Server time (UTC): 2019-11-12, 14:54
Sign in to follow this  
GalloWB

A Thorn Covered Frontier [Open Frequency]

::An unknown woman puts her feet up  in her house in Zabolotye and looks out towards the sunset as she begins her transmission.::

"Greetings ladies and gents of South Zagoria. I come to you now over the radio waves to tell you of a great Frontier developing in the west. Several groups have already began moving into the many towns along our border, and trade will begin among them soon as possible. The Black Roses will be protecting the Frontier, traveling town to town in defense of others so that, one day, we hopefully can together create a great nation along the west. I must add, that the likes of Legion Corporation are not welcome to operate in our lands, and the Puppy Pack is not welcome to settle, as they have a cannibal within' their ranks who plans to sell his unborn child to other cannibals. Anyways, I digress, and I hope to see you all out west."

::She releases her PTT, and stands up to continue onward down South.::

Hutch comes over the radio, clicks the PTT and begins to speak with a jolly tone.

"Do you fucking people just love to run your mouths or what? You'd think that the little flowers would shut up after being gunned down repeatedly. The Black Roses can't even protect themselves, let alone anyone else."

*Noah lifts his radio upon hearing the transmission, holding the PTT down then...*

"The Black Roses? You guys are still kicking around? Jesus... Been a long time since I heard from any of you, Bobby and that lot still kicking around?"

*There's a brief pause in the transmission before it flares to life once more.*

"Just remember, any camp that denies people entry is always going to have issues. Best of luck keeping this 'Frontier' closed off."

*There's an audible chuckle before the transmission ends.*

*Charlie presses the PTT*

Oi its not like you cunts could do anything even if we did come into your so called turf

you cunts brought a 35 man goon squad to try and take on the bois and ya got fucking slapped around worse than Bobby Kalo's fat fucking nan

Fuck off ya wilted daisy Cunts

*Releases the PTT*

* Augustyn Duran picking up this radio broadcast *

Listen you fucking Kurva, you disgusting dog-pig.

What do you mean they are not allowed to Operate in "our country". Who are you to tell people what they can do in my country, you fucking foreign scum! 

I will kill every single one of you fucks on my own if I have to. 

Don't talk shit on our holy grounds you fucking idiot. I promise you, one day I will be back and slaughter all of you foreign whores daring to claim my country as yours, I promise you this on my mothers grave!

SLAVA CHERNARUS YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!

*In anger Augustyn smashes his radio on the table and looks out of the window*

*Robbie grabs his radio angrily before pressing the button down on the side of it firmly and speaking clearly into the radio, the sound of a young American teen coming through the static*

"I can only assume the comment about a cannibal in the wolf pack who is going to sell his unborn child is directed at Luca because of his past in the group funeral parlor... just because Batok ate human doesn't mean that everyone in funeral parlor did, this was a long discussed and looked into matter. Please stop spreading untrue rumors, if you want people hunting cannibals have them go after actual cannibals! There are plenty of them around that you don't need to put an innocent man and his pregnant wife in danger because of your fued with their people! The wolf pack and legion actually killed two cannibals in Gorka the other day, so it makes no sense for them to allow one to live among them but kill others... the roses are so busy constantly putting people in Polana in danger that are innocent that they've forgotten the true battle... how Bobby isn't hunting the people who did what they did to him every second of every day makes no sense to me... you know the names of truly evil people, you know where they hide, where they hunt and yet you're concerned with people living in a town... a town you constantly come to and attack instead of trying to just let there be peace. Broker a deal, hang up your guns and stop the unneeded fighting and focus on those that deserve your hate!"

*The sound of a radio slamming against metal can be heard before the frequency goes dead*

*Harry would press the PTT*

”Black who?” 

*He laughs as he releases the PTT*

*John has a hearty laugh before holding his PTT down*

"It absolutely amazes me how much shit you lot will talk. You brought 4 groups with you to this so called attack last night and all that happened was every one of you running for the hills. We don't care about your little Frontier so why would we want to settle there, you can't even utilize the other groups you have contact with properly so why should people believe you can protect them?"

*John laughs once more before releasing his PTT*

Fae sighed heavily, rubbing her forehead with a gloved hand before slipping her radio off her backpack strap and pushing the PTT, her tone that of annoyance.

"
I have to agree with Robbie.
Priorities are entirely skewed, wasted effort in attempting to take out a band of people just trying to protect a town?
What for? What do you gain from this war with the Legion and the Wolf Pack? What did they do to you? I feel like I'm missing something here.
It makes no sense to me.
"

There came a silence, before her voice returned, sharp and angry this time.

"
You'd think the cannibal that killed your fucking infant daughter would be a god damn priority, Bobby.
Am I seriously the only person fucking upset about what happened to her? You don't seem to give two fucks.
You even told me to 'get over it' the day it happened.

