Server time (UTC): 2019-11-13, 10:54
Sign in to follow this  
ImNovaaa

Appeal for Ban

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: This is absolutely unfair due to the fact that there where Legion members running everywhere and started too shoot as soon as the initiation started.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:  My boys over the radio are yelling "Legion is shooting!! Run up the hill!!". Their own member told us that they were informed to wake up and help. In his OWN clip he/they are talking about initiation against us. Legion members are surrounding the area, they are all yelling at us initiating, already in firefights with my friends/group hence why I get defenders rights. I genuinely don't know why it doesn't make sense that the Legion was shooting at our guys, MIND YOU, they were way too far away to do any type of initiation, and I get that information over my radio but I cant shoot at them? How does Legion members shooting at my friends not give me defender rights? I never said, "Legion defends WP so I get defenders rights on them". They were radioed to wake up & help, so he also knowingly enters an area of hostile interaction(s). So would that not be a 3.2? He runs to the front entrance where the obvious engagement is happening. Regardless its not even about the 3.2. Bottom line, Legion members start shooting at my guys as they run up the hill out of Polana, they radio me that information as I run out of the gate, so I shoot one of the guys in the group that's shoot my guys. 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I'd like my ban to be removed, as well as the warning points.

What could you have done better?: To be completely honest, I'm not sure. 

Greetings a separate team of staff have reviewed your appeal and come to a conclusion. In this situation Wong is notified as a member of legion he may be needed, and so he logs in and heads towards the wolf packs compound. Imnovaaa and his group are then initiated on by members of wolf pack at which time imnovaaa shoots and kills wong.

Imnovaaa unfortunately you did not have rights on the op in this situation as you were only initiated on,  and therefore only had defensive rights, on the wolf pack. The reason you then began to take fire from living in legion members has nothing to do with the initiation but rather that, by killing wong, you committed a hostile act against their group by shooting wong. As such your appeal has been denied. 

// appeal denied. Ban and points remain.