Server time (UTC): 2019-11-12, 09:30
Sign in to follow this  
ImNovaaa

Meta Gaming/Waking up group members via Discord chat.

Server and location: Server 1, Polana (Wolfpack Base)

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 04:40 approximately 

Your in game name: Chris Iris

Names of allies involved: @Drew7822 @devstatnglydank @xxxDynastyWolf @DancyMrBob @Ram @Johnny Navid @Clay_Bridges @reapstarr 

Name of suspect/s: Luka & The WolfPack/Legion

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Some of my group/friends may have recording to provide.

Detailed description of the events: So I was running with about 8 people and a man named Gruber. We sent Gruber and 2 other men, Jackson and Levi to go and trade a tent we no longer needed. Nobody was in town but a women named Nytalia (if I got her name correct). Luka logs in ( I assume because no one was there but the girl for a while and we were cutting into their code lock in attempt to free her and possibly get our things back from the last two times they raided our base. Anyways, we are talking to Luka for about 5 minutes about them accusing us of being cannibals and what not. Suddenly I believe at least 3 other WoldPack members log in, and a few Legion members but as I ran out of the base I only saw the one that I shot. Anyways, as they all logged in and suddenly had numbers on me with my friends leaving town and I was having a final word with Luka. I have no issue with my death, or our friends deaths. IF, they all logged in randomly. But, that's not the case. A Legion member on discord did tell me on the helpdesk that Luka sent a discord message to wake everyone up. Saying that he believed it was okay for him to message people to log on, until I said that he never said a word in game and all of a sudden all of these people "wake up". Only once Legion and WolfPack members woke up did Luka do anything towards us. I'd like logs on all of the people who connected in the Polana area, and for the reason as to how all of these knew what was going on as soon as they woke up as Luka didn't say a word in game. We know this because we were there next to him the entire time, I was the last one there who died in the Church. I'd also like to ask that shortly after the firefight some WolfPack Members asked perms to log (which were given), so it just more so adds that they only logged to help and logged off shortly after. 

I am Ram

I went into town to trade. When no one was there so I walked around the base. I was asking if anyone was home when i heard a girls voice say shes being held captive and needs help. So I called down everyone else and we started cutting the combo. When Luca just happened to wake up and started to talk to us. We Exchanged some words and we decided to leave. I started running up to the barn and some of us stayed behind to talk. I got to the barn and heard a lot of shooting. So I started running to the hill above Polana to fire some pot shots. I then saw a lot of Legion people and what i think was wolf pack run up to the barn (Who weren't there in the town when i walked around). I then proceeded to go to Berizino and wait for them to follow me. No one showed up. So i met with the last of the group, and asked for perms to log off.

Posted (edited)

My Pov: I was told on the radio by my members to run away so I ran on the east side of Polana.  After a little bit my buddy was mid communication when we heard guns shots from where we last knew his location. When the gun shots started he stopped talking which lead me to believe he got killed and that is when i asked my buddy to give me his mosin and i fired and killed one person then I got killed. 

I'm Jackson Rivers in game. 

Edited by Johnny Navid
Forgot ingame name

Most of everything has been explained. As I was retreating out of the town I noticed three dudes just come out of nowhere. I then began to book it out of polana because everyone was saying to leave town.

Posted (edited)

POV: Our prisoner radio’d me through discord IC that there was someone trying to hacksaw into our base, in which I relayed the info through our IC discord channel that our prisoner had heard someone breaking in and any wolfpack that could, needed to wake up. In which Myself & Luka then woke up, upon Luka waking up, I also radio’d Legion to see if any of their members where on to assist while I was in the back of the compound, Luka was hotmicing in our IC coms about what was being said and what was being from him to those outside our gates.

Suddenly everyone scattered form what I said, and one guy stayed behind to talk to Luka in which we initiated on the guy. In which then we began to take shots from the hill after one initiated on didn’t comply and shot a legion member who was not apart of the initiation and just walking into base to assess the situation.

After the situation was over, I stuck around and roleplayed for a little with the people in Polana. It is now 4am and I had to go and assist with something in the barn regarding my horses as one is currently sick. I asked permissions to log to due to ‘family emergency’ not wanting to get into personal detail with said person. Then asked if another member could get logs because he needed to also get off. In which I was told “Yes of course” and “yes that’s fine”. I’m also extremely tired and have work in the morning so I had plans to get off.

The rest of wolfpack remained ONLINE and are currently still roleplaying. I had given the medicine to the horse that I needed to and come back to see there was report in which I am now responding too.

Requested to speak with OP in regards to the incident so they could understand the situation a little better. But he hasn't responded as of yet.

