Server and location:  Server 1 DayZRP

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 

2019-08-01, 06:00~ roughly 7-10 minutes prior to post

Your in game name: Mathiu Stross

Names of allies involved: None

Name of suspect/s: N/A

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): N/A

Detailed description of the events: Group walked up in Gorka with weapons up, opened a door demanding me to come out. Before I even had the option to speak, I was killed on sight with no chance to roleplay or do anything. Straight up Public Server 101 ( I remember a RED Armband)

Edited by SpiritGosu

We had surrounded the house asking you to put your hands up, continued to circle the house for about 10 seconds trying to see you inside of the building as you didn't come out with @xxxDynastyWolf who came out with his hand up. @Ram saw you with a weapon aimed at the door, so he shot and killed you. Honestly it was NVFL on your part as you heard multiple people outside yelling to put your hands up. 

My Pov

I was coming into Gorka when my group said they were going to rob someone. So I hopped in and when we surrounded the house we told him to put his hands up and come out of the house peacefully. When i poked my head in a window like 5 seconds after the first initiation he was sitting in the corner with his gun pointed at the door. I gave him a couple of seconds and shot him after no change. Then server went down a couple seconds later.

I have a video clip of him getting killed. Where I was standing outside his body clips through the door and it is clear to see a gun was in his hands. 

I am unable to post the video here though.

@xxxDynastyWolf Why can you not post your video ?

Posted (edited)

I was trying to setup an RP session, I obviously DIDNT FIRE when you opened the damn door. You didn't even GIVE ME TIME to speak. Moment door opened, you KoS'd me, thanks.

That's like you running around demanding our hands and me shooting you immediately after. Not everyone has been doing this DayZRP for Months/Years? Was cool that this scenario happened but I needed time to think and come up with a nice reply. Killing me as soon as I come to view half a second later is super stupid. If I wanted to kill you, I would've shot you through the window or fired upon you moment door opened.

Edited by SpiritGosu

I was the guy behind the house yelling at you to put your hands up, I saw you crouch moving about the house. We obviously gave you plenty of time and never heard a response nor did you attempt to put your weapon away.

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Drew7822 said:

I was the guy behind the house yelling at you to put your hands up, I saw you crouch moving about the house. We obviously gave you plenty of time and never heard a response nor did you attempt to put your weapon away.

There was more than JUST me out here. I figured you were addressing the other guy. Legit my FIRST hold up experience and ya ruined it.

Edited by SpiritGosu

Just now, SpiritGosu said:

There was more than just ME out here. I figured you were addressing the other guy.

There was more than JUST me out here. I figured you were addressing the other guy.

You can clearly hear me saying "Get out of the house and put your ******* hands up"

10 hours ago, Drew7822 said:

You can clearly hear me saying "Get out of the house and put your ******* hands up"

- USER WAS CAUTIONED FOR THIS POST -

10 hours ago, ImNovaaa said:

You can hear us say everyone in the house put your hands up.

10 hours ago, SpiritGosu said:

I was trying to setup an RP session, I obviously DIDNT FIRE when you opened the damn door. You didn't even GIVE ME TIME to speak. Moment door opened, you KoS'd me, thanks.

That's like you running around demanding our hands and me shooting you immediately after. Not everyone has been doing this DayZRP for Months/Years? Was cool that this scenario happened but I needed time to think and come up with a nice reply. Killing me as soon as I come to view half a second later is super stupid. If I wanted to kill you, I would've shot you through the window or fired upon you moment door opened.

What's funny about the video above is that it shows you barging in and 1-tapping me in the head AND THEN say "if I see you with a ---" you could have easily said ALL of your demands prior to just opening up the house and 1-tapping me in the head.

I won't deny I'm a new inexperienced DayZRPer but holy crap, give people room to roleplay.