Wasting time on the Legion when you know who to hunt!
They've done more than you have to track them down.
I'm so fucking disappointed
"

Jamie would press the PTT button on his radio

"Crazy how you guys get shit on every time you come fight, and then end up talking shit on the radio afterwords, it really baffles me. I advise you lot stop attacking Polana, it hasnt worked out a single fucking time for ye, so just stop!"

He releases his PTT button on the radio

4 hours ago, Fae said:

Fae sighed heavily, rubbing her forehead with a gloved hand before slipping her radio off her backpack strap and pushing the PTT, her tone that of annoyance.

"
I have to agree with Robbie.
Priorities are entirely skewed, wasted effort in attempting to take out a band of people just trying to protect a town?
What for? What do you gain from this war with the Legion and the Wolf Pack? What did they do to you? I feel like I'm missing something here.
It makes no sense to me.
"

There came a silence, before her voice returned, sharp and angry this time.

"
You'd think the cannibal that killed your fucking infant daughter would be a god damn priority, Bobby.
Am I seriously the only person fucking upset about what happened to her? You don't seem to give two fucks.
You even told me to 'get over it' the day it happened.

Wasting time on the Legion when you know who to hunt!
They've done more than you have to track them down.
I'm so fucking disappointed
"

*Bobby Picks up the radio*

"Let me tell you something If that is fae, I will advenge the death of my daughter, You leave her out of your fucking mouth."

"You say it is pointless, but you don't know do you?"

"That The big boy Jericho from legion is the reason I buried Colt Kalo next to her."

"Don't come on this radio Fae when you know nothing."

*Bobby Tosses his radio*

1 minute ago, MouseWB said:

- ✂️-

Fae shakes her head, frowning a little as her thumb hits the PTT button again.

"And of course more fighting and bloodshed will bring Colt back to life, yes?
You're putting other families in danger, here.
Innocent people live in Polana.
You've taken my son hostage TWICE now, and you have put his life on the line multiple times.
 does his life not matter? If he dies is that okay as long as you get revenge for Colt?
Where does that cycle end?
How many people... how many families are you willing to destroy to feel satisfied?
Colt is gone, and you're wasting your time.
This will kill you too.

Use your brain, Bobby. I know you have one..."

Posted (edited)

*Noah lifts up his radio once more, holding down the PTT then for a short transmission.*

"Lotta people want you dead Bobby. Listen to Fae, she's got more sense than she does fingers."

*The radio goes silent then.*

Edited by Queerios

* She'd chuckle as she presses down on the PTT*

You guys don't know when to fucking give up. Running your mouths

Cannibals? Wolfpack? Seems like a fucking repeat of rumours you are attempting to dig back out.

Listen carefully to those listening.

These men cannot be trusted.

They talk big but they cannot raise their weapons without being defeated.

They betrayed their friends and allies.

Anyone willing to follow or listen to their words is stupid.

They will get you killed

* She'd pause and smirk to herself *

Im coming for you Kalo.

You started this, but ill end it.

*He'd laugh out loud hearing the radio, pressing down the PTT*

You really trying to bring that shit up? Starting rumors and shit that have been long since taken care of? 

There is not a single intention whatsoever of whatever the hell you are trying to claim with this whole cannibal shit. 

Kalo... why don't you and your whore actually focus on avenging your dead daughter? You know? The one you both failed to protect. Instead of starting up false rumors and shit and fighting over a pile of lies you are creating, why don't you actually go and fight for something that is true? You know? Like maybe the cannibal that killed your daughter? It would probably feel a lot more satisfying to do that rather than getting all your men slaughtered every fucking day over some petty shit you just came up with in your head.

Don't worry though, at this rate, I'm sure you and your whore will be with your daughter soon enough.

Tread carefully Kalo...

*He'd let go of the PTT, having better shit to do*

12 hours ago, Phoenyxx said:

* He'd recognize Phoenyxx and Lukas's voice and scratch his head. He'd hold down the PTT *

" Oh is that Phoenyxx? Aren't you the same stupid bitch who got told put your hands up and you pulled a gun out and then you got shot up? Funny, how are you and your baby doing.

And Lukas, shut the fuck up. You're the same cry baby bitch who begged the owners of the pub to spare you but now you're acting like you actually have a cock to swing on the radio? Those three who left Wolfpack and stole your shit and went to Camp Eden told me about you and your fucked up ways while you were in Funeral Parlor. You're trying to protect yourself but people know the truth about you. Why don't you do myself and the members of your own group who can't stand your pussy ass a favor and go into the woods and find a noose. Maybe Phoenyxx's baby will have a chance of living a decent life without you starting shit. "

* He'd let go of the PTT *

25 minutes ago, BobbyKaloRP said:

* He'd recognize Phoenyxx and Lukas's voice and scratch his head. He'd hold down the PTT *

" Oh is that Phoenyxx? Aren't you the same stupid bitch who got told put your hands up and you pulled a gun out and then you got shot up? Funny, how are you and your baby doing.

