more to chase me and kill me. I ran for a solid 30 seconds with my gun on my back. They still gunned me down and never initiated on me but I think they did initiate on the two I saw get gunned down.

Edited by Drew7822

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

05:21:03 | Player "Yakone Briggs" is connected
- Dead -
07:08:40 | Player "Yakone Briggs" has been disconnected

05:31:20 | Player "Jaren Karev" is connected
07:02:10 | Player "Jaren Karev" has been disconnected
07:21:16 | Player "Jaren Karev" is connected
- Server Restart/Crash -
08:14:03 | Player "Jaren Karev" is connected

05:31:16 | Player "Kino Asamura" is connected
06:19:10 | Player "Kino Asamura" has been disconnected

05:22:42 | Player "Billy Benton" is connected
- Dead -
06:39:00 | Player "Billy Benton" has been disconnected

05:21:45 | Player "Daryl Thomas" is connected
- Dead -
06:19:39 | Player "Daryl Thomas" has been disconnected

05:30:21 | Player "Zach Thompson" is connected
07:21:09 | Player "Zach Thompson" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

06:17:48 | Player "Daryl Thomas" hit by Player "Kino Asamura" with Mosin Nagant 1930 from 33.7831 meters 
06:17:48 | Player "Daryl Thomas" hit by Player "Kino Asamura" with Mosin Nagant 1930 from 33.7831 meters 
06:17:59 | Player "Billy Benton" hit by Player "Kino Asamura" with M4A1 from 19.8328 meters 

06:17:57 | Player "Billy Benton" hit by Player "Jaren Karev" with Steyr AUG from 13.6188 meters 
06:17:58 | Player "Billy Benton" hit by Player "Jaren Karev" with Steyr AUG from 13.5589 meters 
06:17:58 | Player "Billy Benton" hit by Player "Jaren Karev" with Steyr AUG from 13.5589 meters 
06:18:00 | Player "Billy Benton" hit by Player "Jaren Karev" with Steyr AUG from 11.3794 meters

06:18:01 | Player "Kino Asamura" hit by Player "Yakone Briggs" with FN SCAR-L from 18.9806 meters 
06:18:18 | Player "Jaren Karev" hit by Player "Yakone Briggs" with FN SCAR-L from 22.054 meters 
06:18:19 | Player "Kino Asamura" hit by Player "Yakone Briggs" with FN SCAR-L from 10.0796 meters 
06:18:21 | Player "Kino Asamura" hit by Player "Yakone Briggs" with FN SCAR-L from 10.0787 meters 
06:18:33 | Player "Kino Asamura" hit by Player "Yakone Briggs" with AK-101 from 11.9791 meters 
06:18:33 | Player "Kino Asamura" hit by Player "Yakone Briggs" with AK-101 from 11.984 meters 
06:18:33 | Player "Kino Asamura" hit by Player "Yakone Briggs" with AK-101 from 11.9713 meters 
06:18:33 | Player "Kino Asamura" hit by Player "Yakone Briggs" with AK-101 from 11.9713 meters 
06:18:33 | Player "Kino Asamura" hit by Player "Yakone Briggs" with AK-101 from 11.9727 meters 

06:18:37 | Player "Yakone Briggs" hit by Player "Jaren Karev" with Steyr AUG from 26.5394 meters 
06:19:15 | Player "Yakone Briggs" hit by Player "Jaren Karev" with Steyr AUG from 36.0568 meters 
06:19:16 | Player "Yakone Briggs" hit by Player "Jaren Karev" with Steyr AUG from 37.1429 meters 
06:19:26 | Player "Yakone Briggs" hit by Player "Jaren Karev" with Steyr AUG from 1.81274 meters 

06:18:53 | Player "Yakone Briggs" hit by Player "Zach Thompson" with AKS-74u from 4.1999 meters 
06:18:53 | Player "Yakone Briggs" hit by Player "Zach Thompson" with AKS-74u from 4.1999 meters 
06:19:09 | Player "Yakone Briggs" hit by Player "Zach Thompson" with SVDS Dragunov from 9.43899 meters 
06:20:00 | Player "Unknown/Dead Entity" hit by Player "Zach Thompson" with SVDS Dragunov from 1.90922 meters 
06:20:00 | Player "Unknown/Dead Entity" hit by Player "Zach Thompson" with SVDS Dragunov from 1.90922 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

06:17:48 | Player "Daryl Thomas" (DEAD) killed by Player "Kino Asamura" with Mosin Nagant 1930 from 33.7831 meters 
06:17:59 | Player "Billy Benton" (DEAD) killed by Player "Kino Asamura" with M4A1 from 19.8328 meters 

06:18:33 | Player "Kino Asamura" (DEAD) killed by Player "Yakone Briggs" with AK-101 from 11.984 meters 

06:19:15 | Player "Yakone Briggs" (DEAD) killed by Player "Jaren Karev" with Steyr AUG from 36.0568 meters 

Calling in the following people to post their Point of Views & any video evidence they may have:
@Drew7822 | Yakone Briggs | OP
@ThrashRP | Jaren Karev | POSTED
@Helix | Kino Asamura | POSTED
@xxxDynastyWolf | Billy Benton | POSTED
@devstatnglydank | Daryl Thomas | POSTED
@Dr Brandon | Zach Thompson | POSTED

@G19RP@Helix@ThrashRP@Dr Brandon as they have all either been in game or browsed the forums since being called into the report for their POV's they will all be temporarily banned until they provide their full, detailed POV's and any video evidence they may have.