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
05:54:06 | Player "Mathiu Stross" is connected
-DEAD-

04:32:56 | Player "Alex Crazy" is connected
-RESTART-
06:08:46 | Player "Alex Crazy" is connected
07:29:32 | Player "Alex Crazy" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
06:05:43 | Player "Mathiu Stross" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Alex Crazy" into Head(0) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with Winchester Model 70 from 11.7998 meters 
06:05:43 | Player "Mathiu Stross" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Alex Crazy" into LeftArm(32) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with Winchester Model 70 from 11.7998 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler
06:05:43 | Player "Mathiu Stross" (DEAD) killed by Player "Alex Crazy" with Winchester Model 70 from 11.7998 meters 

Calling in to post PoV's:

@SpiritGosu | Mathiu Stross | POSTED
@Ram | Alex Crazy | POSTED

Please post a FULL and DETAILED POV and any VIDEO EVIDENCE you have

@xxxDynastyWolf why do you have your hands up in the video?
@Ram at what point in the video above do you initiate on the OP?

Posted (edited)

@Voodoo DynastyWolf wasn't a part of that group or with me. I believe we were both random stragglers who ended up meeting each other in town. Ram and his group initiates on the BOTH of us. I didn't become the main focus of the "initiation" until about 6-14 seconds into the video. That gives me 8 SECONDS to reply and craft a GOOD RP Engagement which is bull**** since you can't expect everyone to be an expert DayZRPer. Luckily DynastyWolf recorded pretty much everything.

Now lets be generous and say the whole beginning was the "initiation", I was given a total of 14 SECONDS before I was promptly KoS'd. 14 seconds is not "a lot of time" as these boys are making it out to be. I heard their demands and I was trying to actively engage in Roleplay. If I did not, I would have shot them the moment they came up and demanded our hands up but I did not since that is against the rules.

Also I will quote my earlier statement 

3 hours ago, SpiritGosu said:

What's funny about the video above is that it shows you barging in and 1-tapping me in the head AND THEN say "if I see you with a ---" you could have easily said ALL of your demands prior to just opening up the house and 1-tapping me in the head.

I won't deny I'm a new inexperienced DayZRPer but holy crap, give people room to roleplay.

If you watch the video carefully, the door OPENS at 14 SECONDS and I DIE AT THE 14 SECOND MARK. I was not given ANY reasonable amount of time. My death was nearly immediate as soon as the door opens. Also, the gun excuse is really poor, again I did not fire a single shot and EVERY mother****er OWNS or carries a firearm. Justify KoS from having a gun out is nonsense. I can understand if I replied against their wishes and then tried to fight back but I DIDNT even have the chance TO DO THAT or even REPLY. It was completely one sided RP Engagement that left no room for the other player to do anything except die.

Edited by SpiritGosu

I am running with the group of people in the video and was in discord. OOC we had set up a route to run and to get rp interaction. IC we sat in a woods near gorka waiting for a couple of our guys to regroup. A guy in our group and I began to hear shots in Gorka, I then got up out of the woods I was in and began running towards them. When I got to the town I was by myself and approached the guy who was shooting. Him and I talked and I was unsure if the group was approaching. I then began to see them run up to us from the orange house and they yelled "hands up". So I put my hands up and complied as quickly as I could. I was hoping that the guy would just do as I was doing, but he was in the house and I was not. I have also had experiences like this and I was unsure what to do. I was also given much less time, but still ended up dead. I know a decent amount of groups give much less time as well, I think 15 seconds is a decent amount. IC I was pretty upset after he was killed though because we were just casually talking. 

We had eyes on him from the window which is where he was shot from, we could have shot well well well before that as hands were not thrown up in the 15 seconds we gave him, the man watching him from the window @Ram shot once we opened the door to breach as he had his gun aimed at the door. As I said before, when at least 8 people are outside of a building saying to put your hands up and come out and you stay inside, not replying, and still have a weapon out; that's NVFL and its you who provided no RP by staying silent the entire time.

