WongRP

Kos | Polana | S1 | 06:47am

Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1 Polana

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 6:47am

Your in game name:  Artyom Wongov

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s:  n/a

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):  Nope.

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events:  Was told I might be needed in Polana so I log in kill zombies outside the house I was in, walked to the front  of Wolfpack compound. WP initiate and I just get gunned pretty simple short and sweet. 

Edited by WongRP

I think it may have been me who shot you, got initiated on by Legion/WolfPack members and saw you at the front gate as I ran out to group up with my friends. So maybe you didn't hear their initiation and showed up at the front gate, but I killed you shortly after Legion/Wolfpack initiated on us. 

2 minutes ago, ImNovaaa said:

I think it may have been me who shot you, got initiated on by Legion/WolfPack members and saw you at the front gate as I ran out to group up with my friends. So maybe you didn't hear their initiation and showed up at the front gate, but I killed you shortly after Legion/Wolfpack initiated on us. 

Legion never initiated because I was the only one logged in at the time, others were just getting on. You don't get rights on me because WP initiates.

You were at the front gate among the other multiple people, many voices yelling at me. Knowing you defend the WolfPack, one of your own group members told me that your group was told from the WolfPack that they need help. And that a "fresh spawn" was at the red barn up the hill, which is where my group was and non of them saw this supposed "fresh spawn". Regardless you had a weapon out, in my way from leaving the front gate as everyone there yelled at me. Then all of these Legion and WolfPack members are running around shooting us when Luka was the only one there and all of these people randomly wake up, inside of the town when we knew no one was in town. 

So because my group is contracted to protect WP camp means you get Rights on us? No. They said they might get attacked "Might"  

There was nobody at the gate aside from you and you buddy. Don't lie. 

He was in the tunnel that you see in your POV, you just couldn't see them. Also no need to say "Buddy". You are in the gate with a weapon as soon as I get initiated on, knowing you guard their place. Also one of your own people told me after the situation that your group was told to wake up because we were there. Also in your clip you are not hot micing. Also "3.2 Your character must behave realistically and appropriately to the different situations you participate in, keeping the current world situation and context of post-apocalyptic world in mind. Do not act in a way that indicates no value for your characters life and survival. For example, attempting to kill people when heavily outnumbered, excessively talking back or insulting someone when taken hostage, or knowingly running into an area of active hostile engagement when not involved in the fight. Characters found guilty of breaking this rule will be permanently marked as dead". You clearly knew there was a hostile thing going on as you talk about it in your clip, you run to the front gate but say you were not involved so you cant get killed. You ran to the hostile location knowing the situation.

I am Ram

I went into town to trade. When no one was there so I walked around the base. I was asking if anyone was home when i heard a girls voice say shes being held captive and needs help. So I called down everyone else and we started cutting the combo. When Luca just happened to wake up and started to talk to us. We Exchanged some words and we decided to leave. I started running up to the barn and some of us stayed behind to talk. I got to the barn and heard a lot of shooting. So I started running to the hill above Polana to fire some pot shots. I then saw a lot of Legion people and what i think was wolf pack run up to the barn (Who weren't there in the town when i walked around). I then proceeded to go to Berizino and wait for them to follow me. No one showed up. So i met with the last of the group, and asked for perms to log off.

4 hours ago, ImNovaaa said:

He was in the tunnel that you see in your POV, you just couldn't see them. Also no need to say "Buddy". You are in the gate with a weapon as soon as I get initiated on, knowing you guard their place. Also one of your own people told me after the situation that your group was told to wake up because we were there. Also in your clip you are not hot micing. Also "3.2 Your character must behave realistically and appropriately to the different situations you participate in, keeping the current world situation and context of post-apocalyptic world in mind. Do not act in a way that indicates no value for your characters life and survival. For example, attempting to kill people when heavily outnumbered, excessively talking back or insulting someone when taken hostage, or knowingly running into an area of active hostile engagement when not involved in the fight. Characters found guilty of breaking this rule will be permanently marked as dead". You clearly knew there was a hostile thing going on as you talk about it in your clip, you run to the front gate but say you were not involved so you cant get killed. You ran to the hostile location knowing the situation.

As you can see I load in to 6 or so zombies outside my door hence the gun. I wasn’t told there “Will” be something going down I was told there “might” be.

I also don’t speak in my video apart from the beginning where all I say in teamspesk is “I don’t know”

We was not even in the same radio frequency to WP so I had no idea what was going down. Again just because Wolfpack initiates that does not mean you get rights on a totally different group no matter their relations to the ones initiating.

