Server and location:  Server 1 DayZRP

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 

2019-08-01, 1600-1630

Your in game name: Cash Eastwood

Names of allies involved: None

Name of suspect/s: N/A

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): N/A

Detailed description of the events: Was walking around Novaya Petrovka on S1, heard some shots, went to go and investigate and maybe say hi to someone, then walked up towards the apartments where there was an open base, went in the are, started to talk when all of the sudden i started getting shot at from what sounded like to be an AK with no initiation or warning. Being hit multiple times, i ran away. I really just wanna know who did it and what reason they have for shooting.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Edit: I have dropped the report. Everything is well between the culprit and I.                                                               

Edited by Nick Plasse

Connection Logs

Spoiler

15:56:42 | Player "Cash Eastwood" is connected
16:55:05 | Player "Cash Eastwood" has been disconnected

15:19:21 | Player "Kevin Williams" is connected
-Restart-
16:58:43 | Player "Kevin Williams" is connected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

16:10:58 | Player "Cash Eastwood" hit by Player "Kevin Williams" with AK-101 from 42.5384 meters 
16:11:00 | Player "Cash Eastwood" hit by Player "Kevin Williams" with AK-101 from 52.9146 meters 

Calling in for POV's:

@Nick Plasse | Cash Eastwood | POSTED

@Worldclass | Kevin Williams |

Please post a FULL and DETAILED POV and any VIDEO EVIDENCE you have

First of all we would like to say that we are glad you have managed to talk things out. Because of this the staff team have agreed to accept the request to close this report.

/CLOSED

Signed by @Saunders@Realize & @Voodoo