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, ImNovaaa said:

We had eyes on him from the window which is where he was shot from, we could have shot well well well before that as hands were not thrown up in the 15 seconds we gave him, the man watching him from the window @Ram shot once we opened the door to breach as he had his gun aimed at the door. As I said before, when at least 8 people are outside of a building saying to put your hands up and come out and you stay inside, not replying, and still have a weapon out; that's NVFL and its you who provided no RP by staying silent the entire time.

"15" seconds is not a lot of time at all, and it was more like 14 seconds on the dot. You also couldn't "see" me so stop lying since I closed the door behind me to block any view or access from any of the windows since I was sitting in-between TWO closed doors, one in the back and one in front of me. If you used "wall clipping" as a way to see me and justify all this, that's pretty much cheating. All you did was scream and holler your demands without giving me ANY REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME in between the chatter to respond. Having 8 guys constantly screaming at me with no pause, where the hell do I intervene on that?

Again, I won't deny I'm a new DayZRPer and may not be as experienced as you boys but since all of you have been doing this way longer than me, you should have set a better example of how to RP. All I learned from this KoS is that the next time someone or ANYONE "holds me up" I shoot immediately and therefore I'm justified? Quit trying to say I'm NVFL, how about you read character profiles before even submitting such a blatant disregard on my end. My IC is a trained soldier and of course I will take actions to verify my means. It doesn't mean I don't care about my character's own life. Again, you gave me no room or enough time to respond. I was rushed and killed on the spot. NVFL =/= Lack of DayZRP experience.

I'm a newbie, you trying to justify NVFL because I'm still learning the ropes and slower to respond is completely unfair.

Edited by SpiritGosu

@SpiritGosu I'm sure you do value your characters life, no one is saying you don't. We are simply stating that in a situation of 8 guys yelling to put your hands up, you not doing so would be the rule break of NVFL, we gave you 14 seconds to do so there are many people who who will only give 3-5 seconds before shooting. 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, ImNovaaa said:

@SpiritGosu I'm sure you do value your characters life, no one is saying you don't. We are simply stating that in a situation of 8 guys yelling to put your hands up, you not doing so would be the rule break of NVFL, we gave you 14 seconds to do so there are many people who who will only give 3-5 seconds before shooting. 

I'll repeat it again, I AM NEW to DAYZRP. I don't have the experience or capacity to come up with a response in 3 seconds like you experienced folk do. I'm sorry if I'm new to this whole experience but holy ****, I tried my best man and received death as my reward. Before I got shot, I wanted to play a small hold out situation, verbally say I'm lowering my gun to the floor, and walk out peacefully. That was my intention and thought process I was cooking up but AGAIN, I'm a NEWBIE and did not have the opportunity to play it out before getting killed.

Edited by SpiritGosu
Fixing mispelling

I completely understand and I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I would have enjoyed Roleplaying more than us killing you 100% as do most people on the server, hence why we play on this awesome RP server. The bottom line is, we gave you ample time. Next time just be vocal about the situation my man. I hope to get some RP with you in the future.

1 minute ago, ImNovaaa said:

I completely understand and I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I would have enjoyed Roleplaying more than us killing you 100% as do most people on the server, hence why we play on this awesome RP server. The bottom line is, we gave you ample time. Next time just be vocal about the situation my man. I hope to get some RP with you in the future.

Well thanks for the understanding. I only submitted this report because I thought it was the right thing to do for incidents like this in-game to help integrity. I'm not trying to "press charges" or get anyone in trouble nor am I angry for dying. Seeing it from your guy's end, I can only apologize for being inexperienced and I hope to correct that in the future with more time in-game. I'm not too familiar with the functions of this forum and if possible can an Admin just remove this topic? 

Posted (edited)

Close the report please. Thank you for any time spent on this Admins' and I'm sorry for wasting anyone's time. Cheers and hope everyone has a good day.

Edited by SpiritGosu

We are glad you could resolve this situation and we will now close this report at the request of the OP.

/Closed

Signed: @Realize & @Derek Steel