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

06:43:51 | Player "Artyom Wongov" is connected
07:06:45 | Player "Artyom Wongov" has been disconnected

06:08:33 | Player "Chris Iris" is connected
06:51:31 | Player "Chris Iris" has been disconnected

06:38:58 | Player "Lukas Stika" is connected
07:29:12 | Player "Lukas Stika" has been disconnected

06:40:39 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" is connected
06:49:29 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

06:45:08 | Player "Artyom Wongov" hit by Player "Chris Iris" with AK-74 from 3.44158 meters 
06:45:08 | Player "Artyom Wongov" hit by Player "Chris Iris" with AK-74 from 3.42217 meters 
06:45:08 | Player "Artyom Wongov" hit by Player "Chris Iris" with AK-74 from 3.33663 meters 
06:45:08 | Player "Artyom Wongov" hit by Player "Chris Iris" with AK-74 from 3.33663 meters 
06:45:08 | Player "Artyom Wongov" hit by Player "Chris Iris" with AK-74 from 3.233 meters 
06:45:08 | Player "Artyom Wongov" hit by Player "Chris Iris" with AK-74 from 2.95177 meters 
06:45:08 | Player "Artyom Wongov" hit by Player "Chris Iris" with AK-74 from 2.95177 meters 
06:45:08 | Player "Artyom Wongov" hit by Player "Chris Iris" with AK-74 from 2.946 meters

06:45:09 | Player "Chris Iris" hit by Player "Lukas Stika" with M1A SOCOM from 26.0487 meters 
06:45:51 | Player "Chris Iris" hit by Player "Vali Kuznetsov" with AKM from 2.58149 meters  
06:45:52 | Player "Chris Iris" hit by Player "Vali Kuznetsov" with AKM from 2.76665 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

06:45:08 | Player "Artyom Wongov" (DEAD) killed by Player "Chris Iris" with AK-74 from 3.233 meters 

06:45:51 | Player "Chris Iris" (DEAD) killed by Player "Vali Kuznetsov" with AKM from 2.58149 meters 

06:49:23 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" (DEAD) killed by Player "Jackson Rivers" with Mosin Nagant 1930 from 189.469 meters 

Calling in for POV's:

@WongRP | Artyom Wongov | POSTED

@ImNovaaa | Chris Iris | POSTED

@Hunter | Lukas Stika | POSTED

@HDragon | Vali Kuznetsov | POSTED

Please post a FULL and DETAILED POV and any VIDEO EVIDENCE you have

I catch nova and friends attempting to break into our base. I confront them about it and such asking what they are doing. They call me out about hiding behind my walls and such, upon which I call their bluff and jump out the window of the base and speak face to face. 

As soon as Nova turns his back to me, I throw out an initiation and tell him to put his hands up. He decides to run, and shoots Wong on his way out. I shoot at him as he runs out the door, and a firefight ensues.

I would like to point out, from Wong’s video, you can hear my initiation. Therefore this wasn’t as if Wong just knowingly walked into an already ongoing situation. He just so happened to be there at the door and got gassed AS THE SITUATION and initiation began.

So @Hunter says @WongRP doesn't go towards a situations knowing it was hostile. One of The Legions men told me himself, that they were informed of us breaking in and that WP needs help. Clearly in their teamspeak you can hear people talking about initiation. There was nobody in town, even your own member said there was only one Legion member on before this all went down. But then suddenly you are all "woken up" via teamspeak/discord (whatever you guys were using). Doesn't make sense to me that you should know something IC before you are awake, doesn't make sense to me that you can be told, "

12 hours ago, WongRP said:

Was told I might be needed in Polana so I log in

How can you tell someone in game to wake up? Also, there was no "might" from your own member. Helix told my group member and I that your group was told they were needed. Hence why as soon as initiation pops off my friends/group gets into a firefight with a bunch of people who just woke up. Just funny how you act to have barely any knowledge of the situation, when your own member has told us otherwise, and you yourself said you were told you're needed to wake up in Polana. 

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, ImNovaaa said:

k

I was contacted over Radio by WP saying their might be an attack on them again MIGHT. We log back in to check on the situation. Pretty easy how someone can radio you which would wake you up and inform you that you're needed. Calling in @Helix for your POV seenas you was the one that spoke to these people. 

You keep missing the word "Might" might isn't a guarantee there will be I was the first one on Dr Brandon next who was outside of town somewhere. Fact remains, we never initiated we wasn't in comms with the WP we was told by the leader that they might get attacked so here I was and I log in and get gunned down. 

