Server time (UTC): 2019-09-21, 10:02
Sign in to follow this  
Hollows

*Paid* Custom Armbands Removed?

Posted (edited)

So I noticed that the custom Jaysh Allah armbands were removed recently and was wondering why?

I get the group was archived but we spent €50 for them, and I don't think that's fair to just lose our money over archiving the group. There was no disclaimer or anything about that.

If not then I think @Diamond and @Nik should be compensated.

Edited by Hollows

I agree spending 25 euros splitting it with @Diamond, for sure now that there deleted I think we should be compensated we did not know spending such money would allow for a temporary item, and this was not clear when we did buy the item for the group

or the armband should be re added so we can use it whenever

or should any group we do decide to join a custom armband should follow as long as the devs have time to make such a armband

@Roland

This is something you should probably contact Roland about.

Bruh. Dat fucked up dawg. I bet there's probably some disclaimer somewhere on the website though about it.

If money was spent for the product (armband), then it should be a permanent item. Especially considering the amount of money that was asked for the armband, it should be a no-brainer that it would be a permanent thing. Hopefully it will be added back or something else could take its place.

You answered your question already.

The custom armband was ordered for an approved group and was available for its members on the group roster. Since group was archived, the roster is gone and automatically so is access to the armband. That's how the underlying code for group armbands work. There cannot be a group armband without a group, system doesn't know who should have access to it without the roster. I think it's pretty logical and self explanatory even without a disclaimer.

I'm sure that if Diamond and Nik have questions about it they will contact me personally, there's no need for you to be getting involved and lawyering for them Hollows 😉