Edited by Phoenyxx

My pov(Daryl Thomas) i was on the hill to the south of polana. with the character named yak horn we heard over radio from chris iris that luca was talking with him. soon after that i ran down into the town to lock some doors as a diversion. and while i was doing that i heard yak say there was an unknown person not from the group of people i was with. so i turned and went back up the hill. saw the person going down the hill with his gun drawn. i ran back up the hill. ran back up met with yak then we started to retreat back up the hill. during that time i was scanning the open area closer to the road parallel to polana. and there were 2 or 3 people running towards the town and we continued running up the hill a short ways. turned around again to check behind me. then turned back around and in a bush in my vision a person just happened to be there. yak and i continued to the construction site. where we held up. i placed a landmine down as a defensive tactic. went up stairs. i told yak to pop off some shots with an mp7 to get the enemies attention. a few moments later there were 3 or 4 people coming over the hill yak and i started taking shots. I did with an m4 and yak with a kar98. i may or may not have hit anybody. but i heard yak call out he had downed one. i saw them retreat up the hill and then i was killed. 

I was heading out of Polana after reaching up a hill next to a red barn I  heard my leader Chris talking to Luka a wolf pack member after one minute I heard guns shots out of nowhere a bunch of of legion and wolf pack woke up and started shooting at us even though when we went there the town was empty.Also before the firefight a prisoner was talking to us for help but she never talked on the radio in game at all.

We have talked to the OP, we are okay with okay with dropping the report. Thank you, just some misinformation given to our group,

My POV:

My name is Yakone I was with our group quite along time before anything had been planned, after awhile I was split up from the group before getting back with them and we made our way to Polana to trade a tent. Upon arrival me and @devstatnglydank (Daryl Thomas) pulled back to take defensive positions in case anything would happen, after a few minutes I had gotten word over the Radio that there was a prisoner asking for assistance and that she had been in there for a long time. After that me and Daryl Thomas moved to the southern hill of Polana to assist our group members and let them know of any hostiles in the area. A few minutes passed and me and Daryl Thomas moved several times about the southern Hill and down into Polana before pulling back, after a bit Daryl decided to come up with a plan to lock some doors as a diversion and I stayed up on the hill to stay as Over-watch. Eventually I had spotted a third party attempt to run in the city and called it over the radio in-which Daryl Thomas had pulled back and we both had spotted the unknown man, we did not peruse him nor engage on him. After a few moments I had heard the conversation between our group leader and someone by the name of Luka before gunshots broke loose and I lost focus on my radio. The town had been seemingly dead silent and as soon as gunshots broke loose I saw several Legion Co. units suddenly appear and start running into the town to engage. Immediately me and Daryl Thomas pulled back very quickly through the forest into the construction site and took defensive positions and I prompted Daryl to place a mine to protect ourselves from a sudden push from the enemy company. The mine was placed and we moved up-stairs to take our positions, I fired a mag off via several bursts to attempt to draw attention towards us to allow any of our surviving members to escape. Within minutes a whole bunch of Leigon Co. began running our way in-which I took several shots with my Kar98 and connected a few killing one immediately and another one taking a shot to the ribs. After a few moments the fight fell silent and then I heard two shots and yelled down to Daryl... No response came. I didn't want to assume the worst but couldn't move. I knew they had eyes on us and within moments they had stormed the complex and started shouting me to put my hands up, I yelled back and moved my position before getting shot from a sniper.

Myself and Phoenyxx have spoken to the OP and have agreed to drop the report after discussing and clearing up the confusion.

I am Clay Briggs 

I was In Polana outside the "wolfpack's" compound to the right of the main gate, inside a small building watching the gate. (We had previously surveyed the town to make sure no one was around or in town. In which no one was) We set a few of our guys up top, to have sniping advantage, and had everyone on radio.
I was informed that the wolfpack had someone held captive within the compound, and that luka was within there. (I was informed by the members within the compound that the prisoner asked to be helped, and from my understanding thats all they said... They never radio'd via in game coms that she was letting wolfpack know.) I then watched several people suddenly run in wearing blue and green arm bands. I assume they said something but i was too far from the gate, and did not hear what they said if anything. 

All of a sudden gunfire erupted in the compound then one wolfpack member came running out and straight towards me, and to the right of my building. I ran out and rounded the corner to start opening fire then died. 

(Like mentioned I have no issue with the death, but the sudden amount of people that "woke up" that happend to be when we were there.)

From my understanding the report has been dropped. I am fine with this.

The staff team are happy you could talk this situation out and will honour your request to close this report.

/closed

signed: @Realize & @Derek Steel