And Lukas, shut the fuck up. You're the same cry baby bitch who begged the owners of the pub to spare you but now you're acting like you actually have a cock to swing on the radio? Those three who left Wolfpack and stole your shit and went to Camp Eden told me about you and your fucked up ways while you were in Funeral Parlor. You're trying to protect yourself but people know the truth about you. Why don't you do myself and the members of your own group who can't stand your pussy ass a favor and go into the woods and find a noose. Maybe Phoenyxx's baby will have a chance of living a decent life without you starting shit. "

* He'd let go of the PTT *

* A singular male sits on top of some broken vehicle, sounding very familiar to some. He'd press down the PTT *

"Keep chattin' over a walkie bitch boy. You ain't shit, your boys ain't shit, your rag-tag group of retards ain't shit either. Each time you've tried to do anything on the offensive it's resulted in complete obliteration. Not even a win. Fucking obliteration coming from whatever side is defending themselves against you clowns. 

Just announce the location of your new home already so some people can really show you how shit gets done.

Lates, pussy."

* The PTT is released *

1 minute ago, tosstheball said:

* Holding down the PTT *

" Okay haha. And who the fuck are you? You aren't even relevant, stop trying to make it seem like you are. We don't have one set home, we've been walking the roads for the past two weeks and not once have you done shit. Try talking shit when you're actually important, or I don't know, actually doing something to us? "

* Let's go of the PTT *

Posted (edited)

*The Gypsy snorts, he quietly listens to the series of vulgar transmissions being sent across one another as he accidentally taps into the frequency. He blinks with a chuckle before raising the radio to his mouth, pressing the PTT*

"Dia ár sábháil! Oy 'av never heard such a verbal pissin' contest since two-t'ousand an' t'ree! Whoever is talkin' on dis t'ing, Oy'm pretty sure t'a' ye will never sort this bollocks out wit' words. Avoid each ot'er, or do tae world a favour and start puttin'  each ot'er intae t'ground!"

*He releases the PTT, smirking at his contribution of stirring the pot.*

Edited by Ronnie

Just now, BobbyKaloRP said:

* Holding down the PTT *

" Okay haha. And who the fuck are you? You aren't even relevant, stop trying to make it seem like you are. We don't have one set home, we've been walking the roads for the past two weeks and not once have you done shit. Try talking shit when you're actually important, or I don't know, actually doing something to us? "

* Let's go of the PTT *

* And so soon the PTT is pushed down once more. The first few words sound like a complete mock of what the person said before him *

" oKaY, aNd WhO tHe FuCk ArE yOu? Ya ArEnT eVeN rElEvaNt. What is this fuckin' highschool? Keep proving yourself wrong little boy. See you soon.... that's if you can actually get passed the hills next time." 

* Released PTT *

4 minutes ago, tosstheball said:

* And so soon the PTT is pushed down once more. The first few words sound like a complete mock of what the person said before him *

" oKaY, aNd WhO tHe FuCk ArE yOu? Ya ArEnT eVeN rElEvaNt. What is this fuckin' highschool? Keep proving yourself wrong little boy. See you soon.... that's if you can actually get passed the hills next time." 

* Released PTT *

* Pressing down the PTT *

" Oh nice you can emphasize letters after making a joke about high-school, nice one. You don't even know my name kid, tell me yours and I'll be happy to come give you the spanking your parents should've given you. "

* Let's go of the PTT *

1 minute ago, BobbyKaloRP said:

* Pressing down the PTT *

" Oh nice you can emphasize letters after making a joke about high-school, nice one. You don't even know my name kid, tell me yours and I'll be happy to come give you the spanking your parents should've given you. "

* Let's go of the PTT *

* PTT Down *

" Luke Runningham. Make sure you remember it when I carve R-A-T into your neck like your fuck-buddy."

* PTT Up *

*PTT Down*

Hey, this is Hunter the leader of the group on top of Green Mountain, I've heard your group has been told that my group is called "The Mercs" and that we go out and rob people.

I would like to clear the air with this news by saying, We are a charity and donation center who donates most anything we find especially food and water indiscriminately to those in need. and have no need nor desire to rob anyone of anything for any reason whatsoever even if we are in desperate need of said items as we would much rather help others and ask if it is something like food, water, or medicine that we need.

We are not aligning ourselves with any group and choose to be in neutral standing with many so that we can adequately help as many as we can and we hope you can respect our decisions. If you need to discuss anything please let me or my friends know so we can resolve any lingering issues.

*PTT Up*

*Kenneth smirks as he picks up his radio*

Wow dude, some bad voodoo in here man. I suggest all off you come over to the shaggyshack Inn and try my homegrown strains dude. Then we can embrace chaos and friendship. Peace my dudes.

*Kenneth tosses the radio on the ground*