Server time (UTC): 2019-11-20, 05:29
Sign in to follow this  
CactusJack009

Help Me Preserve History [Open Frequency]

Posted (edited)

Joseph leans against a tree looking down the trail. A quick gust picks up shaking the trees lightly as he picks up his radio and presses ptt

"To anyone who can hear this. I'd love to talk. My name is Joseph. You might have met me if you travel some of the back roads and hiking trails. If you don't know my story..."

Joseph lets go of ptt for a moment. Fixing his eyes down the path, the feint noise of a howl. He pulls the radio close and presses ptt again

"Alright I'll make it quick. I'm a journalist. Well...I was a journalist. I came here to cover the war and I was doing a pretty alright job before all this went down. The madness of the situation we are all in should not be forgotten. All the information and history we have lost...it saddens me deeply. All this history lost like the fire of Alexandria. I hope deep down that I can help preserve some of the history we are making now."

Joseph lets out a deep sigh before continuing

"I'm not used to putting myself out there like this. I'd like to hear your stories. Both your personal experience and the experience you have had with the factions I have heard of only in passing. Whether you are alone with no one at your side. Or hell, maybe even a leader of one these groups would be interested in showing me how your group functions. I won't beg and I want judge. I just want to preserve the history of man. Of those who have chosen to survive. In the off chance that somehow civilization recovers from this tragedy, I hope someone will be around to tell our stories."

Joseph lets go of the ptt and leans off the tree digging into the back. He looks back down the path to see a pack of wolves slowly crossing the hiking trail a hundred yards down the way. He grips his radio tightly as he begins to creep back towards town. 

Edited by CactusJack009
Quick formatting fixes.

Mikael listens to the man on the radio and after a bit of hesitation he presses the ptt.

"Mikel here, I'm apart of a group called the wolf pack. We are a friendly group that tries to help people in need and we got some history that that might bring you both joy and sadness.

If you wish to talk to us then feel free to find us at Polana. Travel safe out there

Mikael releases the ptt

Posted (edited)

*Ted pushes the PTT, take a deep breath and start's talking*

Hello, i preffer to stay unknow for moment, When you listen what i know and what i am... You're gonna see that i'm right to stay unknown of the targets i carry, So... How can i start?
was part and involved in the Order of Demons, The Saviors and the Revenants.

*Ted releases the PTT for a while*

Also i was my self involved in the Cerna Liska some days helping them, Both Free Territory and French FLegion personal helper, I also known some old District boys and the New Moon... and was almost everytime being with Noah and Minnie, btw i was the last person Minnie has saw.... Rest in piece Minnie.

Don't ask me how i end in the center of the hurricane.... Shit's just happens.

*Ted releses the PTT*

Edited by Wesley Snow

*PTT.*

"My names Brandon. If you travel west you can find me. I can tell you more than well, just sbout anyone. I'll keep an eye out for you. Speak soon."

*PTT.*

*a Chernarussian woman's voice responds*

"I hope you are putting these in some kind of record, so they don't get lost. If you travel to Brandon, you may find me with him." 

*Clicks the PTT.*

"You're also more than welcome to come around Kabanino! Have a small trade outpost here with me and my lads."

**Lincoln leans back in a lawn chair, looking out off of the wooden platform he's lounging on. Sipping a bottle of water. He uses his other hand to click the radio laid haphazardly across his stomach.**

"I'd definitely like to meet up with you at some point, mate. Just let me know where or when, and I'd wager that us at Redwood radio would love to meet you and perhaps we can exchange stories?"

**He releases the PTT, turning up the cassette player on the floor next to him and listens.**