I really don't care for the back and forth if staff allows Helix can post what was said in the conversation apart from that I wont be cluttering the thread. 

Edited by WongRP

I'm not sure if that is the same Helix as his discord username is Helix but I have no clue who he is on the forums/in game other than being a Legion member. Anyways, you were at the gate at the time of the initiation, knowing about a hostile situation, I'm surrounded by people yelling to put my hands up, so I shoot you to get out safely, and I had someone outside the gate ready to cover me as I run into the church where I am eventually killed. I would also like to know if it is okay to wake up people via discord if they are asleep? How does it make sense that we walk into a ghost town, then the Legion (who were all asleep) randomly wake up to help out, but yet you act to have very little knowledge of the situation. It is also confirmed from @Hunter that he and the WP never contacted you & the Legion and that they told there own members to wake back up in which they were only taking a break (this is what I was told). How do people that wake up after the initiation, also after you die, have kill rights on my friends? If you guys seem to be pretending to have little to no knowledge on the situation, then how did they all wake up and instantly start fighting? 

1 hour ago, ImNovaaa said:

It is also confirmed from @Hunter that he and the WP never contacted you & the Legion and that they told there own members to wake back up in which they were only taking a break (this is what I was told).

I'd like to edit this sentence as last I was informed that WP did inform Legion, but I had forgotten as it was very late at night. Regardless all that does is add to my case that you were informed of the hostile situation at hand, ran towards it, and were shot for doing so.

1 minute ago, ImNovaaa said:

I'd like to edit this sentence as last I was informed that WP did inform Legion, but I had forgotten as it was very late at night. Regardless all that does is add to my case that you were informed of the hostile situation at hand, ran towards it, and were shot for doing so.

The initiation happened IN MY VIDEO there wasn't shooting/firefight or people taking hostage until WP initiate as I get to the front gate?!

We were breaking into their code lock, as far as I know that's considered a hostile act. In which you were informed of. Not sure why you are acting as if you had almost no knowledge of the situation. 

My boys said that were some guys chopping away at the gate so I come by to help. Hunter drops the initiation and I just hear a shit ton of gun fire, someone shoots at me so I hit him and then chase him down and execute the guy. I then run outta town to follow some of these boys who are fleeing from us and get a shot of before I get gassed. 

Summary:

@WongRP logs in and walks out of a building, as he is walking out he kills 7 infected before jogging over towards the base of the Wolfpack. Upon reaching the gate the Wolfpack initiate on @ImNovaaa and his group of friends. One second after the Wolfpack initiate ImNovaa turns towards WongRP and kills him.

Explanation:

@ImNovaaa first of all we would like to point out that you were initiated on by the Wolfpack, not the Legion Corporation. Regardless of whether the Legion Corporation defend the Wolfpack or not it does not give you the rights to kill members of the Legion Corporation as they were not the ones who initiated on you. In order for you to gain kill rights on Legion Corp members you would either have to wait for the group to initiate on you for you to gain defender rights against their group, or to initiate on each member of the Legion Corp individually as you are not a part of an approved group. Because you did not do this and had not roleplayed with @WongRP in anyway, your kill on him will be deemed as an invalid kill (on sight). In future, make sure that you validly ID your target as a member of the group who has initiated on you and if you are unsure on who your target is, initiate on them yourself.

Spoiler

4.2 When your life is at risk or you are subjected to a hostile action by other players you are allowed to defend yourself. This is granted by two different "kill rights" that you can gain based on circumstances of the situation like which side caused the hostile situation and which side you are on.

If you are a defender - the one being initiated on or subjected to other hostile actions that threaten your life which you did not start or provoke - you are allowed to defend yourself by gaining  DEFENDER RIGHTS on the attackers. Defender rights allow you to kill attackers for 2 hours or until your character dies. Defender rights can be shared with anyone who you recently role played with as well as all your group members, if you are a part of an approved group.

If you are an attacker - the one who first did the initiation or started, caused or provoked the hostile situation - you are allowed to defend yourself by gaining  ATTACKER RIGHTS on the defenders. Attacker rights allow you to kill defenders for 1 hour or until your character dies. Attacker rights can be only be shared with your approved group members. If you are not a part of an approved group, attacker rights can not be shared and apply only for your character.

Outcome:

@ImNovaaa - Invalid Kill (on sight) - 7 day ban, 10 warning points

Signed by @Saunders & @Derek Steel