Server time (UTC): 2019-11-19, 06:37
Sign in to follow this  
MericanSquishy

These voices... [Open Freq]

Posted (edited)

Matt found a new location to observe the infected and the local populous. He sat his rifle and ruck down to catch a break and eat some chow and hydrate. He looked down at his radio, not hearing a voice in quite some time has made him a little insane. He pushes his PTT and in a thick southern accent you hear

"Heller? I...I know I was instructed from higher not to use my radio other than to contact them, but I'm startin to lose my mind here. I need someone to talk to...a friend..."

You hear some rustling in the background

"I lost my spotter when the heli crashed over yonder...and I have been alone since then..."

You hear some frantic movement

"Shit, if anyone was listenin..thanks, ive been spotted and gotta relocate. Yall have a blessed one."

Matt releases the PTT and moves out to find a new location to observe from.

Edited by MericanSquishy

Posted (edited)

* Benny would hear the broadcast while flicking through the channels and chuckle. He'd walk outside and search through the crashed humvee and grab a somewhat burnt checklist and skim through it before holding down the PTT *

" Reach a local town in the Western region of the country and reply with a confirmation once you're there.

I'll give you a frequency after confirmation and have someone meet you wherever you are. They'll talk with you from there. "

* He'd let go of the PTT *

Edited by BobbyKaloRP

Posted (edited)

Mikael listens to the man on the radio and presses the ptt and starts talking in a low tone

"Mikael here. You mentioned a spotter, sounds like your a sniper like me."

A few seconds of silence

Can I ask where your from and what the dispersment of this infection is right now"

Mikael releases the ptt and awaits answer.

He hears the 2nd transmission and presses the ptt

"Be careful if your sheathing west. There is some bad people over there who will gladly rob you or even worse, eat you"

Mikael releases the ptt and continues to scan the area

Edited by Aron73

Matt hears the radio chatter. He has found new high ground to sit and perch on. He finally has time to relax and respond. He keys the PTT

"To the first gentleman, I'll look into it. I've been ordered to keep a distance from people and observe their behavior."

He looks down, really wanting to make contact, to have that human bond with someone again.

"I will observe your people good sir, and if I don't deem them hostile, I will make contact. It's good to hear a voice other than the one in my head....Thank you..."

He lets go of the PTT to take a bite of his canned bacon and take a sip of water. He then keys back up.

"Mikael! If you're still listening, I am. I can't disclose my name at the time being...this channel is unsecured. I hope you understand."

Matt starts digging through his ruck for his bed roll.

"I am from the United States. With the infected...it isn't looking to good. I've taken a couple samples, but I haven't been able to reach higher."

Matt gets into his bedroll and makes sure his gear is packed and ready to move on moments notice.

"Mikael, I will talk to you tomorrow. I'm signing off for the night, I have a long movement to make tomorrow. For now, you can call me by callsign, Gator....Gator Out.

Matt lets go of the PTT and turns his radio off and hooks it back on his ruck. He rolls over and dozes off.

Mikael listens to the radio and quickly presses the ptt as he hears Gator is about to sign off and says three short words

"God bless America"

34 minutes ago, Aron73 said:

* He'd hold down the PTT *

" Cool, so the first voice was Gator and the second was Mikael, which sounds quite familiar. Tell me Mikael, what reason do you have for telling people they'll be robbed or eaten in the Western portion of the region? "

Mikael presses the ptt and with a low voice answers

"First of all, it is in my and the Wolf packs interest to know things like this. Now I do not spread romers without telling it is infact a romer. In this case I tend to believe what I heard, seen and experienced that all I sead is true. Now if I hear anything that indicates that something have changed I will ofcourse investigate that fact and report my findings to anyone willing to listen"

Mikael releases the ptt and awaits an answer

*Ted hears all the conversation and them, pushes the PTT and English with Portuguese accent comes over the radio*

- Olá, if i was you i would not trust in words by the radio, Soldier... But, i was by the Wolf Pack by myself to secure you that they are not bad people.

*Ted releases for a second but pushes the PTT again*

- About the Western regions, i never been there and never heard about people roubing there, Because people rob everywhere, Keep one eye open with eveyone.

Not the less, Stay safe and armed boy, this is a mad mad word

Você não está sozinho, soldado.

*Ted releses the PTT*

Matt gets out of his bed roll and grabs a quick bite to eat before moving out. Hearing the faint advice of people talking all night he keys the PTT

"Heller? Gator here. I dont know if anyone is up this early, but I appreciate all the advice. It seems I got the wrong idea on some of the populous. Then again, I will still be observing before making contact."

He grabs his ruck and rifle and starts to move out.

"Well gents...or ladies if there are any listenin, I'm on the move. Keep your head low and your powder dry. Until next transmission, Gator out.

He clips his radio back to his ruck and starts scanning for potential life.

14 hours ago, Aron73 said:

Mikael presses the ptt and with a low voice answers

"First of all, it is in my and the Wolf packs interest to know things like this. Now I do not spread romers without telling it is infact a romer. In this case I tend to believe what I heard, seen and experienced that all I sead is true. Now if I hear anything that indicates that something have changed I will ofcourse investigate that fact and report my findings to anyone willing to listen"

Mikael releases the ptt and awaits an answer

" Right, that's cool guy. Funny how you wanna talk about people eating other people but one of your own members in Wolfpack is prior cannibal. 
Wolfpack might seem nice but you don't truly know what the fuck some of your people have done. There's a reason people left. "

Matt finding his next resting stop, starts his routine...taking his ruck and rifle off, but staging it in case of needing to leave in a hurry. He sits down and starts cookin up chow. While his meal cooks he keys the PTT.

"I've been listenin to yall's bickerin all day. Enough, aight. Now, I traveled west today and found only one poor soul. This fine gentleman...he raised his weapon at me. I've killed many HVTs...but no civilians. I think I liked it..."

He takes his steak off the fire and sets it to the side to cool.

"Now, I'm gonna enjoy this nice steak I've done cooked up here. By the way sir, Are you South or North West sir?  Anyway, Gator out."

He lets go of the PTT and starts to chow down his food while watch the sun set.

" I'm out North West. Gimmie some time to grab something to eat as I'm just waking up and we will be around. "

Spoiler

server 2

Posted (edited)

Matt hears the transmission as he's bedding down. He keys the PTT

"You're good my man, I got to take myself a nap. I've been traveling all day and need to get some shut eye. I also gotta give the ole cadi legs a break. I'll move up that way when I rise. I'm currently in the middle of the woods somewhere in the midwest. Gator out."

He lets got of the PTT

Edited by MericanSquishy

Mikeal sighs deeply as he pushes the PTT

"I don't know how much I missed. I got knocked out yesterday and robbed so I have had no radio for some time now"

Mikael sits down and leans against a tree

"I hope your travels have been better than mine Gator...I guess it's time for me to start making a new Ghille and get something better then this Musin I found in some cabin. Stay safe out there, Mikael out"

Mikael releases the PTT

Posted (edited)

Matt hearing that a friendly voice got robbed, perks up and grabs his radio. He keys the PTT

"Mikael, did you catch the persons name..do you remember what they were wearing...do you remember anything that can help me hunt this man down and return the gear to its rightful owner? Over"

He lets go of the PTT waiting for a response

Edited by MericanSquishy