Server time (UTC): 2019-12-15, 06:34 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
GMAK

Unnecessary Post (Necro)

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: I decided to comment on an old thread instead of making a new one and having two identical threads.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I was genuinely interested in finding some more Irish lads to play RP with and thought I'd make a thread about it. As I always do when making a new thread I searched for one to make sure I was not just making a new duplicate of one and found one from a few years ago that was exactly what I was going to make a thread about, I decided it would be better to just comment on this one than to make a duplicate thread. 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would like my points removed and my post be reinstated so I can do what I originally wanted to and find some more Irish players to play with.

What could you have done better?: I'm not sure what the right thing to do was here, I understand that the thread was a couple of years old and hadn't been active in some time but I thought commenting on it was the right thing to do instead of making an identical thread. From reading the "Necro" rule it says "The general rule is that all threads with last reply older than 3 months should not be replied to unless one responds with new, relevant information."  I feel like my comment was relevant information to the thread as it was set up with the goal of finding some Irish players and that's what I hoped would happen with my comment. 

Greetings, 

A separate team of staff members have reviewed your appeal and points and have come to the conclusion to deny it. If you wished to restart a 6 year old thread, you could have done so by making a new thread and linking the original for context. In addition, most of the players who have posted in the thread are no longer relevant to the community, and therefore the thread itself is no longer needed.

With that said, appeal denied.

Signed by @Saunders@Voodoo & @Derek Steel