POV: I don’t know why the logs are pulled from me dying in Polana, it was a different situation. Thrash found a base at Black Lake so we started heading that way and they initiated on Thrash making a new situation, I come up and become a pack mule and run back to Polana. I spoke to the hostage like two times and never shot or killed anyone.

we followed a few suspected enemies for about 20-30 minutes after they were in polana eventually we were up at black lake thrash was rping with the people at the "pub" building i was on overwatch on the rocks eventually thrash starts to leave as we were going to regroup when they follow him and initiate i proceed to headshot the first guy then open up with my m4 on the second killing them both only to be shot shortly after in the back i try to fight back but am killing by the OP.

@G19RP@Helix your temp bans have been removed. Keep and eye on this report just in case you are required to give anymore information.

edit to avoid clutter: @Dr Brandon your temp ban has also been removed.

Yeah, @G19RP wasn't involved I think. The thing that went down in Polana was a different thing, sorry for the confusion. 

Posted (edited)

Thrash finds a base in Black Lake. We run there and meet up with him before he goes to check it out. I stand on the ridge over them as he talks to them. Few moments go by before Thrash decides to head off. As he is leaving they unload an entire pistol mag at his direction. They then chase Thrash down to talk to him. So I move down the ridge to assist. As I try to approach a Gillie guy walks up and talks to me. We chat a bit before we head back to his base. Thrash is there with everyone else. Everything was fine and dandy.

They seemed calm. Thrash was calm. It was at this point we decide it is best if we pull out. Come back later with more people. So Thrash begins to leave. Walking down the road. I stand there and watch a couple of the guys chase after him. I then see a couple of them point their weapons at him and his hands go up. So me playing dumb pull out my gun and go to hide with the gillie guy. After a minute or two I exclaim that I am going to leave. It's to dangerous and push OP with my AKS in the forest where he is running away. I see him duck into a tree which I proceed to mag dump with my AKS. He keeps running until we kill him. 

We then take the Gillie guy hostage. Ask him some questions before collecting all the stuff and leaving. 

Un temp ban me plz  @Saunders

Edited by Dr Brandon
Spelling errors.

POV:I stumble upon a base at Black Lake, starting to role play with the people there, chatting with them briefly, I decide to head out after a brief chat about their group ETC. As I leave they follow me, stating I shouldn't tell anyone about the base, and they try to coerce me into staying, in which I stay adamant in wanting to head out before they tell me to put my hands up, I comply briefly before Helix shoots one of them. They leave me for a few seconds and I take my chance to get to safety pulling out my weapon and assisting Helix before he goes down, chasing down the guy who killed him and finishing him off, after taking the Gillie hostage with Doc B

@ThrashRP Your Temp Ban has been lifted

Logs have been updated calling in @devstatnglydank & @xxxDynastyWolf for your pov & any video evidence.

I was at black lake when my guys shot to let our other member in the group know where we were. The base we had was compromised, so myself and devasting decided to hold one of the men up. I turned around devastating was dead. I turned and tried to shoot, but my gun jammed and I died. That was the end of it for my part. No issues here, I died and that was it. I have zero complaints. 

Devastating shouldn’t have any issue to report either. We initiated he died then I died because of a gun jam. For everyone else I’m not sure.

I had just gotten back to black lake after being lost in the woods. I dropped a back pack on the ground to show,. which i thought was one of my guys, all the meat i had collected. He asked who i was and realized he wasn't one of the people i was running with. the guys i ran with came out of the pub. we talked with the person who was there asking questions about us. i walked away for a moment out of hearing distance to say over radio to dynasty that i needed to talk to him. we agreed that our stash house was compromised and we should hold him up. I walked back with dynasty. the man was starting to leave. I told him to come back so we could "give him food" and he said he was alright. So dynasty and i ran over to him. I told him to put his fucking hands up and then I was dead.

I have know issues here or any complaints.

Verdict

Accused Party - Invalid Kill (On Sight) - Inconclusive

Explanation

The Staff team discussing this report have come to the conclusion that without any sufficient form of evidence, we cannot come to a professional conclusion on this report.
POV's are contradicting with each other and we cannot determine who is right and who is wrong in this scenario. Therefore this report will come to a closure and will be deemed inconclusive.

With the above said the following applies

Outcome

Accused Party - Invalid Kill (On Sight) - No actions taken

Signed by @Phoenix & @Realize