Server time (UTC): 2019-09-21, 14:09
Sign in to follow this  
Ryan Shepherd

Interview With A Valuable Community Member: NorwayRP

Posted (edited)

I'm liking these RP Bo... eh i mean Community Interviews, really brings out the legends of the entire community. 

@NorwayRP Great to know that i have some sort of impact on the morale around here 

Edited by NozzyRP

"If you woke up as a swedish man named Rolle, what would your first act be on dayzrp.com lad?"

This part was DA BEST!

Nice interview

@NorwayRP I'm glad you roasting me is a highlight of your week. Great interview. Keep it up.

Posted (edited)

I thought you'd be a lawyer or something with how you dealt with all the feedback in PAMYATI.

13 minutes ago, Ryan Shepherd said:

then change the name of the server to John JohnsonRP.

I'm in favor of this change 

Edited by GMAK

Big up Norway who stepped up to run the OG PAMYATI when unnamed ex-community memberno points plz got themselves permabanned. Owe you for the roleplay and for introducing me to the DISTRICT boys, cheers bud!

Finally. I can get my interview that I have so long deserved. 

Let’s go @NorwayRP

What a great interview of yet another great and valuable community member! Keep it up!

1 minute ago, NorwayRP said:

All these interviews are just an elaborate bean farm, thanks for the interview! @Ryan Shepherd

Better to get beanz instead of getting no beanz 😉

i see you @NorwayRP 

Yeah let's drop the valuable and reputable bs from future interviews please. There's already enough elitism in the community that we don't need threads dedicated to furthering it.

Posted (edited)

This are gold 

Good read Shep

Edited by BorisRP

33 minutes ago, Zanaan said:

Yeah let's drop the valuable and reputable bs from future interviews please. There's already enough elitism in the community that we don't need threads dedicated to furthering it.

Are you saying that these people are not valuable members of this community? These men are as valuable and reputable as they make 'em! You won't find any better and more respectable community members anywhere else! Hoozahh for them!

34 minutes ago, Zanaan said:

I mean personally i would say that @NorwayRP is a very valuable and reputable member indeed. And i an sure that @Ryan Shepherd only meant well when he applied these words to Norway. I fail to see how using words would increase elitism, really what causes elitism is is much bigger than just using simple words. 

See you all next week, comment who you would like to see next, remember... reputable members.

Right...

Enough joking around. I don't want to see elitism fostered. You're welcome to have your opinions on members of the community, but if you are dictating who is and who is not reputable you are essentially creating a 'cool kids club' and I will shut it down.

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Zanaan said:

Right...

Enough joking around. I don't want to see elitism fostered. You're welcome to have your opinions on members of the community, but if you are dictating who is and who is not reputable you are essentially creating a 'cool kids club' and I will shut it down.

Is this not what the original community interviews were? Were the people selected for those interviews decided by the entire admin team or what it just one admin picking who to interview for the month? Right now it just seems like charges are being made up against @Ryan Shepherd who is simply just trying to get the community closer together. He did not imply that anybody WASN'T reputable or valuable, for all that we know he is calling every member of this community reputable. 

What would have been a "cool kids club" would be someone suggesting someone and Ryan saying "No he's not reputable" THAT would have been elitist. 

Edited by NozzyRP

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Zanaan said:

Right...

lol wot (I also remember a group of people being referred to as "tainted")

chrome_ZseBCuusII.png

Edited by Zero

Mr. Zanaan,

What @Ryan Shepherd is doing is uniting the community by bringing everyone together and having a community member be told how good and valuable they are to our community! A community member is chosen to tell his story, what he likes about this great community and whatever else he may have on his mind, and the community comes to gether to enjoy his stories, listen to his oppinions and show the community member how gratefull we are that they are here.

There's no elitism, no is is better than someone else, we are all equal here and are all equally valuable in our own ways. We are here to spread joy, and show gratefullness for one another.

Also,

Interview @Zero, his voice deserves to be heard!

28 minutes ago, Zanaan said:

Right...

Nobody dictates who is and isn't a reputable member of the community, you do that yourself by being a reputable member of the community. 

1 hour ago, Zanaan said:

Right...

Wasn't most of the interview's for a long time just old staff or current?

This one is mostly just fun and jokes.

I like these interview. Kind of reminds you everyone else is just human too and so makes them seem more approachable. Enjoyed the read 😄